• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dardanelle at Nadhville

Started by polksalet, November 21, 2014, 09:35:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorn

We well wins I dont like thee scrapssers. Ill go to darnell fridays if I get a room for me an my sister and are kids we well come to yell at the scrapsers.

polksalet

Hawgfan15 talked me off of the ledge. I've now changed to 21-14 Nashville.

armchajrhog5

It will not be a close game-----
Dardanelle by a bunch

Better athletes-better coaches-and they are focused!!

The Coach

Very well could be the best game of the season in 4a to this point. The team that comes out of the bottom half is going to well tested if nothing else.

phdefense

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on November 22, 2014, 12:58:29 am
Quote from: Thorn on November 22, 2014, 12:46:14 am
Your not rite bout thats we well be beatings yal by 54point.  Nasnvil is not better thans my san lizerds my kins folk does live up their and are boys wil brak you boys over like gandaddys shotgun out bi the woodshed.
Quote from: Thorn on November 22, 2014, 12:56:42 am
I luv darndenel and ricebird, are teams will brang that boom shack uh locka to tha scraperts. Are milkshak brang them boys to the yard. An we gott thems moves lik jaggerd.

I present you..the pride of Stuttgart!
Hate to burst your bubble. It's from Nashville and is going to get perma-banned if it doesn't get straw, suck it up and accept it's punishment.

TreeCityCilla

This game is what high school football is all about, both teams are well respected you just have one team coming from a weaker conf. the 4-4A thats what most people like to think atleast but in my opinion i did not think the 4-4 was that weak this year compared to years prior. Dardanelle has not been tested all year until last night and they still got it done by 2 touchdowns. I know Nashville will be ready to play considering they have been in this situation alot more then the lizards, dtown made it two the quarters in 07 and lost two gravette by 7 i do believe but nothing has been done since then from dtown until this year. They have continued to impress me and i still think they will keep it rolling friday night in a close one. Dardanelle 35 Nashville 28

Kamado

This should be a great game to watch! I will be cheering for Dardanelle but I also respect the Nashville tradition, talent and ability to get it done. With that said I believe if Dardanelle brings their A game and utilizes all the weapons at their disposal they take this game.

Now for D Town Lizard: please shut up and stop making our town and team look like uneducated idiots.  Nashville and Warren should never be overlooked or taken lightly. One game at a time with respect, pride and love for the game, which includes the traditions of all!

And Thorn, BLESS YOUR HEART!

3 Dollar

Game of the decade in 4A for sure and maybe all of
Arkansas High School football.  Both have weapons on
offense.  The Scrappers have home field advantage and the
Sand Lizards have a slight edge on defense.  Take your
pick!   8)

DogsWin7

Well.....it's finally arrived!    Who will win out??    Should be a great game.....Dardanelle has been boasted all season long by their fans and is proving their right as a contender....Nashville is a team that is no stranger to the playoffs.   Homefield advantage will be good.   I pick the Scrappers to win.   

WalterWhite

The more I look at it, I personally beleive the winner of this game should be your 4a state champs. Im not saying they will face no more challenges after this game. I just think they are the best 2 teams remaining in 4a. Somebody is likely to get their feelings hurt with that being said, keep in mind I its my opinion, doesn't make it fact.

Also dardanelle posters, chances are stuttgart posters will show up on this thread and derail it as they've done all season long. Several of us have talked and have agreed to just ignore them. They hate nashville and are extremely jealous. Please dont let any of their posts influence your opinion of nashville. THEY WILL TRY TO TURN THIS INTO A NASHVILLE/STUTTGART THREAD.

LizardAlum10

November 22, 2014, 10:57:34 am #60 Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 11:02:26 am by LizardAlum10
PLEASE show me where Dardanelle posters have boasted all season! We've been quiet! We are happy with our team and excited for how well they are doing. We don't get on here and brag about stuff, like posters from other schools! To post every now and then about being good is one thing, on every thread is another. Posters from other areas have bragged on us and I thank them for that because before them, everyone thought Dardanelle was a joke in a weak conference.

Top Shelf

Been there, done that-49
Johnny-come-lately- 40

Top Shelf

Year in, year out- 49
One hit wonder- 40

JimBobApplesauce

cuckoobird

He cant even show you where stuttgart posters have derailed their threads. We say taint cant stop the wing t and crapiron says better than stuttgart. Why would we ever be jealous of a team with less hardware?

Btw thorn is scrapieons classmate 

Top Shelf

Born and bred Scrappers- 49
Cyclone rejects- 40

SUGARTOWN

This should be a low scoring slugfest. One mistake could cost someone the game. I'm sure it will be billed as the "game of the year"...until next week when the winner gets Warren.

Lacerta agilis

Quote from: Top Shelf on November 22, 2014, 11:07:22 am
Year in, year out- 49
One hit wonder- 40

If our one hit wonders score 40 on Nashville, it's over. One hit wonders WON'T give up 49, I promise you that!

TreeCityCilla

Quote from: WalterWhite on November 22, 2014, 10:43:18 am
The more I look at it, I personally beleive the winner of this game should be your 4a state champs. Im not saying they will face no more challenges after this game. I just think they are the best 2 teams remaining in 4a. Somebody is likely to get their feelings hurt with that being said, keep in mind I its my opinion, doesn't make it fact.

Also dardanelle posters, chances are stuttgart posters will show up on this thread and derail it as they've done all season long. Several of us have talked and have agreed to just ignore them. They hate nashville and are extremely jealous. Please dont let any of their posts influence your opinion of nashville. THEY WILL TRY TO TURN THIS INTO A NASHVILLE/STUTTGART THREAD.
I agree with this also, this game is more like a semi or a state champ game in my opinion.

scrapiron51

Cuck and SUGARTOWN derail every thread. I could care less about Stuttfart, my mind is on Dardanelle.

beach bum

Quote from: scrapiron51 on November 22, 2014, 02:24:30 pm
Cuck and SUGARTOWN derail every thread. I could care less about Stuttfart, my mind is on Dardanelle.

Stuttgart has better tradition than Nashville!

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: scrapiron51 on November 22, 2014, 02:24:30 pm
Go back and read my only post on this thread and tell how I've derailed it moron.

I'll wait, I know it'll take you a while to read it.

apache_alum_90

When I'm wrong I'll admit I'm wrong, after comparing rosters Nashville has some good sized boys on the line. I still don't think it'll be too much of a problem for Dardanelle. The one I do see is Pettway, Dardanelle will have to keep him in front and not let him behind them!

The Coach

All the winner of this game will get is a date with Warren at home more then likely. Talk about a stacked bracket. The 3 best teams in 4A are all on this side. If any of them were up top they would roll to War Memorial.

cuckoobird

Radiotalker

Quote from: hawgfan15 on November 21, 2014, 10:11:08 pm
Quote from: apache_alum_90 on November 21, 2014, 10:05:31 pm
They didn't look as big as the Hamburg boys did on the screen and I watched them with the same aspect ratio. Maybe their bigger in person and camera made the look smaller!

Yeah I can assure you they are bigger in person lol

LT- 6'3 210              DE- 6'4 230
LG- 6'4 250              DT- 6'0 230
  C- 5'11 270            DT- 6'1 270
RG- 6'0 220              DE- 6'0 215
RT- 6'2 260

I am not one to exaggerate, those are pretty close.

pretty close...hahaha

scrapiron51

Lol I'm the moron? You two troll every thread because your team is no longer in the mix. Have y'all not found the basketball thread?

scrapiron51

Back to topic. Dardanelle and Nashville both have good sized athletes, I have to give Nashville the edge on speed though.

cuckoobird

November 22, 2014, 03:35:08 pm #78 Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 03:36:43 pm by cuckoobird
When you offer an opinion on a game more than likely youre going to upset one of the fan bases. Thats not trolling. None of us mentioned stuttgart in either of your last two threads first. The culprit was you and mr white. Apparently your idiocracy knows no bounds

SUGARTOWN

November 22, 2014, 03:39:15 pm #79 Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 03:41:18 pm by SUGARTOWN
Quote from: scrapiron51 on November 22, 2014, 03:32:07 pm
Lol I'm the moron? You two troll every thread because your team is no longer in the mix. Have y'all not found the basketball thread?
This thread was on page 2 before Stuttgart was mentioned, BY YOU AND "WALTER".

Morons.

Lacerta agilis

Quote from: scrapiron51 on November 22, 2014, 03:33:09 pm
Back to topic. Dardanelle and Nashville both have good sized athletes, I have to give Nashville the edge on speed though.

Serious question for SEARK posters who have seen both teams this year. Who has more speed, Nashville or Hamburg?

The Coach

Quote from: Lacerta agilis on November 22, 2014, 04:25:00 pm
Quote from: scrapiron51 on November 22, 2014, 03:33:09 pm

Serious question for SEARK posters who have seen both teams this year. Who has more speed, Nashville or Hamburg?

Seen both in person and they are very similiar

Bigredhog1971

Quote from: Thorn on November 22, 2014, 01:19:23 am
We well wins I dint like thee scrapers. Ill go to darnell fridays if I get a room for me an my sister and are kids we well come to yell at the scrapsers.
Seriously

scrapiron51

I promise you Nashville doesn't concern itself with the opinion of Stuttgart. Now BACK TO TOPIC. I don't see anyone comparing with Nashvilles speed in offensive skill players.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: scrapiron51 on November 22, 2014, 05:50:10 pm
I promise you Nashville doesn't concern itself with the opinion of Stuttgart. Now BACK TO TOPIC. I don't see anyone comparing with Nashvilles speed in offensive skill players.
And yet always quote and reply to our posts that aren't about you...

Back to topic, the Scrappers are going to have a hard time tackling Thompson.

WalterWhite

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 22, 2014, 03:39:15 pm

Morons.
This very poster told me when the name calling starts you know your winning the argument.  Just ignore them scrapiron. They have zero credibility with each post, admittedly I thought sugar was gonna do ok, looked like he was gonna get on track and leave all the foolishness behind. Guess I was wrong. But seriously just dont even engage them. I dont guess they realize how pathetic they appear.

Again my appologies to those of you trying to have normal conversation, I knew the ricebird posters would do this.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: WalterWhite on November 22, 2014, 06:51:52 pm
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 22, 2014, 03:39:15 pm

Morons.
This very poster told me when the name calling starts you know your winning the argument.  Just ignore them scrapiron. They have zero credibility with each post, admittedly I thought sugar was gonna do ok, looked like he was gonna get on track and leave all the foolishness behind. Guess I was wrong. But seriously just dont even engage them. I dont guess they realize how pathetic they appear.

Again my appologies to those of you trying to have normal conversation, I knew the ricebird posters would do this.
You guys are so dumb you keep derailing YOUR OWN threads. Lol

I guess you don't really want to talk about Dardanelle. It would appear you're more than a little worried. You'd rather talk about Stuttgart than the Sand Lizards. I've talked more about the upcoming game on here than you have...but that's just because I actually know a little something about Dardanelle.  ;)

intruder

And what do u know about NASHVILLE

WalterWhite

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: intruder on November 22, 2014, 07:09:15 pm
And what do u know about NASHVILLE
The team or the town? The team is pretty good, run defense not great. I watched most of your game last night.

The town is a little bump in the road in the middle of nowhere.

polksalet

intruder

About like Stuttgart, Warren, Lonoke, Malvern, etc. Run defense ain't bad. I think they are good enough to stop most teams from scoring as much as their offense

WPWells

Blazer51

Quote from: Thorn on November 22, 2014, 12:04:39 am
Dardanelle curb stumps nashtville nexts week. Merty rules will be goin on the crappers. Since ricebir not get to play no more then I going forr darrdanel. My cousen is the mayor their, so I cherr for them sands lizzerds!

I've gotten a headache from trying read both of your last posts. Do us all a favor and please learn to type....

polksalet

How big exactly is Dardanelle rb?

Thorn

Quote from: Blazer51 on November 22, 2014, 09:12:02 pm
Quote from: Thorn on November 22, 2014, 12:04:39 am
Dardanelle curb stumps nashtville nexts week. Merty rules will be goin on the crappers. Since ricebir not get to play no more then I going forr darrdanel. My cousen is the mayor their, so I cherr for them sands lizzerds!

I've gotten a headache from trying read both of your last posts. Do us all a favor and please learn to type....
Sure no problem, and thank you kindly for saying please. Say I got a question? Are we allowed to link our facebook pages to these posts? Like if I wanted everyone to know who I was am I allowed to do that?

intruder

Polk, I think it's their qb, he's big and he's fast. I think he's 6-4, 240 ish

~WPS~

On Dardanelle's roster they list the QB at 6' 0" 235. The RB is listed as 5' 7" 140.

WalterWhite

I've got conflicting information. Exactly what offense does Dardanelle run?

polksalet

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas