• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Star City @ Mena 2nd Round

Started by whippersnapper, November 14, 2014, 11:25:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CounterPunch

Disappointing year and not what I expected. We had our chance for sure. Couldn't catch breaks and that happens in football as well as life.

mossflyer

Quote from: CounterPunch on November 21, 2014, 09:47:36 pm
Disappointing year and not what I expected. We had our chance for sure. Couldn't catch breaks and that happens in football as well as life.
Couldn't agree more...it's a bummer.

hawgfan15

Great job Mena! Way to represent 7-4A but more importantly give your town a home game for Thanksgiving. It has been a great year and I doubt it ends just yet.

Bulldog92

Good job Mena. #7 was the key for the Bearcats very strong runner and very accurate with the 5-10 yard pass. SC couldn't stop the short quick pass at all tonight!! Good luck next week Bearcats!

whippersnapper

Defensively mena bent but did not break. Offensively they did what they wanted to. Didn't have to get away from what they are good at either. Good job by mena

OverandOut

Hey, Counter Punch not a disappointing year when you win 8 games and defeat a conference champion to make it to the second round....the kids from Star City deserve better than that.  They played their tails off!  Kesterson, Daugherty and Davis showed up and showed out tonight.  You know you should give them their props!.  The Mena defense played tough, and made you earn everything you got....that is the way they have played all year....

HeberFan

I thought SC was good for this one. Way to go, Mena

Bulldog92

Well off to the basketball forum. For you that take a break between football season see you next year.   

FootBallar21

what about loading the box  ?   

cuckoobird

Can i talk about how SC underperforms now CP. Since we are both playing baskettball

CounterPunch

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 24, 2014, 02:52:50 pm
Can i talk about how SC underperforms now CP. Since we are both playing baskettball
lol. Absolutely!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas