• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dardanelle at Nadhville

Started by polksalet, November 21, 2014, 09:35:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

polksalet

shiloh forever

November 21, 2014, 09:37:22 pm #1 Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 09:39:59 pm by X-Factor #1
Where the road ends for the lizards, just like I said. Nashville by 21

WPWells

phdefense

AirWarren

Put up or shut up time. BIG game. May be the best game next week.

hawgfan15

Should be a great game. Dardanelle is very good. I will go with the Scrappers by 7 for now.. Long time till Friday night

Scrappcheerdad

apache_alum_90

Dardanelle by 14! I watched both games online tonight and Nashville don't have the size to stop Dardanelle. Thompson will run over their line on QB keepers and crites and Kirchner have the speed to match anyone on Nashville secondary. Pettway will be a tough match up but I feel Witt will be in backfield all night long pressuring QB. I wasn't overly impressed with Nashville too much but if hamburg don't graduate too many they'll be dangerous next year, very impressed with their tackling, speed and size on both sides of ball.

hawgfan15

Quote from: apache_alum_90 on November 21, 2014, 09:56:36 pm
Dardanelle by 14! I watched both games online tonight and Nashville don't have the size to stop Dardanelle. Thompson will run over their line on QB keepers and crites and Kirchner have the speed to match anyone on Nashville secondary. Pettway will be a tough match up but I feel Witt will be in backfield all night long pressuring QB. I wasn't overly impressed with Nashville too much but if hamburg don't graduate too many they'll be dangerous next year, very impressed with their tackling, speed and size on both sides of ball.

Nashville doesn't have the size?? You are kidding right??

Dardanelle might beat Nashville but it won't be because of lack of size...

polksalet

Nashville doesn't have size? I see a cataract surgery in someone's future.

apache_alum_90

They didn't look as big as the Hamburg boys did on the screen and I watched them with the same aspect ratio. Maybe their bigger in person and camera made the look smaller!

STUNNA

Quote from: apache_alum_90 on November 21, 2014, 10:05:31 pm
They didn't look as big as the Hamburg boys did on the screen and I watched them with the same aspect ratio. Maybe their bigger in person and camera made the look smaller!

Sometimes size is overrated

hawgfan15

Yeah I can assure you they are bigger in person lol

LT- 6'3 210              DE- 6'4 230
LG- 6'4 250              DT- 6'0 230
  C- 5'11 270            DT- 6'1 270
RG- 6'0 220              DE- 6'0 215
RT- 6'2 260

I am not one to exaggerate, those are pretty close.

apache_alum_90

We'll see next week Thompson is hard to tackle for his size at QB, and a hard runner as well I've watched him steam roll players multiple times!

hawgfan15

Quote from: apache_alum_90 on November 21, 2014, 10:11:08 pm
We'll see next week Thompson is hard to tackle for his size at QB, and a hard runner as well I've watched him steam roll players multiple times!

No doubt, Thompson is a load!

Funny thing is we played against him 2 years ago and I was very impressed. He was only about 200 lbs then though lol

JimBobApplesauce

They didn't look as big as the Hamburg boys did on the screen and I watched them with the same aspect ratio.

LOL... I'm pretty sure that only works when both objects are being filmed from the same distance, same angle, and with the same optical equipment.  But, I'm from South West Arkansas... what do I know?

scrapiron51

Should be a great game, Nash wins. Respect to both teams for still being around.

WalterWhite

Dardanelle posters said their QB is gonna run through nashville like nobodys business, I'd say ours did pretty good against PG with 14 carries for 140+ yds. I think there is no doubt that both teams are very talented on that side of the ball. I've watched every play nashvilles been in this year but have only watched Dardanelle online. So how are they defensively?  My opinion thats where this game is won and lost.

D-TOWN LIZARD

Apache is from Pottsville not Dardanelle.... 

WalterWhite

Quote from: D-TOWN LIZARD on November 21, 2014, 10:43:23 pm
Ok.......doesn't change the question though. How do they look defensively?

mossflyer

Dardanelle is just as good as Nashville on both sides of the ball. Should be a good game.

Lacerta agilis

Quote from: WalterWhite on November 21, 2014, 10:54:50 pm

Camden Fairview is the only other team to hold Hamburg to 14 points this season. Lizard D is not bad.

apache_alum_90

Dardanelle is strong defensively, it won't be as easy as a lot of people think for Nashville to beat Dardanelle. Dardanelle is the real deal!

D-TOWN LIZARD

ok......well get ur facts straight before u say a certain fan base has said something...

richboy

Quote from: Scrappcheerdad on November 21, 2014, 09:48:00 pm
Scrappers win by 20 !!
Y'all really have Dardanelle underestimated, they're actually pretty good and I'm not even a fan off them #badgers

WalterWhite

Quote from: D-TOWN LIZARD on November 21, 2014, 11:11:17 pm
ok......well get ur facts straight before u say a certain fan base has said something...
you bet richard noggin.

scrapiron51

Nobody is saying that Dardanelle isn't any good, they're the number 1 team in the state for a reason. But if you think for a minute that Nashville is scared, you're crazy.

hawgfan15

I bet that one place picks Nashville by 1 because they are the home team. It should be a great game that could go either way.

WalterWhite

Quote from: scrapiron51 on November 21, 2014, 11:20:49 pm
Nobody is saying that Dardanelle isn't any good, they're the number 1 team in the state for a reason. But if you think for a minute that Nashville is scared, you're crazy.
I agree, I dont think anybody is looking past them.

Lacerta agilis

Quote from: scrapiron51 on November 21, 2014, 11:20:49 pm

That's a change, especially from a lot of Nashville posters. Nashville is a good team, I wouldn't expect them to be scared. They just better be ready for a battle.

intruder

I don't see how anyone can underestimate the only undefeated team, who is ranked number one in the state. I will admit being a homer and go with Scrappers by 14

D-TOWN LIZARD

Quote from: WalterWhite on November 21, 2014, 11:19:22 pm
you bet richard noggin.
watever ur probly one of the main crap starters just get ur facts straight sis

scrapiron51

Definitely going to be a war out there Friday night. Hope both teams are healthy and ready to go.

JWiggs52

You guys should have some respect for dardanelle because they steam rolled the team that beat you guys.

WalterWhite

Quote from: D-TOWN LIZARD on November 21, 2014, 11:28:34 pm
you bet richard noggin.
lol your funny, what you gonna do if I dont?

WalterWhite

Quote from: JWiggs52 on November 21, 2014, 11:32:06 pm
You guys should have some respect for dardanelle because they steam rolled the team that beat you guys.
There may be some posters that are looking beyond you guys, but I'll assure you the team nor the coaching staff will be. I will say this basing your opinion on the ft. Lake/nashville game is nit gonna paint a clear picture of the scrappers. My opinion this will be the hardest fought game either team has faced this year.

polksalet

Right now Nashville is capable or beating anyone or losing to almost anyone in 4a. I have the sand lizards by two scores. But it could easily go the other way. A bunch of small slow kids ran through Nashville tonight and it looked like a track meet. If Nashville bows up they win by 3 scores. But I don't think that's likely. The only thing Dardanelle doesn't have going for them is that they don't hail from Washington county.

D-TOWN LIZARD

Quote from: WalterWhite on November 21, 2014, 11:33:29 pm
Quote from: D-TOWN LIZARD on November 21, 2014, 11:28:34 pm
you bet richard noggin.
lol your funny, what you gonna do if I dont?
uuhh nothing bc u mean just that nothin

WalterWhite

I've seen some solid posters from Dardanelle this year, they all seem to be really big fans of highschool football but this chick ^^^^^^^^^^^ D-TOWN LIZARD clearly isn't the sharpest tack in the box........put down the bottle lady, your posts are pointless and add zero credibility to the team you represent on this board.

polksalet

D-TOWN LIZARD

November 22, 2014, 12:00:35 am #40 Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 12:06:26 am by D-TOWN LIZARD
Oh my bad old man.....u definitely sound like a genius..... :-*

Thorn

Dardanelle curb stumps nashtville nexts week. Merty rules will be goin on the crappers. Since ricebir not get to play no more then I going forr darrdanel. My cousen is the mayor their, so I cherr for them sands lizzerds!

DerekOxford

Thorn

Your not rite bout thats we well be beatings yal by 54point.  Nasnvil is not better thans my san lizerds my kins folk does live up their and are boys wil brak you boys over like gandaddys shotgun out bi the woodshed.

The Coach

Quote from: Thorn on November 22, 2014, 12:46:14 am
Your not rite bout thats we well be beatings yal by 54point.  Nasnvil is not better thans my san lizerds my kins folk does live up their and are boys wil brak you boys over like gandaddys shotgun out bi the woodshed.

WOW there are not words to explain wth you just posted. Stop posting for the love of God!!!

Thorn

I luv darndenel and ricebird, are teams will brang that boom shack uh locka to tha scraperts. Are milkshak brang them boys to the yard. An we gott thems moves lik jaggerd.

~WPS~

Quote from: Thorn on November 22, 2014, 12:46:14 am
Quote from: Thorn on November 22, 2014, 12:56:42 am
I luv darndenel and ricebird, are teams will brang that boom shack uh locka to tha scraperts. Are milkshak brang them boys to the yard. An we gott thems moves lik jaggerd.

I present you..the pride of Stuttgart!

The Coach

Quote from: Thorn on November 22, 2014, 12:56:42 am

It gets worse with every post

WalterWhite

I wish I could UNread this.........

LizardAlum10

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas