• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hamburg @ Dardanelle

Started by Scooter2121, November 14, 2014, 10:21:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Scooter2121

apache_alum_90

SUGARTOWN

STUNNA

AirWarren

November 14, 2014, 10:28:42 pm #4 Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 10:43:37 pm by AirWarren
Very. Hamburg isnt a little overmatched team like what Dardanelle just played. Another game to watch.

STUNNA

Hamburg will be the best team Dardanelle has seen all year up to now. Hamburg has tons of speed and athletes all over the field. Game could go either way

Romeo

Dardanelle seems invincible right now.

lion1997

Anyone that thinks Hamburg is just going to get thumped Friday is smoking crack.  The only people that could think that are warren fans, and I don't blame them.  Hamburg played terribly up there.  They were banged up going in, and banged up coming out.  Let's not forget though, Hamburg is 5 yards away against dollarway at their place on home coming night from going to overtime.  Mind you, hamburg was penalized 13 times for almost 100 yards while dollarway had 4 for 25. If Dardanelle sleeps on hamburg, hamburg won't just beat them, they will roll them up.

D-TOWN LIZARD

Jack1990

Pretty sure we have said y'all will give Dardanelle a run for their money. So calm down tater tot.

lion1997

Ha, Hamburg is a good football team, that literally hasn't played extremely well due to the rigors of a system change offensively.  If they put it all together, dardenelle can't win.  That's the potential that offense has.  With that said, hamburg has been extremely sloppy at times, and mistake prone, if that team shows up for an extended stretch up there, y'all will win handily, but if the team that showed up at dollarway that scored their first 4 possessions, then all gets are off.  I don't think people in this state how talented and athletic hamburg is.  Just giving y'all fair warning.

OLDSCHOOL82

Dardanelle wins this one.  They have the talent to match hamburg and will be more physical.  Score prediction later.

WPWells

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: lion1997 on November 14, 2014, 10:54:56 pm
Anyone that thinks Hamburg is just going to get thumped Friday is smoking crack.  The only people that could think that are warren fans, and I don't blame them.  Hamburg played terribly up there.  They were banged up going in, and banged up coming out.  Let's not forget though, Hamburg is 5 yards away against dollarway at their place on home coming night from going to overtime.  Mind you, hamburg was penalized 13 times for almost 100 yards while dollarway had 4 for 25. If Dardanelle sleeps on hamburg, hamburg won't just beat them, they will roll them up.
Seems to me we heard the same thing last year before Hamburg went to Booneville...

scrapiron51

True_Fan9

Completely different team for Hamburg than last year and different coaching staff also. The offense is 10 times better. Just can't shoot ourselves in foot.

FBfan79

Might make the trip back to watch this one.  Dardanelle by 28.

LJ06

Quote from: lion1997 on November 14, 2014, 11:08:40 pm
Ha, Hamburg is a good football team, that literally hasn't played extremely well due to the rigors of a system change offensively.  If they put it all together, dardenelle can't win.  That's the potential that offense has.  With that said, hamburg has been extremely sloppy at times, and mistake prone, if that team shows up for an extended stretch up there, y'all will win handily, but if the team that showed up at dollarway that scored their first 4 possessions, then all gets are off.  I don't think people in this state how talented and athletic hamburg is.  Just giving y'all fair warning.

Eh you guys just ran into a buzz saw that night.

theeunderdog4

Remember Booneville last year? Ha yeahh... Dardanelle is too much for Hamburg.
Dardanelle- 49
Hamburg- 21

3 Dollar

Excuses already?   ???

C'mon man up!   :-[

Don't start making excuses for a whipping to receive!!   ;)

lion1997

Quote from: 3 Dollar on November 15, 2014, 04:33:41 am
Thats not an excuse.  That is jus a fact.  If Hamburg plays clean, they are as good as anybody.  They have had stretches when they've committd silly penalties, bad snaps, ect in most all of their games.  Dolloway was the one game that they eliminated the silly mistakes.  They had a allot of penalties, but they were penalties of aggression, and honestly 4 of 5 of the holds and block in the backs were just bad calls.  Just giving the sand lizard fair warning, don't sleep on the Lions.

Excuses already?   ???

Lacerta agilis

Quote from: lion1997 on November 15, 2014, 07:28:59 am
Quote from: 3 Dollar on November 15, 2014, 04:33:41 am
Thats not an excuse.  That is jus a fact.  If Hamburg plays clean, they are as good as anybody.  They have had stretches when they've committd silly penalties, bad snaps, ect in most all of their games.  Dolloway was the one game that they eliminated the silly mistakes.  They had a allot of penalties, but they were penalties of aggression, and honestly 4 of 5 of the holds and block in the backs were just bad calls.  Just giving the sand lizard fair warning, don't sleep on the Lions.

Excuses already?   ???

Big difference between stating Hamburg is as good as anyone and stating Dardanelle can't win. I believe Hamburg is a good team, but don't kid yourself into believing that Dardanelle is inferior. I hope both teams play their A games Friday night and may the best team come out on top.

STUNNA

SUGARTOWN

Lions lost by 25 at Warren, really can't see them doing any better at Dardanelle.

1forall

Unless this lion team is a lot more physical and stronger than last years bunch, its going to be booneville all over.

mr.b@sc

Anyone picking either one of these teams to win by 21+ points must know something that i don't.. I think this game could go either way and the team with the least amount of penalties win..

blaze909

November 15, 2014, 05:20:03 pm #26 Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 05:24:52 pm by blaze909
Both Hamburg and Dardanelle are great teams. Everybody keeps talking about how Hamburg lost to Booneville last year, but that's just it, that was LAST year. Hamburg has a whole new team that has a strong running game. They have running backs that are moving at top speed and not easy to catch. Their defense is strong also. All in all, I think that it will be a great game to watch. Not to take anything from Dardanelle who is a great team, but it's laughable that people actually think that the team that lost to Booneville last year is the same team that will be showing up Friday night in Dardanelle.  ;D It's gonna be a game to watch!!

apache_alum_90

I'll be there Friday night, it'll be a good game!

Wonderdog

Watched hamburg vs west helena. That hamburg team will lose by 21 or more next week if that is how they play football. Lots of heave and hopes from savage. He throws a pretty pass. He is a heck of an athlete as well as #6, 8, 20 and 28. If i remember the kids numbers correctly. Good luck to both teams.

southernboy

mtindian42

USA TODAY SCORE PREDICTOR. DARDANELLE 34 HB 22.

NoRetreat

This is a very winnable game for Hamburg if they can get some stops on defense.

cuckoobird

scrapiron51

No way Dardanelle mercy rules Hamburg, you're crazy.

Underdog88

Quote from: theeunderdog4 on November 15, 2014, 12:46:00 am
Remember Booneville last year? Ha yeahh... Dardanelle is too much for Hamburg.
Dardanelle- 49
Hamburg- 21
Hey this isn't last year buddy, Hamburg is a very good football team. However, im ready to see how Dardanelles defense stacks up against more of a speed team. I'm calling it pretty close with Dardanelle winning 42-35.

fbisgreat

dardanelle rows at home 41-20.

CounterPunch

I believe this is the game of the week. Could go either way and I would like to see Hamburg pull it out. With that being said I think Dardanelle may be a little too much for Hamburg. (From heresay)

Big Fan

Quote from: lion1997 on November 14, 2014, 10:54:56 pm
Anyone that thinks Hamburg is just going to get thumped Friday is smoking crack.
Where's my pipe?

D-TOWN LIZARD

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Hamburg has only been man handled one time ad that was vs the Jacks when they had allot of guys injured, they drove the ball all over Dollarway and easily could have won that game, they are not a team I would want to play if they come out clicking, high power athletes all over the field. Gona be interesting I feel like they will be Dardanelles biggest competition of year. If the lions defense shows up this game will be decided in the fourth quarter.

FootBallar21

Should be a Great game, I believe this is the game, Dardanelle proves it is the real deal, and puts Nashville on HIGH ALERT!

Dardanelle 49
Hamburg 21

I honestly would not be SHOCKED if this game was at the 35 point Mercy rule at some point! 

Big Fan

Quote from: FootBallar21 on November 16, 2014, 09:13:40 pm
I honestly would not be SHOCKED if this game was at the 35 point Mercy rule at some point! 
Me either.

3 Dollar

Quote from: scrapiron51 on November 16, 2014, 05:08:23 pm
No way Dardanelle mercy rules Hamburg, you're crazy.

Got to get this quote before it's deleted!!   ;D

May have to ask you, "How you like your crow?"

CounterPunch

Should be a Great game, I believe this is the game, Dardanelle proves it is the real deal, and puts Nashville on HIGH ALERT!

Dardanelle 49
Hamburg 21

how is 49-21 a great game?

WPWells

Quote from: CounterPunch on November 16, 2014, 09:43:36 pm

Dardanelle 49
Hamburg 21

Great for Dardanelle

hawgfan15

Dardanelle 49
Hamburg 21

Lol you have to learn how to read around, pick and choose with what he says

cuckoobird

Just remember, i called mercy rule first 😁

FootBallar21

Dardanelle 49
Hamburg 21

I guess I meant ( ON PAPER ) it looks like a Great game lol,  and it still COULD BE one,  I just think Dardanelle rolls,  but worse case it is a great game haha! 

scrapiron51

I am telling y'all Dardanelle has not seen Hamburgs combination of speed and size. Hamburg has a chance to upset Dardanelle.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: scrapiron51 on November 17, 2014, 09:58:40 am
I am telling y'all Dardanelle has not seen Hamburgs combination of speed and size. Hamburg has a chance to upset Dardanelle.
You've seen Hamburg play?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas