• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bon Jovi

Started by Rizzo, April 04, 2008, 09:04:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rizzo

It's like 8 month anniversary time or w/e.....So the lady friend bought us tickets to Bon Jovi on April 27th....I'm pretty flippin excited.

Rizzo

Go smoke a carton of cigarettes please. Expedite the process of you getting lung cancer and leaving this world.

True Believer

Jon Bon Jovi is one rocker who has aged very well......

Rizzo

Happens when you don't go out and do drugs like it's your job.

True Believer

True and he married his high school sweet heart and they are still together as of now.  That's good to see in his profession.  Not an easy task, I'm sure.

Rizzo

Quote from: True Believer on April 05, 2008, 10:51:57 pm
True and he married his high school sweet heart and they are still together as of now.  That's good to see in his profession.  Not an easy task, I'm sure.
Haha, I was unaware of that. That's pretty neat. And I'm sure it's not easy, with all the groupies and what not.

True Believer

I think he's very good looking and talented too.  I have always been a fan even in their BIG hair days...lol.   Never been to see the band.  Maybe someday. 

The Reality is back...

Quote from: Jarred on April 05, 2008, 10:24:55 pm
Go smoke a carton of cigarettes please. Expedite the process of you getting lung cancer and leaving this world.

Dude, your angry rants suck almost as bad as Bon Jovi, lol.

Rizzo

Quote from: Robert Arctor on April 06, 2008, 11:36:39 am

Who said I was angry?

The Reality is back...

Quote from: Jarred on April 06, 2008, 11:50:04 am
Quote from: Robert Arctor on April 06, 2008, 11:36:39 am

Who said I was angry?

Um.....that guy in the corner of the thread....WAIT, he's gone!....bum bum bum....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas