• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Helena-West Helena vs Hamburg

Started by MoChedda, November 08, 2014, 02:14:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MoChedda

Any thoughts or predictions on this game, I have no info on Hamburg yet.

apache_alum_90

green-eagle

Hamburg's success goes thru their QB.... If your defense love to tackle high, then expect a long night....

MoChedda

Quote from: green-eagle on November 08, 2014, 03:23:49 pm
Hamburg's success goes thru their QB.... If your defense love to tackle high, then expect a long night....
Are they are running team, passing or pretty much balanced.

HeberFan

Both teams are good... HWH will me making its third long road trip in a row. Tough scheduling.

green-eagle

Quote from: MoChedda on November 08, 2014, 03:26:28 pm

The QB has a arm and will use it.. His accuary is questionable, crossett had four INT if the defense would had held on, two of which were Possible TD.... The QB hurt Us on missed tackles for pissible huge  losses, which he turned into TDs... To me, the team is him...

Now hamburg has speed in the back field that can and will hurt you...

MoChedda

Quote from: HeberFan on November 08, 2014, 03:30:58 pm
Both teams are good... HWH will me making its third long road trip in a row. Tough scheduling.
Yes it has, but no excuses. If we want to continue our season we have to play lights out. Heber thanks for noticing the tough scheduling.

MoChedda

Quote from: green-eagle on November 08, 2014, 03:32:39 pm
Quote from: MoChedda on November 08, 2014, 03:26:28 pm

The QB has a arm and will use it.. His accuary is questionable, crossett had four INT if the defense would had held on, two of which were Possible TD.... The QB hurt Us on missed tackles for pissible huge  losses, which he turned into TDs... To me, the team is him...

Now hamburg has speed in the back field that can and will hurt you...
What about the size of the lines are they big and is the qb a big kid.

mossflyer

Lines are good size. Qb is not small...very elusive and tough runner. He has a good arm but likes to run first if his first option isn't there. With the exception of the Dollarway and warren games, the defense has played very well also.

green-eagle

Quote from: mossflyer on November 08, 2014, 03:50:11 pm
Lines are good size. Qb is not small...very elusive and tough runner. He has a good arm but likes to run first if his first option isn't there. With the exception of the Dollarway and warren games, the defense has played very well also.

Crossett played with Hamburg for three qtr and our offense could not catch a ball thus the defense stayed on the field too long....

True_Fan9

Should have everyone ready to go Friday. Expecting a big game from Deandre Rachal. Savage will be Savage and lookout if Trey Miller gets rolling

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

The Lions have been hampered with injuries all year this is the first time they will be all 100% healthy. They go way beyond just there QB and "BIG IF" there defense shows up they will not be a team I would want to play. This team has already set a all time scoring record in school history this year and now all of there players are healthy. If I had to pick the dark horse going into these playoffs Hamburg would be it.

MoChedda

I think if our defense play like they are capable HWH will be right there.

HeberFan

HWH might be ticked about not winning the conference championship, and, take it out on Hamburg.

MoChedda

Quote from: HeberFan on November 08, 2014, 06:06:34 pm
HWH might be ticked about not winning the conference championship, and, take it out on Hamburg.
I sure hope so! Lol

phdefense

These two team are very similiar so it should be close. Good luck to the Cougars.

HeberFan

Should be a close game. Not real impressed the AAA made the brackets to a conference in the northern half of the state plays a conference on the southern border. Not too smart.

MoChedda

Quote from: phdefense on November 09, 2014, 07:28:33 pm
These two team are very similiar so it should be close. Good luck to the Cougars.
Thanks! Good luck to all the 2-4A teams

nevergiveup

Have not seen Hamburg play but I do know that HWH is capable of running with the best. If they can go back to the way they played weeks 4-6, it should be a tough game. They need to go back with the gameplay they had against Newport. Blitz the house and play shutdown defense. On offense string out the Defense with outside zone and use cutback lanes. Helena's size up front could be the advantage. #24 is the key player for HWH

MoChedda

Quote from: nevergiveup on November 09, 2014, 08:27:45 pm
Have not seen Hamburg play but I do know that HWH is capable of running with the best. If they can go back to the way they played weeks 4-6, it should be a tough game. They need to go back with the gameplay they had against Newport. Blitz the house and play shutdown defense. On offense string out the Defense with outside zone and use cutback lanes. Helena's size up front could be the advantage. #24 is the key player for HWH
I agree with that HWH can play with anybody the question is will we play to our potential. I sure hope so

STUNNA

Hamburg can also play with anybody

HeberFan

Both teams are good... should be an excellent game

True_Fan9

Lions must come out ready to play. If they do, could be long night for HWH. If we don't, could be long night for us.

tommicozzy

The Lions defense is now ready to fight back and we maybe looking at another shutout. Everyone is 100% and looking for a week 3 victory over Helena-West Helena. Lions have a great chance of making it to the rock, but they have to take it one game at a time.
GO LIONS!!!!

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HeberFan on November 08, 2014, 03:30:58 pm
No, they played SS at home before going to Heber.

MoChedda

Quote from: tommicozzy on November 10, 2014, 06:22:20 am
The Lions defense is now ready to fight back and we maybe looking at another shutout. Everyone is 100% and looking for a week 3 victory over Helena-West Helena. Lions have a great chance of making it to the rock, but they have to take it one game at a time.
GO LIONS!!!!
I doubt there will be a shut out either way and I know the odds are stacked against HWH but if they play like they are capable of watch out!

HeberFan

Does Hamburg play many people both ways ?

True_Fan9

No they don't. 1 guy plays a lot on both sides and then 3 or 4 that play both ways in certain situations like 3rd downs

MoChedda

The weather could play a part in this game

LJ06

Quote from: HeberFan on November 10, 2014, 06:19:44 pm
Does Hamburg play many people both ways ?

Not really.  They have like 70+ guys on the team.

True_Fan9

Just going to be cold. No rain. Perfect playoff weather

HeberFan

70 guys on a 4A team? Great participation.

MoChedda

Quote from: True_Fan9 on November 11, 2014, 05:37:07 pm
Believe it or not the cold affects players.

CounterPunch

Quote from: MoChedda on November 11, 2014, 07:56:07 pm
Quote from: True_Fan9 on November 11, 2014, 05:37:07 pm
Believe it or not the cold affects players.
Girlie ones

HeberFan

Cold affect all players... especially in ball handing and kicking. If you are so tough, CounterPunch, let's see you wearing shorts and a T-shirt on Friday.

CounterPunch

Quote from: HeberFan on November 11, 2014, 08:26:14 pm
Cold affect all players... especially in ball handing and kicking. If you are so tough, CounterPunch, let's see you wearing shorts and a T-shirt on Friday.
Maybe I will. I thought about painting my chest as well, and twerk on the sideline.

True_Fan9

Have to agree with CP on the girlie comment

MoChedda

There are lots of people on here has certainly not played football, because you don't have to be girlie for the weather to affect you. The ball gets hard as a brick and cold weather plays a big role on players performance.

bullseye

Quote from: MoChedda on November 11, 2014, 09:02:58 pm
There are lots of people on here has certainly not played football, because you don't have to be girlie for the weather to affect you. The ball gets hard as a brick and cold weather plays a big role on players performance.
sarcasm is the hidden object here!

CounterPunch

Quote from: MoChedda on November 11, 2014, 09:02:58 pm
If weather effects you playing football, you are a girl. We aren't in Alaska.

HeberFan

CounterPunch is a tough guy sitting at his computer, but, not in real life. He will be bundled up Friday night.

LJ06

Quote from: HeberFan on November 12, 2014, 05:06:27 am
CounterPunch is a tough guy sitting at his computer, but, not in real life. He will be bundled up Friday night.

Yeah and he also does not play football anymore.

CounterPunch

I will be wearing a wife beater and blue jean shorts.

Jack1990

Quote from: CounterPunch on November 12, 2014, 07:29:47 am
I think that photo should be posted Friday night!

AirWarren

High socks? Champion brand shoes?

Jack1990

Quote from: AirWarren on November 12, 2014, 07:33:27 am

High socks? Champion brand shoes?
I'm thinking he'll be in Converse All-Stars.

AirWarren

CounterPunch

SUGARTOWN

So the same thing you wear every Friday night? Star City camo...

tommicozzy

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas