• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best possible upsets tonight

Started by Little Bear, October 19, 2018, 10:15:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Bear

Post your upset specials of the week.

1. Bauxite over Robinson
2. CAC over Lonoke
3. Star City over HWH

AirWarren

If Bauxite musters a win against Joe T, this board will meltdown.

bigchief72455

1. Westside over Rivercrest
2. Pocahontas over Trumann

mossflyer

The rain tonight might give the underdogs a shot.

Little Bear

Quote from: bigchief72455 on October 19, 2018, 10:20:24 am
1. Westside over Rivercrest
2. Pocahontas over Trumann
Both of these are very possible.   Especially Pokey over Trumann.

Sports Guru

October 19, 2018, 10:36:31 am #5 Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 01:12:24 pm by Crossett Eagle
It would be a major upset if:
Crossett beat Hamburg
Monticello beat Warren
Star City beat West Helena

bulldoghistorian

You already said it, but Star City over HWH!

AirWarren

Gray lizard

Dover over Ozark.  With that new spread offence you never know. :o

footballdad2222

Is Stuttgart practicing this week?

MillsFan1985

RabAlumni

Quote from: Little Bear on October 19, 2018, 10:15:08 am
Post your upset specials of the week.

1. Bauxite over Robinson
2. CAC over Lonoke
3. Star City over HWH

Would this really be an upset though? The game is @ CAC  and yes Lonoke on paper "Should Win"

AirWarren is correct. If Bauxite beats Robinson then the board will shut-down by Midnight!

SUGARTOWN

Not sure why y'all keep saying the board will melt down if Bauxite wins tonight. Yes, Bauxite has had folks come out of the woodwork this year and they have a decent team, even though everyone outside of Saline county thinks they will lose tonight. But Robinson only has one poster and he's a pretty good one. I don't see where the melt down would come from.

You want to see a melt down? How about if Monticello beat Warren? THAT would cause the board to melt down.

Danold Dump

Quote from: RabAlumni on October 19, 2018, 12:14:14 pm

Would this really be an upset though? The game is @ CAC  and yes Lonoke on paper "Should Win"

AirWarren is correct. If Bauxite beats Robinson then the board will shut-down by Midnight!
The board is safe...Bauxite will not win...dump out

Ladyfan

Yea, CAC beating Lonoke is not an upset per se. Mills beating Stuttgart would be an upset but not likely. For the love of all things good, go Robinson!

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 19, 2018, 12:35:35 pm
Not sure why y'all keep saying the board will melt down if Bauxite wins tonight. Yes, Bauxite has had folks come out of the woodwork this year and they have a decent team, even though everyone outside of Saline county thinks they will lose tonight. But Robinson only has one poster and he's a pretty good one. I don't see where the melt down would come from.

You want to see a melt down? How about if Monticello beat Warren? THAT would cause the board to melt down.

Agreed.  It would go full on nuclear core meltdown.  However, no need to hide away in bunkers or bring our the geiger counters y'all.  This ain't happening.  I think tonight it the night the state sees what Warren looks like post-Treylon.  With a full week of practice under their belts, I think we'll see a re-energized and re-focused team.  It will be in stark contrast to what we fielded last week at DeWitt. 

Warren in a rout!

-Kyle

AirWarren

October 19, 2018, 01:57:35 pm #16 Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 02:02:34 pm by AirWarren
Quote from: FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 on October 19, 2018, 01:43:32 pm
Agreed.  It would go full on nuclear core meltdown.  However, no need to hide away in bunkers or bring our the geiger counters y'all.  This ain't happening.  I think tonight it the night the state sees what Warren looks like post-Treylon.  With a full week of practice under their belts, I think we'll see a re-energized and re-focused team.  It will be in stark contrast to what we fielded last week at DeWitt. 

Warren in a rout!

-Kyle

The first series on defense and offense will be big for warren. Set the tone early and march out of Jim Hurley east with a win.   

RyanLR

It's weird how a 7-0 team playing at their house is considered such a huge underdog.

Gray lizard

Yes and only one person in the pickems has Bauxite listed to win and that is digger which I think is a fan. I was wanting to go with Bauxite just from Robinson history, but I think this is the year they break the under preforming of the past.

mr.b@sc

AirWarren

SCRAPYARD

Tomorrow.....Arkansas upsets Tulsa

Coltfan2005

tonight...westside upsets rivercrest

SCRAPYARD

$aintMaximu$

Bauxite making a game out of it !!

gerber707

athletic supporter

Football_Fan25

Quote from: AirWarren on October 19, 2018, 10:17:14 am
If Bauxite musters a win against Joe T, this board will meltdown.

Great game, even when Bauxite spotted them 7 points on fumble.

Football_Fan25

Quote from: Danold Dump on October 19, 2018, 12:52:37 pm
The board is safe...Bauxite will not win...dump out

Complete idiot.....

Digger#23

October 19, 2018, 11:44:11 pm #29 Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 11:47:11 pm by Digger#23
Quote from: Gray lizard on October 19, 2018, 04:18:48 pm
Yes and only one person in the pickems has Bauxite listed to win and that is digger which I think is a fan. I was wanting to go with Bauxite just from Robinson history, but I think this is the year they break the under preforming of the past.

Thanks GL,  I'm not just a fan...Dawson Dabbs is my son and he lit them up tonight just like I knew he would. 

noonerricky

Hats off to the Miners tonight but that wasn't the biggest upset.

Jonesboro Westside over Rivercrest was the biggest. Westside has never won a conference championship and if they hang on the final 2 weeks history could happen.

Digger#23

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Digger#23 on October 20, 2018, 01:35:20 am
Neither have the Miners. Js

Sure they have. The profile page says they've won 24.

Digger#23

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 20, 2018, 08:35:53 am
Sure they have. The profile page says they've won 24.
Not since joining the 4A.

SUGARTOWN

Digger#23

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas