• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 Quarterfinals. Warren at Shiloh Christian

Started by AirWarren, November 21, 2014, 10:14:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

November 21, 2014, 10:14:22 pm Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 10:20:13 pm by AirWarren
Last time Warren played there, these seniors were 8th graders. Khiel Frazier led Shiloh to a beat down of warren in the cold rain. Will Warren be able to stay focused on the long drive on thanksgiving week? We will see. Warren is clicking right now and is playing very hungry. Shiloh is Bo's Achilles heal it seems. Will this be his year for payback?

Thoughts?

scrapiron51

If Kiehl was playing seniors would have been 8th graders, Frazier was class of 2011.

AirWarren

LJ06

cuckoobird

Jack1990

hawgfan15

Warren by at least 3 touchdowns. The sound of Warren @ Shiloh on Thanksgiving sounds really good though lol Two proud programs. Take it to them Jacks!

Blazer51

Superjack45

Well all I can say is these young men are playing lights out right now and hopefully they will continue to work hard and prepare themselves for their next game. I hope they can get the monkey off their back with Shiloh.

AirWarren

Romeo

There's a few reasons why this game worries me. For one, Shiloh has owned us. Were 0-3 against them and they've beaten some of our better teams. 2005 was supposed to be the state championship year. We pretty much stomped every team we played that year, then Shiloh comes into Warren and shell shocks us. We had absolutely no chance in the 2010 game. 2012 was supposed to be our first win against them. However, they came back and scored 3 touchdowns late in the game and beat us with their backup QB.

Another reason is that they seem to play more inspired in these Thanksgiving week games. They have certain events during the week and they just seem to play a lot more emotional.

You just can't underestimate a private school team. They always have good coaching and you have smart players that are disciplined and know how to execute plays. I've watched Shiloh play a few games this season. They haven't had a problem moving the ball. One of their main problems is scoring in the redzone. One big advantage for Warren is the running game. The last time Cox played Shiloh he had a field day. From what I seen from Shiloh, he might have another game similar to what he did at UCA two years ago.

shiloh forever

STUNNA

This game will be about like the  first two rounds... Not close at all

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on November 21, 2014, 10:57:00 pm
There's a few reasons why this game worries me. For one, Shiloh has owned us. Were 0-3 against them and they've beaten some of our better teams. 2005 was supposed to be the state championship year. We pretty much stomped every team we played that year, then Shiloh comes into Warren and shell shocks us. We had absolutely no chance in the 2010 game. 2012 was supposed to be our first win against them. However, they came back and scored 3 touchdowns late in the game and beat us with their backup QB.

Another reason is that they seem to play more inspired in these Thanksgiving week games. They have certain events during the week and they just seem to play a lot more emotional.

You just can't underestimate a private school team. They always have good coaching and you have smart players that are disciplined and know how to execute plays. I've watched Shiloh play a few games this season. They haven't had a problem moving the ball. One of their main problems is scoring in the redzone. One big advantage for Warren is the running game. The last time Cox played Shiloh he had a field day. From what I seen from Shiloh, he might have another game similar to what he did at UCA two years ago.

Things that worry me. 1. Day after thanksgiving. 2. Long travel. 3. Shiloh has our number.

Jack1990

I don't see any "easy" games left. Shiloh is always difficult.

AirWarren

Nope. We have Shiloh and then possibly Nashville or Dardanelle. Not including Mena, Arkadelphia, malvern, or Clinton on the other side.

Superjack45

You are correct 1game at a time go hard or go home. These young men have got to stay focus and play assignment football and I hope they do just that. I believe that Shiloh will be tough and determine to win at home, just hope our kids stay ready through this Holiday and not eat to much turkey and dressing.

iivydriff

Warren may get past shiloh but I dont think they will be taking a state title home this season.

Superjack45

Quote from: iivydriff on November 21, 2014, 11:46:05 pm
Warren may get past shiloh but I dont think they will be taking a state title home this season.
What make you so sure of that,we have just as good of a chance as anybody else. So don't look past Warren and think for one minute that these young men are going to lay down.

polksalet

Warren is gonna go through Shiloh like cholera.

WalterWhite

I hope warren beats the brakes off the saints!  I wonder if their daddys still go out on the fifty during warm up. If so throw them the bird and tell em nashville says hi.

AirWarren

Basing on what?

LJ06

Make no mistake about it, this is a game Warren cannot take for granted.  If I'm not mistaken I believe Shiloh has a 30 something game winning streak of home playoff games.  They are a tough team to beat at home no matter how good they are.  One thing I can promise, they will study film to no end and try to find/exploit any weakness Warren has.  This is a team similar to their 2005 team that walked into Bradley County and knocked off the #1 ranked 'Jacks in the 2nd round.  Warren must play sound, disciplined football and play like a well oiled machine just like they have the past two weeks.  Plus the Saints have a former Warren player on staff which will make them even hungrier for this win.

~WPS~

One week on here Warren couldn't beat Waldron, now they're the best. Make up your minds. Geez. Lol

Lionfan

Quote from: Superjack45 on November 21, 2014, 11:54:39 pm
What make you so sure of that,we have just as good of a chance as anybody else. So don't look past Warren and think for one minute that these young men are going to lay down.
Anything is possible at this point but after getting beat down by these guys last week I will say they are by far the best team I've seen this year. Malvern is good and pr got a dose of that last night but the warren team we played last week will put a hurt on malvern. Warren has what it takes to win the title

LJ06

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on November 22, 2014, 09:10:26 am
One week on here Warren couldn't beat Waldron, now they're the best. Make up your minds. Geez. Lol

I don't know if we are the best or not.  Both teams  win Friday and we can settle it in Scrapville in 2 weeks ;)

AirWarren

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on November 22, 2014, 09:10:26 am
You cut that out right now man, haha.

nastynice

Quote from: AirWarren on November 21, 2014, 11:08:00 pm

Things that worry me. 1. Day after thanksgiving. 2. Long travel. 3. Shiloh has our number.
4. Don't fret AW, Shiloh isn't the same Shiloh as in the past.  Warren rolls big!

iivydriff

November 22, 2014, 10:10:14 am #28 Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 10:12:00 am by iivydriff
Quote from: Lionfan on November 22, 2014, 09:50:12 am
Anything is possible at this point but after getting beat down by these guys last week I will say they are by far the best team I've seen this year. Malvern is good and pr got a dose of that last night but the warren team we played last week will put a hurt on malvern. Warren has what it takes to win the title

More teams than just Malvern in Warrens way to the state title.

AirWarren

Quote from: iivydriff on November 22, 2014, 10:10:14 am

Is your team in the way, just curious?

iivydriff

So far you have had an easy road in the playoffs. And You have the easy game this coming week too. Just luck of the draw I guess. Enjoy while you can

AirWarren

Quote from: iivydriff on November 22, 2014, 10:21:09 am
So far you have had an easy road in the playoffs. And You have the easy game this coming week too. Just luck of the draw I guess. Enjoy while you can

There is no easy road in the playoffs. Ask Dollarway. But a perennial playoff team like Warren knows that. I guess people who are new to the playoffs have that easy, cakewalk mentality.

HeberFan

Warren is clicking at the right time.  That tough, early season schedule is paying off.

iivydriff

Quote from: AirWarren on November 22, 2014, 10:12:41 am

No we didnt get an easy road in the playoffs Like your team did. But we did put a beat down on Shiloh already though so enjoy. One of these days you may finally grow up and realize just how ignorant you sound on here. No class but what do you expect out of crap hole like Warren.     

green-eagle

HeberFan

Quote from: HeberFan on November 22, 2014, 10:44:38 am
Warren is clicking at the right time.  That tough, early season schedule is paying off.

Your comments are not cool, Ivy.  Warren is a good town with an outstanding football program. They have not had an easy playoff schedule, just ask all the teams Heber beat this year. Give the Jacks some respect.

cuckoobird

HeberFan

I guess Stuttgart's only claim to fame this season is beating Heber, and the Panthers had a much better season than the Rice Krispies. Fair enough

cuckoobird

I didnt mention stuttgart. But yeah we kicked your lil black kitty cats around pretty good at their place

HeberFan

You think Newport beat Heber easily? It was a three-point game and some of our starters were out with injuries. None of the Greyhounds will tell you that was an easy game

cuckoobird

You may be easier than AW so you now are considered a dorkfish too

WalterWhite

Just ignore him heber, he is a stuttgart fan, nobody takes him nor any of his lapdogs serious.  He's tough behind that keyboard but otherwise notging to him. Just ignore.

ShilohSaint

Praying for safe travels for the Warren team and fans. Always enjoyed playing the Lumberjacks whether it be at Warren or Champions Stadium. Nice fans.

SUGARTOWN

LJ06

Quote from: iivydriff on November 22, 2014, 10:45:53 am
Quote from: AirWarren on November 22, 2014, 10:12:41 am

No we didnt get an easy road in the playoffs Like your team did. But we did put a beat down on Shiloh already though so enjoy. One of these days you may finally grow up and realize just how ignorant you sound on here. No class but what do you expect out of crap hole like Warren.     

Pretty hypocritical talking about "class" then making a comment like this don't you think?  Pot meet kettle.

Top Shelf

Quote from: nastynice on November 22, 2014, 10:01:05 am
Quote from: AirWarren on November 21, 2014, 11:08:00 pm

4. Don't fret AW, Shiloh isn't the same Shiloh as in the past.  Warren rolls big!
Looks like the AAA got it right then

CounterPunch

This will be a blowout. Complete destruction of Shiloh

HeberFan

Warren had an amazing game last night. Is a let-down possible? Seems like the Jacks have enough to win state.

LJ06

Quote from: HeberFan on November 22, 2014, 12:13:23 pm
Warren had an amazing game last night. Is a let-down possible? Seems like the Jacks have enough to win state.

I think a 49-0 halftime lead took a lot of people back.  Pretty sure nobody saw that coming.

HeberFan

Warren's quarterback was dead on.... passes were perfect and crisp.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas