• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Central vs. West

Started by Rob Van Winkle, September 14, 2018, 09:48:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Van Winkle

Central is 6-0 so far versus the West. 2 more games left against each other tonight SS/Heritage and FV/Bryant. SS will win and the other game is a toss up.

Overall the Central is 16-2 so far while West is only 7-11 and with the exception of FV's win over Owasso, all other wins were against teams from lower classifications.

Razorback Red

Facts are facts, I get it.  Can't change the records.  I do agree the Central is better from top to bottom this season (and yes I hate typing that). 

I would caution everyone to tap the brakes a bit.  I think 1-2 of those wins are against the 2 Rogers teams.  Two of them are also against West who played SS without their QB and played Bryant without QB and #1 WR (Ole Miss commit). 

0-6 is still 0-6, but don't hand out the trophy just yet.  FHS is very, very good and West will be very, very good once WJ is back.  BHS is the mystery.  I'm personally not convinced they will right the wrongs, but I wouldn't count them out just yet.  SHS is also pretty solid. 

If I were picking today, I would pick NLR to win it all, but still a lot of season to go. 

Rob Van Winkle

I agree on the 0-6 record from BV, don't put a lot of stock in it. BV has played a tough schedule and could easily be 2-1 no one will want to play West when WJ returns. Not sure when he is expected to return, but when he does it makes them a tough game in the playoffs. FV is definitely the team to beat in the West and tonight's game against Bryant will say quite a bit about each conference. Any team in the West that gets BVW without WJ will be very lucky.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas