• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dollarway Clinton

Started by BannerMountainMan, November 14, 2014, 10:44:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

polksalet

scrapiron51

Clinton has a chance for the upset, I don't think Dollarway will be disciplined enough to stop the Wing T. Clinton should still send up prayers though!

NoRetreat

Quote from: scrapiron51 on November 14, 2014, 10:50:10 pm
Clinton has a chance for the upset, I don't think Dollarway will be disciplined enough to stop the Wing T. Clinton should still send up prayers though!
We have played Clinton the past 2 years against that wing t and mercy ruled them last year

True_Fan9

Dollarway by as much as they want

taclark1996

Clinton is a way better team then they were last year, and I'm not sure if dollarway is as good as they were last year. Dollarway don't need to rest on there heels or they will get upset

NoRetreat

Quote from: taclark1996 on November 14, 2014, 11:14:17 pm
Clinton is a way better team then they were last year, and I'm not sure if dollarway is as good as they were last year. Dollarway don't need to rest on there heels or they will get upset
You don't get the #1 seed in 8-4A and not be good. We aren't riding off last last year we're riding off our 9- 2 record this year.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: NoRetreat on November 14, 2014, 11:18:40 pm
You don't get the #1 seed in 8-4A and not be good. We aren't riding off last last year we're riding off our 9- 2 record this year.
Then why did you mention something about mercy ruling us last year

scrapiron51

May the best team win! Goes for all playoff games.

NoRetreat

Because u said Dway isn't disciplined enough to stop the Wing t.  We have stopped it in the past I don't see anything diffrent this year tht would give us trouble.

taclark1996

November 14, 2014, 11:25:59 pm #10 Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 11:27:34 pm by taclark1996

Never said dollarway was a bad team or that your like Stuttgart and say that what you have done years ago will make you a good team, I'm just saying Clinton will play a closer game then what most people suspect.

scrapiron51

Clinton will score some points is all I'm saying. Now will Dollarway answer I think yes, but I do look for D-Way to slipup before War Memorial.

NoRetreat

Quote from: taclark1996 on November 14, 2014, 11:25:59 pm

Never said dollarway was a bad team or that your like Stuttgart and say that what you have done years ago will make you a good team, I'm just saying Clinton will play a closer game then what most people suspect.
Yes they will need u for sure.

NoRetreat

It's no doubt that Clinton will come out and play there buttstock off and give Dway a good game

scrapiron51

Yea I think Clinton will come out playing very very hard, but will that be the case in the 4th quarter?

NoRetreat

Quote from: scrapiron51 on November 14, 2014, 11:39:43 pm
Yea I think Clinton will come out playing very very hard, but will that be the case in the 4th quarter?
Probally not..The Wing t is somthan u have to adjust to so once Dway sees it after about 2 series they will settle down

southernboy

Any word on #10? How long will he be out?

Bulldog92

Southernboy are you talking about DW's #10?  If so what happened?  That's a tough loss, he is a threat whenever they get the ball in his hands!!

mtindian42

USA TODAY SCORE PREDICTOR. DOLLARWAY 35 CLINTON 17.

NoRetreat

Quote from: southernboy on November 15, 2014, 10:25:18 pm
He will be able to play this week only if needed

NoRetreat

Quote from: NoRetreat on November 16, 2014, 08:07:53 am
Quote from: southernboy on November 15, 2014, 10:25:18 pm
He will be able to play this week only if needed
His back up on defense had 3 it's this past week but we really feel his lost on the offense side the most

NoRetreat

Quote from: Bulldog92 on November 15, 2014, 11:42:40 pm
Southernboy are you talking about DW's #10?  If so what happened?  That's a tough loss, he is a threat whenever they get the ball in his hands!!
He took a helmet in the bck of the ankle on the second series in the Warren game and couldn't return. Lit of swelling on the ankle but nothing is broken

whippersnapper

Clinton may have just enough size to help slow down the $way wishbone attack. But can they contain the speed and be ready for the cutback? I hope this is a good game. Go jackets from a former conference foe

NoRetreat

Quote from: whippersnapper on November 16, 2014, 08:47:24 am
Clinton may have just enough size to help slow down the $way wishbone attack. But can they contain the speed and be ready for the cutback? I hope this is a good game. Go jackets from a former conference foe
If u watch film from the last game we didint  run out of the wishbone but one series of the entire game..We were in the spread most of the game

whippersnapper

So you didn't line up in wishbone against gentry? Good lol. Cause they're not that good and a 3-8 team. When the game matters or is close that's what is your bread and butter.

Bulldog92

Quote from: NoRetreat on November 16, 2014, 08:13:16 am
Quote from: Bulldog92 on November 15, 2014, 11:42:40 pm
He took a helmet in the bck of the ankle on the second series in the Warren game and couldn't return. Lit of swelling on the ankle but nothing is broken
That's good to hear nothing is broken. Hope he gets back healthy he is an exciting player to watch. Good luck!!

cuckoobird

For those thinking dway isn't disciplined enough to stop clintons wing t attack, you are either jealous of dways long time success or not very smart. To be honest, clinton has always had trouble coming down out of the mountains and playing teams with different backgrounds. Good luck to both former members of the 2-4a. Dway by 20

Underdog88

HeberFan

Heber was able to stop Clinton.

Clintonjacket44

Clinton also ran the spread the game against Heber, and barely any, if at all, wing-t.  Not taking anything away from Heber, but Clinton found out they were much better sticking to the wing-t.

LJ06

If Clinton can't keep containment at the line of scrimmage on Dollarway's speedy backs it will be a long night.  If the Cards ever bounce it out they are gone.

cuckoobird

Winner winner chicken dinner

HeberFan

Clinton might be able to milk the clock and keep it close.

cuckoobird

HeberFan

Why would Dollarway milk the clock ? Athletically superior team wants as many plays as possible

STUNNA

They run the ball 90% of the time...

LJ06

Quote from: HeberFan on November 16, 2014, 07:46:59 pm
Why would Dollarway milk the clock ? Athletically superior team wants as many plays as possible

They run the wishbone of course they are gonna milk clock.

cuckoobird

How have you missed what they do the past 2 years while they were in Heber's conference?

LJ06

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 16, 2014, 08:30:58 pm
How have you missed what they do the past 2 years while they were in Heber's conference?

I think it's a jacketman alter

cuckoobird

I still think it's a player or woman. They repeat things they hear on ESPN and can't relate it to the teams who are playing

HeberFan

I  have seen them milk the clock, just don't know why. Weaker teams normally slow down the game... strong teams want to get in more plays. But whatever Dollarway does sure works... small college talent using a junior high playbook

cuckoobird

The 2012 and 2013 state champion teams milked the clock. When you have a very good run game and a very good defense you don't have to run 80 plays a game

HeberFan

Come back next year, Cuckoo. You can once again incorrectly predict a bunch of Stuttgart wins.

cuckoobird

You guys don't want to talk football, that's why you make remarks like the one above. Don't post stupidity and you won't have to worry about me correcting you.

Jacketman65

Kind of odd 2 former 2-4A teams playing each other!  What has happened to the 2-4?  Only 1 team left, playoffs have been fun up to this point - too bad all can't enjoy in the fun!

HeberFan

Whatever conference was matched against the 8-4A was going to struggle this year

Jacketman65

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 16, 2014, 08:43:48 pm
You guys don't want to talk football, that's why you make remarks like the one above. Don't post stupidity and you won't have to worry about me correcting you.
We don't want to hear about your 9th graders starting in front of your seniors!  Now was that stupid?

HeberFan

Cuckoo thinks the current crop of Ricebird junior high players will be state champs someday. Think he also has hopes for some 4th graders.

Jacketman65

Just like he thought last years team as well as this years team would be!  You win one and everyone should just get out of the way mentality!  Probably 2 of the worst teams Stuttgart has ever fielded!

whippersnapper

Quote from: Jacketman65 on November 16, 2014, 08:48:01 pm
Kind of odd 2 former 2-4A teams playing each other!  What has happened to the 2-4?  Only 1 team left, playoffs have been fun up to this point - too bad all can't enjoy in the fun!
I hated losing Clinton. Coach Dufrene has a good team bout every 2-3 years. $way is just a better 8-4a team.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas