• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

when dardanelle goes out

Started by Bigbossman, November 08, 2014, 01:32:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CatchTheGreyhound!

November 13, 2014, 06:07:18 pm #300 Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 06:14:45 pm by CatchTheGreyhound!
Quote from: Top Shelf on November 13, 2014, 05:15:08 pm
Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on November 13, 2014, 04:47:31 pm
Quote from: Top Shelf on November 13, 2014, 03:27:34 pm
Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on November 13, 2014, 03:15:39 pm
I think teams needs to be thinking less about Nashville,  and more about teams like Dardanelle, Mena, hamburg, Malvern and Dollarway! Otherwise they will  quietly crept thier way to a state title!
Didn't Mom tell you to pick your crayons up before playing on the computer??
^Basketball season will start very soon for you guys. But don't worry,  you can always come get your post season fill of football right here in the great city of Newport Arkansas. You and your other pathetic buddies are more than welcome to come cheer the most charismatic team in the ENTIRE state of Arkansas,  None other than your very own Mighty Newport Greyhounds AKA The 4A peoples Champ, to our 2014/15 State Title!!

Goooo Greyhounds!!!
Dude, you're reading from a kids book.  This is grown folks talk..
You think your team's better? Well prove it, if you (and you won't "trust me") make it deep enough into the playoffs,  your team will have thier chance against  a power-I offense like no other.  We know for a fact that Nashville's old heep and hope offense just don't cut it anymore. Before Coaches learned how to properly coach against that sort of offense, it actually worked (exploited by Shiloh, PA, Nashville & Warren 2000to2006). But Great Coaches like Coach Harrison of Newport sat down and studied games like: the sorry lake village beavers vs 2001 Lumberjacks and realized....*they can't score if they're not on the field! Effective run offenses like Newport and Dollarway, are good at 2 things Controlling the Clock and moving the Chains. How are you going to beat us when.....TIME IS ON OUR SIDE!
is that grown up enough for you or do CTG have to dig deeper before you realize like everyone else that "Catch" knows football!!

BTW. ...

Goooooo Greyhounds ;D ;D

CatchTheGreyhound!

Hate to be the bearer of old bad news, but Nashville vs Fountain Lake is a perfect Example!

MouthOfTheSouth215

Dardanelle goes out first round. They haven't been tested all year and all of the sudden 7-4A comes to town. Doesn't look pretty for the Sand Lizards. Best of luck though

scrapiron51

I swear I hope we play Newport to shut this idiot up. I honestly think this guy is the dumbest guy on here. All jokes aside, I seriously think this guy is an idiot.

WalterWhite

Quote from: MouthOfTheSouth215 on November 13, 2014, 09:36:35 pm
Dardanelle goes out first round. They haven't been tested all year and all of the sudden 7-4A comes to town. Doesn't look pretty for the Sand Lizards. Best of luck though
I personally dont believe ft. Lake will be able to stop them, but I also dont believe dardanelle makes it beyond 3rd round.

CatchTheGreyhound!

Quote from: scrapiron51 on November 13, 2014, 10:02:27 pm
I swear I hope we play Newport to shut this idiot up. I honestly think this guy is the dumbest guy on here. All jokes aside, I seriously think this guy is an idiot.
If I am than, it takes one to know one! But if thier is any validity to my previous statement than admit it. Power Run offense are more solid than Pass Offenses like Nashville.

CatchTheGreyhound!

November 14, 2014, 12:03:48 am #306 Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 12:46:43 am by CatchTheGreyhound!
Scrapiron51,
You want to shut me up and I definitely want to shut you up, so here's the deal: First one who team loses has to delete thier account no questions asked,  just one final good bye and if you're man enough an opportunity to admit the remaining teams are better.
Do you except? 

scrapiron51

November 14, 2014, 07:03:54 am #307 Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 01:46:44 pm by scrapiron51
I accept I'll hold you to it. Whoever loses first will delete their account.

STUNNA

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on November 13, 2014, 06:07:18 pm
I think teams needs to be thinking less about Nashville,  and more about teams like Dardanelle, Mena, hamburg, Malvern and Dollarway! Otherwise they will  quietly crept thier way to a state title!
^Basketball season will start very soon for you guys. But don't worry,  you can always come get your post season fill of football right here in the great city of Newport Arkansas. You and your other pathetic buddies are more than welcome to come cheer the most charismatic team in the ENTIRE state of Arkansas,  None other than your very own Mighty Newport Greyhounds AKA The 4A peoples Champ, to our 2014/15 State Title!!

Goooo Greyhounds!!!
You think your team's better? Well prove it, if you (and you won't "trust me") make it deep enough into the playoffs,  your team will have thier chance against  a power-I offense like no other.  We know for a fact that Nashville's old heep and hope offense just don't cut it anymore. Before Coaches learned how to properly coach against that sort of offense, it actually worked (exploited by Shiloh, PA, Nashville & Warren 2000to2006). But Great Coaches like Coach Harrison of Newport sat down and studied games like: the sorry lake village beavers vs 2001 Lumberjacks and realized....*they can't score if they're not on the field! Effective run offenses like Newport and Dollarway, are good at 2 things Controlling the Clock and moving the Chains. How are you going to beat us when.....TIME IS ON OUR SIDE!
is that grown up enough for you or do CTG have to dig deeper before you realize like everyone else that "Catch" knows football!!

BTW. ...

Goooooo Greyhounds ;D ;D

Lol... How many points did that 2001 warren team score against Lake Village??

Top Shelf

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on November 13, 2014, 11:58:22 pm
If I am than, it takes one to know one! But if thier is any validity to my previous statement than admit it. Power Run offense are more solid than Pass Offenses like Nashville.
zzzzzzzzz

OLDSCHOOL82

Goooo Greyhounds!!!

BTW. ...

Goooooo Greyhounds ;D ;D

Hey catch the greyhound ticks... Are you sure your team runs the power I?  I have checked out highlights of the hounds this year and remember the offense ya'll ran when you came to Booneville in rd 2 in 2012 and its not the power I.

Top Shelf

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 14, 2014, 08:34:59 am

Goooo Greyhounds!!!

BTW. ...

Goooooo Greyhounds ;D ;D

Hey catch the greyhound ticks... Are you sure your team runs the power I?  I have checked out highlights of the hounds this year and remember the offense ya'll ran when you came to Booneville in rd 2 in 2012 and its not the power I.
he didn't say they ran the power I.  He said they ran the power"I"    there is a big difference!

CatchTheGreyhound!

November 14, 2014, 12:35:48 pm #312 Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 12:37:46 pm by CatchTheGreyhound!
Quote from: STUNNA on November 14, 2014, 07:14:46 am

Goooo Greyhounds!!!

BTW. ...

Goooooo Greyhounds ;D ;D

Lol... How many points did that 2001 warren team score against Lake Village??
my information personnel tells me the score was 31-28...they almost lost, lakevillage have the worst record ever, but thier coach had the perfect strategy that year; took other coaches a while to "catch" on but they did....Example 2013 boonville (defense plus an effective run equals championships)

CatchTheGreyhound!

Quote from: scrapiron51 on November 14, 2014, 07:03:54 am
I except. I'll hold you to it. Whoever loses first will delete their account.
Don't worry I will keep my word, but I can respect the fact that you believe in your team...I believe in mine too!!

kjjackson

Quote from: Top Shelf on November 14, 2014, 08:14:46 am
Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on November 13, 2014, 11:58:22 pm
zzzzzzzzz

Thats how Nashville gets some easy blow outs when teams think they are a passing team. They are run first. If they were a passing team, Pettway would get more touches than Hopkins. But its not even close. Spread yes, passing not as much as you think.

scrapiron51

I respect the way you put your money where your mouth is catch, may the best team stay in the playoffs!

theeunderdog4

All of you that are saying dardanelle loses this one are so wrong. Yes I believe the 7 and 8-4A are the best all around conferences in the state. But that doesn't mean that I think fountain lake will beat dardy lol. Dardanelle returned 10 starters on defense I believe... 10! From a second round team. They return 6 or so on offense but the ones they returned were the play makers. Fountain lake may burn a little clock at first, but in the end dardanelle kills them.
Sand Lizards- 49+
Cobras- 7

Scrap_Train

I don't think Dardanelle has the fire power to get past Nashville in the quarterfinals. Dardanelle has yet to face a test like Nashville. I hope these teams get a chance to go at it at Scrapper Stadium in two weeks.

Scrap_Train

And also, no way Dardanelle mercy rules Fountain Lake. They will be tested.

FBfan79

Quote from: theeunderdog4 on November 14, 2014, 01:56:11 pm
All of you that are saying dardanelle loses this one are so wrong. Yes I believe the 7 and 8-4A are the best all around conferences in the state. But that doesn't mean that I think fountain lake will beat dardy lol. Dardanelle returned 10 starters on defense I believe... 10! From a second round team. They return 6 or so on offense but the ones they returned were the play makers. Fountain lake may burn a little clock at first, but in the end dardanelle kills them.
Sand Lizards- 49+
Cobras- 7

Your score is very possible.  FL is very small and has been undersized in nearly every game.  If they get manhandled then its Dardanelle by as much as they want obviously.  If they find a way to hold their own... It could be a good game.

phdefense

I think I might rename Dardanelle to the "Inconvenient Truths" or "Witchhazels" for the remainder of the playoffs because I figure after tonight Nashville's butts are going to be puckered up.

D-TOWN LIZARD

APACHE

Quote from: phdefense on November 14, 2014, 03:17:50 pm
I think I might rename Dardanelle to the "Inconvenient Truths" or "Witchhazels" for the remainder of the playoffs because I figure after tonight Nashville's butts are going to be puckered up.

;D ;D ;D

Funny

scrapiron51

I hope we play Dardanalle. Lol I hope we play everybody that you guys doubt us on.

kjjackson

Doesn't really matter what is said on this thread. The GLion picks thread is where it counts.

Lizardfan92

Quote from: Scrap_Train on November 14, 2014, 02:08:27 pm
[/quote)

We'll now!! Is that a fact??

Scrap_Train

Very impressive statement from Dardanelle.

1forall

Who dose Newport play this week? Dardanelle would beat the chokehounds as bad as they wanted to if they played! Oh well, guess the hound fans can crawl back in that bar next to the stadium and dream for another year!

StevenGlen

Quote from: Scrap_Train on November 14, 2014, 02:08:27 pm

things that make you go "hmmmmm". 

snoopy22

Quote from: MouthOfTheSouth215 on November 13, 2014, 09:36:35 pm
Boy you were all over that one bro.

WalterWhite

Is tonight the night this post comes true?

cuckoobird

My prediction is Taint goes out before the lizards

Thorn

Dardinell want loose this yer we will be winning it all the ways to the end of this yer.

The Coach

Quote from: Thorn on November 22, 2014, 12:39:07 am
Dardinell want loose this yer we will be winning it all the ways to the end of this yer.

Huh? Are you speaking English?  Please stop with this!!

OLDSCHOOL82

Too much celebration it looks like.  Fuzzy keyboard!

WPWells

Jacketman65

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 21, 2014, 07:45:28 am
My prediction is Taint goes out before the lizards
For once Cuck, you were right!

Bigbossman

WPWells

Picked Dardanelle and they lost a great game. Congratulations to Warren!

Bigbossman

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas