• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dropkick Murphys in OKC March 6...

Started by SandLizard04, February 26, 2008, 02:54:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SandLizard04

Justin, Cory, anyone else, y'all interested in going?

I'll be able to go if I drop my class next week like I'm thinking of doing.

The Reality is back...

Quote from: Ramblin' Man™ on February 26, 2008, 02:54:29 pm
Justin, Cory, anyone else, y'all interested in going?

I'll be able to go if I drop my class next week like I'm thinking of doing.

What day is it on, cost, etc.

SandLizard04

It's on a Thursday night. Don't know the cost, I'd have to look it up, but I would guess $15-20. OKC is just under 4 hours from Russellville.

The Reality is back...

Quote from: Ramblin' Man™ on February 26, 2008, 03:42:26 pm
It's on a Thursday night. Don't know the cost, I'd have to look it up, but I would guess $15-20. OKC is just under 4 hours from Russellville.

March 6th? Was that the date?

Ty

Tell me if you end up going. I'm thinking about going.

bulldogs1159

Tobin, if we can make it back Thursday night so I can go to class Friday I'm in.

SandLizard04

Quote from: bulldogs1159™© on February 27, 2008, 07:27:36 pm
Tobin, if we can make it back Thursday night so I can go to class Friday I'm in.
Hey man I'm in the same boat.

Would you care to meet us in Alma or Van Buren? That would make things easiest for everyone.

And Tyler, I'll let you know. I'll know after my test Friday if I want to drop the class or not. :)

bulldogs1159

The Reality is back...

SandLizard04

February 28, 2008, 11:17:15 pm #9 Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 11:29:15 pm by Ramblin' Man™
Tickets are $31.00  :-\

Ken Griffey Jr.

Gosh I would love to go to that concert, but the fact that I will be gone and it is in OKC are drawbacks.  They are freaking legit.

Marionpats07™

$31.00? Gah thats a little steep for my bank as a broke colle kid.

The Reality is back...

31 bucks plus gas/beer.....sounds good!

bulldogs1159

The Reality is back...

The Reality is back...

Quote from: bulldogs1159™© on February 29, 2008, 04:21:12 am
Quote from: Stupidity Vampire AKA Ignorance Ingestor on February 29, 2008, 04:19:16 am
Quote from: bulldogs1159™© on February 29, 2008, 04:13:54 am
Tobin/Cory I'm still in. ROCK!

Shotgun!

boo yah!
BAH!! We shall have to wait and see my friend!!

I'll get it on the way there(when I'm drinking), and you can have it on the way back(when I'm drinking/sleeping) LOL.

Marionpats07™

You have to wait until your outside and can see the car to call shotgun! It's in the official rules! Also, your destination has to be determined before you can call it once your outside.

The Reality is back...

Quote from: Marionpats07™ on February 29, 2008, 09:08:52 am
You have to wait until your outside and can see the car to call shotgun! It's in the official rules! Also, your destination has to be determined before you can call it once your outside.

You know, it's people like you what cause unrest. lol.

SandLizard04

It's on!

I will be leaving Conway at 2:45, Cory and I will be leaving Russellville at 3:45, and we will be picking up Justin around 5:00, arriving in OKC around 7ish. Probably grab some dinner before the show (Cory and I went to Applebee's before the Flogging Molly show in Tulsa).

If anyone else wants to go or meet up, let me know. Tickets and gas come out to $50 per person.

Lowwwwwwwwwwwww Lieeeeeeeeeee the Fieeeellllds of Athenryyyyyy

The Reality is back...

Justin.....have we ever met? Because, you know.....it's going to be awkward being belligerently drunk in front of a newbie friend, lol.

bulldogs1159

Quote from: Stupidity Vampire AKA Ignorance Ingestor on March 02, 2008, 05:17:49 pm
Justin.....have we ever met? Because, you know.....it's going to be awkward being belligerently drunk in front of a newbie friend, lol.
I don't believe we have lol

The Reality is back...

Quote from: bulldogs1159™© on March 02, 2008, 05:45:50 pm
Quote from: Stupidity Vampire AKA Ignorance Ingestor on March 02, 2008, 05:17:49 pm

Hmmm....well, when I get drunk, I get handsy, just throwing that out there, lol.

SandLizard04

Quote from: Stupidity Vampire AKA Ignorance Ingestor on March 02, 2008, 05:52:07 pm

Hmmm....well, when I get drunk, I get handsy, just throwing that out there, lol.
I've never seen you drunk, either. You get handsy with me and I'll show ye a nice Irish roundhouse.

The Reality is back...

Quote from: Ramblin' Man™ on March 02, 2008, 05:53:46 pm
Quote from: Stupidity Vampire AKA Ignorance Ingestor on March 02, 2008, 05:52:07 pm

I've never seen you drunk, either. You get handsy with me and I'll show ye a nice Irish roundhouse.

All right, Spicy McHaggis, settle down. lol.

I'm bringing my cooler again, and this time I'll remember to tap into it, lol. Instead of consistently buying stuff. ha.

SandLizard04

They just played "Shipping Up To Boston" on the new episode of the Simpsons! Hahaha awesome.

bulldogs1159

I saw that as well. Haha nice little Departed scene.

The Reality is back...

well, I can't go. My uncle died this morning, his funeral is on Friday, so I will have to call into work friday, and I can't do that 2 days in a row. I'm bummed out, for more than 1 reason, lol.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas