• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What if Robinson or Arky had the pea ridge coaching staff?

Started by bilboswaggins, July 13, 2018, 04:58:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bilboswaggins

Pea Ridge has world class athletes and good coaches. Robinson and Arky have athletes but dont get near as far in the playoffs as powerhouse Pea Ridge. Soooooo what if? Would Robinson be the number one team in the country with the Pea Ridge coaching staff?
Discuss....

beach bum

The only thing that needs to be discussed is if you already started cracking open cold ones for the weekend?

Overdahill

Quote from: bilboswaggins on July 13, 2018, 04:58:14 pm
Pea Ridge has world class athletes and good coaches. Robinson and Arky have athletes but dont get near as far in the playoffs as powerhouse Pea Ridge. Soooooo what if? Would Robinson be the number one team in the country with the Pea Ridge coaching staff?
Discuss....

What's a Pea Ridge ??? NM, I forgot this is still the pre-season

AirWarren

Discuss....

Trojanbird

This is going to be fun to watch!  I didn't think that the dispensaries were open yet!

Oldbadger

This can't be serious! I guess the first people to ask is the 2017 Badgers who beat those world class athletes at Pea Ridge and won the State Championship. How good would the Badgers do with World Class athletes? I guess discussions with the Patriots are in order!lol

AirWarren

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: AirWarren on July 14, 2018, 08:26:20 am
This is a superb troll job if I've ever seen one.
C'mon AW, you know late at night when you couldn't sleep and you were manic from watching infomercials, this question had to have slipped into your mind.

Jimbo Morphis

AirWarren

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on July 14, 2018, 10:57:21 am
C'mon AW, you know late at night when you couldn't sleep and you were manic from watching infomercials, this question had to have slipped into your mind.

I can think of many things on my mind at 3am. And Pea ridge football ain't one of them.

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldman on July 14, 2018, 11:25:49 am
What if Josh had been from Robinson?

He would have been accosted and banned a week earlier from FF in 2016.

prHOG13

Quote from: Oldbadger on July 13, 2018, 10:59:43 pm
This can't be serious! I guess the first people to ask is the 2017 Badgers who beat those world class athletes at Pea Ridge and won the State Championship. How good would the Badgers do with World Class athletes? I guess discussions with the Patriots are in order!lol
Nothing gets by you, oldbadger

bilboswaggins

Coltfan2005

Discuss....

11 conf titles, no state championships, since 2001 only 8 winning seasons...how are they a "powerhouse"?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: AirWarren on July 14, 2018, 08:26:20 am
This is a superb troll job if I've ever seen one.

Nah, someone is just trying hard to keep their team relevant.

JessieP

Discuss....

Without question they would be. Schools like Mater Dei, IMG and Bishop Gorman would mess their panties and quit football out of fear. ESPN would devote wall to wall coverage of the unstoppable juggernaut that is Pea Ridge. Old men would sit in barber shops across America and tell tales of Pea Ridge. I sincerely doubt ANYONE would give a second thought to a dink 4A team in a small state if the Patriots coaching staff took over.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: JessieP on July 15, 2018, 06:45:36 pm
Without question they would be. Schools like Mater Dei, IMG and Bishop Gorman would mess their panties and quit football out of fear. ESPN would devote wall to wall coverage of the unstoppable juggernaut that is Pea Ridge. Old men would sit in barber shops across America and tell tales of Pea Ridge. I sincerely doubt ANYONE would give a second thought to a dink 4A team in a small state if the Patriots coaching staff took over.
Well done +1

footballfan-tastic

Just to clarify, didn't Arky win it last year?   Silly thread.

Jimbo Morphis

ISU7

Anybody else notice the date this post was posted, yup exactly Friday the 13th this guy is killing people with this post  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Superjack45

KASH dba The Lumberjack

If you really want to see if the PR coaches are great or not, send them to DeWitt.

footballfan-tastic

Or any other town with a long list of losing year in and year out.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas