• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fearless Friday 40

Started by Gray lizard, July 30, 2018, 09:37:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Gray lizard

I know this is used on the sports news and it has to be brief.  Just to short to get anything out of it.  Why could you not get more footage and post a longer clip on the site.  You are already sending the crew out there.  Cover what offence and defense the team runs.  Who is on their schedule and what stands out the public should know about the program. 

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Gray lizard on July 30, 2018, 09:37:17 am
I know this is used on the sports news and it has to be brief.  Just to short to get anything out of it.  Why could you not get more footage and post a longer clip on the site.  You are already sending the crew out there.  Cover what offence and defense the team runs.  Who is on their schedule and what stands out the public should know about the program.

They're not sending a crew out anywhere. These are just clips from the media day that they had at War Memorial Stadium a couple weeks ago where they invite coaches and a couple players from teams to "kick off the season".

But I agree, some of the clips are a little short on info and it's mainly just coach speak.

Leo Marvin

Quote from: Gray lizard on July 30, 2018, 09:37:17 am

I had the same thoughts.  Seemed thrown together

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas