• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2008 Memphis in May Music Festival

Started by True Believer, March 15, 2008, 08:45:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

True Believer

Here's the link to the line up for the Music Festival.  Click on homepage to give you more information for the entire month.  Looks like there's a little something for everyone. 

http://www.memphisinmay.org/bsmf2k8/

Wampus_Cat

That line up is terrible. Last year's was much better...

only one's I'd pay to see is probably OAR and Keb' Mo'

True Believer

Last year's line up WAS much better.  I go for the R&B.  Even though I can get that anytime in Memphis.  I still enjoy it and I have friends that cook in the B-B-Q cook off.  They came in 2nd in the Patio Porker div. in 2006. 

Marionpats07™

I hate the line up this year.......only going Saturday to see Disturbed.

razorback5

AllSmiles

AllSmiles

W

I'm so mad I can't go...I went last year and it was awesome. There are acts I'd like to see every day this year, but it's the weekend our exams start. (Yeah, we start on a Saturday...) And even if I ended up not having any exams that Saturday, I'd definitely need to start studying.

Wampus_Cat

Quote from: W on March 16, 2008, 11:49:06 am
I'm so mad I can't go...I went last year and it was awesome. There are acts I'd like to see every day this year, but it's the weekend our exams start. (Yeah, we start on a Saturday...) And even if I ended up not having any exams that Saturday, I'd definitely need to start studying.
UofA?

That's when ours start I'm pretty sure. I miss Toad Suck every year.

W

Quote from: thee original WC on March 16, 2008, 02:26:24 pm
UofA?

Yep. I can't go to Edgefest either because I'm bound to our philanthropy thing we're doing with my sorority for that weekend. Not such a good year for music festivals for me.

Marionpats07™

Yea it does kind of suck Finals start that Monday after beale street music fest...but I am going anyways!

Wampus_Cat

Quote from: W on March 16, 2008, 03:30:24 pm
UofA?

Yep. I can't go to Edgefest either because I'm bound to our philanthropy thing we're doing with my sorority for that weekend. Not such a good year for music festivals for me.
AOPi?

That's the only one I can think of that might be doing it around that time.

W

Quote from: thee original WC on March 17, 2008, 10:02:25 am
UofA?

AOPi?

Hah...yep. Strikeout isn't actually until Sunday, but I volunteered to do another optional all-day thing on Saturday before I knew it was the same day as Edgefest.

Wampus_Cat

Quote from: W on March 17, 2008, 11:09:53 am
UofA?

AOPi?

Hah...yep. Strikeout isn't actually until Sunday, but I volunteered to do another optional all-day thing on Saturday before I knew it was the same day as Edgefest.
It's alright, it's Edgefest.(and I'd always assumed you were a dude, don't know why...I wonder if I know you...alots of my friends are AOPi's)

Riverfest this year is going to be impressive. Miranda Lambert, Robert Earl Keen, Shooter Jennings, Jake Owen, ZZ Topp, Merle Haggard, and Huey Lewis and the News.

If UofA summer school doesn't interfere, I'm going to Riverfest.

W

Quote from: thee original WC on March 17, 2008, 12:00:32 pm
Quote from: W on March 17, 2008, 11:09:53 am
UofA?

AOPi?

It's alright, it's Edgefest.(and I'd always assumed you were a dude, don't know why...I wonder if I know you...alots of my friends are AOPi's)

Riverfest this year is going to be impressive. Miranda Lambert, Robert Earl Keen, Shooter Jennings, Jake Owen, ZZ Topp, Merle Haggard, and Huey Lewis and the News.

If UofA summer school doesn't interfere, I'm going to Riverfest.

It's okay...most people do assume I'm a guy until I say something like that! I don't really care one way or the other whether I make it to Riverfest or not...I just pretty much wanted to see Disturbed at Edgefest, seeing as I can't make it to Memphis in May either.

Which AOPis do you know? PM me.

Wampus_Cat

You get the message I sent? It kind of acted up on me and didn't tell me it send.

W

Quote from: thee original WC on March 17, 2008, 06:58:34 pm
You get the message I sent? It kind of acted up on me and didn't tell me it send.

Not only that, I got two of them ;D I only know like half of those people, but that's awesome.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas