• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3pt Season

Started by BigMan15, February 09, 2016, 10:24:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMan15

Lets name some players with stats for the season and try to boost these kids and also compare some kids.
Anybody know of some kids that you can get there stats on 3pt
Christian Brown has alot anybody have exacts.

BigMan15

This is the time to give some of these players some shout outs

The Dynasty

Jackson Rowland has had a good conference season from behind the arc. Real deep threat off Charlestons bench. 

BigMan15

Jackson Rowland this season 28 threes at 37.8%
Chase Ewing this season 35 threes at 43.8%
Brandon Fenner this season 71 at 38.4%

Very impressive!!!!
on a side note we have hit 151 at 38.6%

Longfellow

Garot Brimm from Two Rivers has 40 three's on 38% shooting

pioneers

Bradey Woodall from Manila has made 56 3's on 46% shooting.

Longfellow

pioneers

Knight pride

Tanner brunt with 45 3's and 40 % and Tanner Owens 35 3's with 56%

teachers pet

Daley has 54 3's but has been shooting a lot more mid range jumpers. By the way he held Brown to 2 threes the other night.

biglion1985

I have seen bradey woodall play a lot this year he is a dang good player

MikeT

Shannon Throgmorton from the West Fork girls team has made 63 3's this year.  If I had to guess I would say her 3 pt shooting percentage would be around 38-40%.  She made 6 last night. 

BigMan15

Quote from: BigMan15 on February 09, 2016, 12:46:45 pm

Very impressive!!!!
Another good night for Jack
now at 32
Ewing at 35
Fenner at 74

1-Adam-12

Caden Yarborough has set a Booneville single-season school record.  He hit 3 against Charleston last night, giving him 61 for the season.  Shoots them at 38.8%.  He also tied the single-game record earlier this season when he hit 7 at Acorn.

Team has hit 163.

BigMan15

February 10, 2016, 12:32:04 pm #14 Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 10:17:56 am by BigMan15
HHG/Christian Brown 125 Final
Charleston/Fenner 110
Centerpoint/ Brunt 79
Jesseville/Daley 77
Flippin/ Kopacz 64 Final
Booneville/Yarborough 61 Final
Manilla/Woodall 56 Final
Two Rivers/Brimm 41
Charleston/Ewing 40
Charleston/Rowland 41
Jesseville/ Anderson 38
Jesseville/ Lamb 35
Centerpoint/Owens 35

cdelaney

Quote from: BigMan15 on February 10, 2016, 12:32:04 pm
HHG/Christian Brown?
Charleston/Fenner 74
Booneville/Yarborough 61
Manilla/Woodall 56
Jesseville/Daley 54
Centerpoint/Brunt 45
Two Rivers/Brimm 40
Charleston/Ewing 35
Centerpoint/Owens 35
Charleston/Rowland 32

Just comment when it needs updated plus theres got to be more guys than this
Lamar whats ur shooters have
Paris anyone
ECS?
Cedar Ridge?
Even if its lower than these lets get them on here.
Obsessed much?

BigMan15

Just trying to give some kids some shoutouts...Im sorry that on this side of the state we actually post and keep up with things.

Knight pride

Tanner brunt hit 5 threes last night

ReddieKnightTrojan

Charleston is on the list 3x...that's impressive!

@CurryLegion

Landry Kopacz of Flippin is at 64 this season. Great shooter, and shooting a high percentage.

Sportsgirl

Daley hit 8 or 7 threes last night

teachers pet

He had 7, 61 for the year.

BigMan15

Quote from: bocatfanforlife on February 10, 2016, 03:16:06 pm
Landry Kopacz of Flippin is at 64 this season. Great shooter, and shooting a high percentage.
Thanks

jjHogfan77

Quote from: BigMan15 on February 10, 2016, 12:32:04 pm
HHG/Christian Brown?
Charleston/Fenner 83
Flippin/ Kopacz 64
Booneville/Yarborough 61
Jesseville/Daley 61
Manilla/Woodall 56
Centerpoint/Brunt 50
Two Rivers/Brimm 40
Charleston/Ewing 35
Centerpoint/Owens 35
Charleston/Rowland 32

Just comment when it needs updated plus theres got to be more guys than this
Lamar whats ur shooters have
Paris anyone
ECS?
Cedar Ridge?
Even if its lower than these lets get them on here.

Jessieville/Daley 61
Jessieville/Anderson 38
Jessieville/Lamb 35

BigMan15

Jesseville looking deep

Eagle20

Christian Brown has 110 I believe going into Mountain Pine game tonight.

BigMan15

Quote from: Eagle20 on February 12, 2016, 11:37:11 am
Christian Brown has 110 I believe going into Mountain Pine game tonight.
Thanks just keep us updated!!

Eagle20

Got an update for you!  Christian Brown hit 13 3's tonight.  I think that ties the AAA single game record!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Eagle20 on February 12, 2016, 11:31:24 pm
Got an update for you!  Christian Brown hit 13 3's tonight.  I think that ties the AAA single game record!

Hopefully y'all report it so he gets his recognition

Eagle20

Quote from: BigMan15 on February 09, 2016, 12:46:45 pm

Very impressive!!!!

That is a great overall team percentage.  Nice job!

teachers pet

Jessieville has hit 167 3's this year at 37%.

Eagle20

Correction, I just saw where Christian has 121 3's on the season!  I will try to find out %

Eagle20

I also asked about team 3's.  204 counting 23 of our 25 games.  We also had 1 non-conference we did not make up. 

teachers pet

Getting my info from maxpreps.

teachers pet

I saw where Brown set record for 3's, of course it was against an awful winless 2A team. How was playing Mt. Pine a warmup for post season?

Eagle20

Sounds like you are a little miffed that he has twice as many 3's as Daley from the posts you make!  He can't help who they play!  He has had a great season shooting on a pretty good team!  We are not world beaters as evidenced by our 0-3 record vs Jessieville and 0-2 record vs ECS.  How about just congratulate him. 

Eagle20

Quote from: teachers pet on February 14, 2016, 04:38:43 pm
I saw where Brown set record for 3's, of course it was against an awful winless 2A team. How was playing Mt. Pine a warmup for post season?
You didn't hear anyone knocking Hunter when he scored 39 on senior night vs a 2 win team.  I thought it was great for him to go out at home like that!

teachers pet

He didn't play into the 4th quarter. No, not miffed, as I  have said before, Brown is one of the best 3 pt shooters I have seen, probably the best in 3A this year. He deserves the love!

Eagle20

Quote from: teachers pet on February 15, 2016, 06:06:53 am
He didn't play into the 4th quarter. No, not miffed, as I  have said before, Brown is one of the best 3 pt shooters I have seen, probably the best in 3A this year. He deserves the love!
Just hard to tell from that post!  Good luck in the playoffs!

Eagle20

Yeah, I understand about not playing into the 4th.  Christian has had two games with double digit 3's and played 2 quarters when he hit 11 and 2.5 when he hit 10.  Never played in the 4th.  He had 10 at the end of the 3rd the other night and coach let him play with the subs til the 3:00 mark when he hit number 13.  If you are going by maxpreps stats which certainly doesn't include everyone, he would have the 4th highest 3 point total in the nation.  Hopefully our coach will get his stats on there. 

BigMan15

Moneymike

The Brown kid has more 3's than Jessieville team!! Kid can wear it out!

teachers pet

How is 121 more than 167? common core math? By the way, how many times has HHG beat Jessieville?

teachers pet

How many 3's did Brown get Thursday night against Jessieville?

Knight pride

Tanner brunt from Centerpoint has 75 on the year

BigMan15

Need some updates before regionals!!!

Eagle20

Brown 125.  4 against Jessieville.

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Some of these kids could have better 3 point averages if they only knew their range. I watch as some of these kids listed, and they  are shooting 25 foot jumpers and missing most of them. These kids think they are pro material already. Not quite. I see these "great shooters" and think, if they would have taken that shot on MY team, they would be sitting right beside me. The problem I find with high school boys, these days, is, they have very little coaching. Any kid that shoots from 25, gets mad b/c he misses and pouts as the opposing team takes the ball down the court and scores, all without said kid playing a lick of defense, should earn said kid a seat on the bench. If you are so mad at yourself for missing shots that you don't play defense, you are a selfish player that doesnt deserve a college scholarship. So, for you parents with good shooters, teach them that offense (made shots) wins games but defense wins championships. Coaches need to learn this as well. Good luck to all who are still playing.

BigMan15

Quote from: WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot on February 25, 2016, 10:09:21 am
Some of these kids could have better 3 point averages if they only knew their range. I watch as some of these kids listed, and they  are shooting 25 foot jumpers and missing most of them. These kids think they are pro material already. Not quite. I see these "great shooters" and think, if they would have taken that shot on MY team, they would be sitting right beside me. The problem I find with high school boys, these days, is, they have very little coaching. Any kid that shoots from 25, gets mad b/c he misses and pouts as the opposing team takes the ball down the court and scores, all without said kid playing a lick of defense, should earn said kid a seat on the bench. If you are so mad at yourself for missing shots that you don't play defense, you are a selfish player that doesnt deserve a college scholarship. So, for you parents with good shooters, teach them that offense (made shots) wins games but defense wins championships. Coaches need to learn this as well. Good luck to all who are still playing.

I understand what ur saying but also Ill tell u Brandon has won two games on 25 footers or further back. Plus hes hit alot of deep ones to keep us in ball games take those out and we prolly dont make regionals. Our coach tells him as soon as he passes half court he has the green light.

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Then that is just bad coaching. College coaches don't tell their players that. Fenner is a good player but he isn't good enough to shoot 25 footers. His average from 25 feet is prob abt 15%. I agree you can win games that way but you lose more games than you win from 25 feet away. Like I said before, 25 feet is out of EVERY high school kids range. Even the best in the state. Just my opinion but I have been involved with high school bball for 40 yrs and have yet to see the "phenom" that can shoot well enough from 25.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas