• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

S.S Batesville Girls

Started by BigOleSax, April 26, 2018, 11:35:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigOleSax

First Time Poster long time Guester... I am hearing some rumblings of the possibility of a new coach for the lady southerners for next season. Is this rumors? If not who are the candidates 

Razorhummer

April 26, 2018, 11:48:09 pm #1 Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 11:51:57 pm by Razorhummer
Yes they did hire a new head coach. I don't know her name and where she came from but I did hear good things about her.

BigOleSax

I wonder who all they interviewed for the job. Seems like a good school

Sports24/7

Hearing rumors a coach from Conway Christian or Rosebud possibly. The coach from last year was in the head spot just one year and the previous coach pretty much got ran out. Expectations are high. Big blow up there towards the very end of the season so will need someone to get things going positive. Lots of troubled waters at the moment. Could be interesting if any girls move out or stay put due to certain circumstances.

BigOleSax

You mean Moss the Mauler is a candidate for SS? Nooo way?? He wouldn't leave the Bud four southern pride would he?

Razorhummer

Quote from: Sports24/7 on April 27, 2018, 09:38:01 am
Hearing rumors a coach from Conway Christian or Rosebud possibly. The coach from last year was in the head spot just one year and the previous coach pretty much got ran out. Expectations are high. Big blow up there towards the very end of the season so will need someone to get things going positive. Lots of troubled waters at the moment. Could be interesting if any girls move out or stay put due to certain circumstances.
They already hired someone as I stated in the second post. As for the girls nobody is leaving.

Brucewayne

Anyone know the name of the coach?

Ball girl

Quote from: Brucewayne on May 02, 2018, 11:27:55 am
Anyone know the name of the new coach?
Quote from: Brucewayne on May 02, 2018, 11:27:55 am
Anyone know the name of the coach?
[/quote
Jamie Williams is Southside new girls coach. She's coached at Junction City, Genoa central, cutter morning star, magnet cove, mt pine, Conway Christian, now Southside. In abt 8 years so I've heard.

Ball girl

May 03, 2018, 06:42:33 pm #8 Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 06:45:30 pm by Ball girl
Quote from: Razorhummer on May 02, 2018, 12:09:58 am
They already hired someone as I stated in the second post. As for the girls nobody is leaving.
I've heard that might not be the case

Razorhummer

Quote from: Ball girl on May 03, 2018, 06:42:33 pm
I've heard that might not be the case
As for the girls staying put or the new head coach? The head coach was hired several weeks ago. ::)

Razorhummer

Found out yesterday the new head coach for Southside Batesville is Jamie Williams. I didn't find out where she came from as of yet.

Ball girl

Quote from: Razorhummer on May 06, 2018, 02:16:15 am
As for the girls staying put or the new head coach? The head coach was hired several weeks ago. ::)
I said earlier who new coach is and where all she has came from. I was talking kids.

Razorhummer

Quote from: Ball girl on May 07, 2018, 07:32:13 am
I said earlier who new coach is and where all she has came from. I was talking kids.
I don't know about the girls, I hear something different each day or week. We'll see by next fall.

Ball girl

Quote from: Razorhummer on May 08, 2018, 07:50:05 am
I don't know about the girls, I hear something different each day or week. We'll see by next fall.
Probably quicker than that. Most kids do their transferring before team camps. I think there's even a july deadline. Southside will hurt for numbers if anyone leaves. They'll need to pick up some more players somewhere.  Maybe they'll get a move in or two

Ball girl

2 kids going to Batesville and 1 going to Melbourne

Sports24/7

May 17, 2018, 11:39:04 am #15 Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 11:43:03 am by Sports24/7
Quote from: Ball girl on May 14, 2018, 06:27:11 pm
2 kids going to Batesville and 1 going to Melbourne

From a few sources, guessing it's the Gardner girls to Batesville and Cuzort to Melbourne or what? Hearing there might be more. Figured they might stay with the new woman coach coming in? Good source this happening or rumor?

Ball girl

May 18, 2018, 08:42:59 am #16 Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 08:53:45 am by Ball girl
Quote from: Sports24/7 on May 17, 2018, 11:39:04 am
From a few sources, guessing it's the Gardner girls to Batesville and Cuzort to Melbourne or what? Hearing there might be more. Figured they might stay with the new woman coach coming in? Good source this happening or rumor?
[/quote

Ball girl

I hear the two have already done paperwork for Batesville and unsure about the Cuzort kid. That was rumor floating around. But I do hear it's a done deal for the Gardner sisters going to batesville. Haven't heard anything about any of the other kids

SCHawg

Quote from: Ball girl on May 18, 2018, 08:54:16 am
I hear the two have already done paperwork for Batesville and unsure about the Cuzort kid. That was rumor floating around. But I do hear it's a done deal for the Gardner sisters going to batesville. Haven't heard anything about any of the other kids
Who are the Gardner sisters?  Are they going to SS Batesville or Batesville HS?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas