• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gigantic Show in Faytown Friday Night

Started by bulldogs1159, February 21, 2008, 02:33:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldogs1159

Anyone who is a music fan will LOVE the show that is Friday night at Georges on Dickson. The show is 18 and up so you youngins and come and enjoy the show. It is also a charity show for an orginization called Feed Just One that sends food all over the world to hungry children. The lineup is Thanks For Nothing, Jarris, A Good Fight, Matt Jones, Jonathan Taylor Rose, The Radio Sky, Will Gunselman, and Rolling Stones #1 unsigned band The Whigs. This show will be on both stages starting at 9. Its only 7 dollars and it all goes for a good cause. I will be there and I hope to see some of you.

Marionpats07™

Shoot...got a formal on Friday or else I'd go..

bulldogs1159

Quote from: Marionpats07™ on February 21, 2008, 03:33:36 am
Its on till two if you can find a way to go. Its the last time to see Tanks For Nothing in Faytown for quite a while and The Whigs are about to get freakn huge.

Marionpats07™

Quote from: bulldogs1159™© on February 21, 2008, 03:37:18 am
Quote from: Marionpats07™ on February 21, 2008, 03:33:36 am
Its on till two if you can find a way to go. Its the last time to see Tanks For Nothing in Faytown for quite a while and The Whigs are about to get freakn huge.

Till two eh? Formal is over around 11 or 12...may see if I can get some guys to go..Sounds like it  will be a good show!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas