• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nashville Scrappers Junior High Football

Started by hawgfan15, October 10, 2013, 11:18:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgfan15

Nashville defeated Arkadelphia tonight 40-0

The Jr Scrappers have extended their winning streak to 25 games that began three years ago with our Junior class. Looking forward to seeing how they do the next couple of years in senior high.

hawgfan15

cuckoobird

let me post here so you aren't talking to yourself anymore

hawgfan15

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 22, 2013, 01:37:49 pm

Talking to yourself would consist of answering your own questions, like you did yesterday. Posting a score is much different.

cuckoobird

Quote from: hawgfan15 on October 22, 2013, 03:54:20 pm

Talking to yourself would consist of answering your own questions, like you did yesterday. Posting a score is much different.
how do you think I got my name?  ;D So, ya'll got any freshman than might move up and challenge any starters in SH this year?

hawgfan15

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 23, 2013, 12:47:48 pm
Quote from: hawgfan15 on October 22, 2013, 03:54:20 pm

how do you think I got my name?  ;D So, ya'll got any freshman than might move up and challenge any starters in SH this year?

Nashville has never moved up freshmen before but this year I hear that is going to change. The Hopkins kid will be in uniform the last regular season game and for the playoffs I am told. He will start at WR and/or the secondary I figure. He is going to be a special football player. His class has a lot of size that will contribute next year, solid class.

cuckoobird

I guess when you dress out 60 or more there really isnt a need for freshman. We dont have that luxury. I think its a good thing though because just practicing with the big boys can give a lil improvement before next year.  Hope he does well

hawgfan15

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 23, 2013, 08:54:54 pm
I guess when you dress out 60 or more there really isnt a need for freshman. We dont have that luxury. I think its a good thing though because just practicing with the big boys can give a lil improvement before next year.  Hope he does well

Now that is a good point Bryan and I agree

cuckoobird

Quote from: hawgfan15 on October 24, 2013, 11:17:00 am

Don't tell anyone about that. It's no fun just posting true and meaningful things. I don't want to ruin my reputation as a troll, it makes me smile every day.  ;D

hawgfan15

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 24, 2013, 12:07:39 pm
Quote from: hawgfan15 on October 24, 2013, 11:17:00 am

Don't tell anyone about that. It's no fun just posting true and meaningful things. I don't want to ruin my reputation as a troll, it makes me smile every day.  ;D

haha I can understand that.. I have learned that "trolling" is just part of this board. However I must say it is good to see you make posts like the previous one.

hawgfan15

Nashville is up 28-0 at the half against Arkansas High tonight

Hopkins has one touchdown run, one touchdown reception, and an interception on defense.
Gabe Moorer has thrown 3 TD's

Update
Hopkins returns the 2nd half kick 80 yds for a TD

35-0 

hawgfan15

35-0 is the final. That makes 28 in a row for the jr Scrappers

The last game of the season will be next Thursday against El Dorado @ SAU.

SportsReporter

Do the Jr. High Scrappers still have a lengthy winning streak going? If so, how long?

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: SportsReporter on October 19, 2017, 06:57:37 pm
Do the Jr. High Scrappers still have a lengthy winning streak going? If so, how long?
Going for 63 tonight vs Mena

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas