• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mild observation

Started by Vteagle, September 14, 2018, 08:25:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vteagle

As I sit here at the V-Town B.B. game.....I notice ed that LRCA and Maumelle are handing it to their respective opponents (poor GB😄).  I know this V-Town team is not a top 10 team but, we might surprise a few teams this year.  It was very tough starting with 2 really good teams that could play deep into the playoffs!  We didn't play any better or worse then Greenbrier is playing LRCA right now😄!  Go Eagles!!!

RazorDad

Quote from: Vteagle on September 14, 2018, 08:25:36 pm
As I sit here at the V-Town B.B. game.....I notice ed that LRCA and Maumelle are handing it to their respective opponents (poor GB😄).  I know this V-Town team is not a top 10 team but, we might surprise a few teams this year.  It was very tough starting with 2 really good teams that could play deep into the playoffs!  We didn't play any better or worse then Greenbrier is playing LRCA right now😄!  Go Eagles!!!

I would venture to say that ya'll played better against us in your first half than Greenbrier just did.

I see a promising future in this Vilonia team.

Go Postal

I did hear that the starting QB for 'briar isn't playing tonight due to a concussion.  But my observation:

Dear Motown,
    If 'Briars offensive line doesn't get better at blocking for their QB, then you and the GOBS got this.  ;)
                                                                    Sincerely,
                                                                    The other mythological entity

Go Postal

Another observation on games tonight.
I watched LRCA game and the PA game. Both are very good teams.  I know that their respectful opponents  were world's apart but if I was going to pick a team's offense on smooth execution with no mistakes, I would have to tip my hat to the Warriors.  The game between these two in 2 weeks will be very interesting.

I also want to tip my hat to the Bruins and the Goblins as NOT being gender specific in football.  In other words, when is a Lady Bruin and Lady Goblin not a Lady Bruin and Lady Goblin?  When they play as a Bruin football athlete and a Golden Goblin football athlete.  A job well done to these 2 schools on their diversity.

Congratulations to the Vilonia new coach on his 1st win.  I watched this game also and it was very good.

incogneto

Unless Tribble held out more than just his QB tonight to prepare for conference then Vilonia is better than Greenbrier.  Congrats to Viloina and Coach Langrell staff.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Vteagle on September 14, 2018, 08:25:36 pm

I told Grill this - I thought Vilonia had a good game plan against us, they just weren't able to execute consistently due to the speed difference. We were able to pressure the QB a lot and forced some errant throws. Vilonia looked big up front and if those guys can pass protect, they can move the ball.

Vteagle

Additionally, haven't seen that type of grit and determination from V-town in several years!  Coach Langrelll and staff had a good game plan tonight!  I am not crowning V-Town as playoff contenders but come Friday nights, don't think these boys will be easy or roll over for you!  Go Eagles!!

InYoGrill

Other than giving up a handful of big plays, the D played really tough on the line of scrimmage. Seemed like every 4 of  5 BB runs were stuffed for less than 3 yards a play. The O is coming along. I love how Coach L spreads the field and gives our guys space to make plays. We have a good handful of players who are quick and can catch really well plus make great yards after catch. It will come within in time...

Bondfan4ever

I was very impressed w/ the Eagles.  They will be very dangerous once Coach Langrell's system is fully in place.  I was very impressed w/ the QB.  Good luck to the Eagles the rest of the season.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas