• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any Musicians In Here?

Started by mattp_68, February 08, 2008, 02:07:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mattp_68

Anyone on the forums play any instruments?

I play the drums in a band and I can play alil bit of guitar

Wahls

Quote from: Coach P on February 08, 2008, 02:07:57 pm
Anyone on the forums play any instruments?

I play the drums in a band and I can play alil bit of guitar

I'm four states honor band on Alto Sax. I'm also pretty decent on a trumpet, and a guitar.

Throwback1

AllSmiles

I played the trumpet in high school.

Kingfisher

I traveled and played professionally for 4 years. It's how I met my wife of 15 years.  :D

mattp_68

Quote from: Kingfisher on February 08, 2008, 02:14:47 pm
I traveled and played professionally for 4 years. It's how I met my wife of 15 years.  :D

you play guitar? drums? bass?

Kingfisher

Quote from: Coach P on February 08, 2008, 02:15:20 pm

Yes .... ;)

mattp_68

Kingfisher

Quote from: Coach P on February 08, 2008, 02:19:51 pm
Quote from: Kingfisher on February 08, 2008, 02:16:39 pm
Quote from: Coach P on February 08, 2008, 02:15:20 pm

Yes .... ;)

which one? lol
All of them...plus a few more....piano, mandolin, and a little saxophone.

The Reality is back...

All region Tuba, and I sing in a band now.

We suck, lolz.

shotgunbilly3215

Trumpet, played all through high school. Still enjoy playing occasionally.  Play a little drums too.

W

I sing. I took voice lessons for a few years, but college kind of ruined that for me since my voice teacher is in Little Rock. I've played the drums for about 9 years. I don't get to play much anymore since I couldn't bring my set with me to college. I figured my floormates wouldn't like that too much ;D

Wahls

Quote from: Stupidity Vampire AKA Ignorance Ingestor on February 09, 2008, 02:22:58 am

We suck, lolz.

I should have tried out for all-region this year on Alto, I probably would have gotten close.

And if your going to put a Stephen Lynch song in your sig, at least put the best one in there.

RD™

Been playing the drums since I was 7. All State 1st Band all 3 years in High School. Had a scholly to U.A. joined the Air Guard instead.

Wahls

Quote from: Rebel Dog™ on February 09, 2008, 10:37:47 pm
Been playing the drums since I was 7. All State 1st Band all 3 years in High School. Had a scholly to U.A. joined the Air Guard instead.

That's pretty impressive.

The Reality is back...

Quote from: DQ's Comin' on February 09, 2008, 10:35:23 pm
Quote from: Stupidity Vampire AKA Ignorance Ingestor on February 09, 2008, 02:22:58 am

We suck, lolz.

I should have tried out for all-region this year on Alto, I probably would have gotten close.

And if your going to put a Stephen Lynch song in your sig, at least put the best one in there.

Whats his best one, in your opnion? I didn't want to put special olympics....lol. little to much.

shotgunbilly3215

We suck, lolz.

A little off topic, but Stephen Lynch is the Son of Satan. I think it's safe to say he has a First Class ticket to a dang hot place.

The Reality is back...

Quote from: shotgunbilly on February 10, 2008, 01:29:54 am

We suck, lolz.

A little off topic, but Stephen Lynch is the Son of Satan. I think it's safe to say he has a First Class ticket to a dang hot place.

How so?

shotgunbilly3215

The Reality is back...

Quote from: shotgunbilly on February 10, 2008, 02:01:52 am
You have to ask?

I don't see the problem with lyrics like:

"Jesus was our mothers fave. All her love to him she gave. But there's no sibling rivalry, when he nailed to that treeee yeah! And now the question for you, is not what would Jesus do, but where will you be when the Craig-Machine comes partying through."

loolz

shotgunbilly3215

Dont get me wrong. I think some of his stuff funny as he11.......BUT some of it goes a little too far.

You Caught Me ******* It  - thats pretty friggen funny..haha

Priest lyrics     
Special Olympics?  come on now.......makin fun of Priests and Special Ed kids? thats not right...

Wahls

Quote from: Stupidity Vampire AKA Ignorance Ingestor on February 10, 2008, 01:29:31 am

We suck, lolz.

Whats his best one, in your opnion? I didn't want to put special olympics....lol. little to much.

Grandfather.

The Reality is back...

Quote from: DQ's Comin' on February 11, 2008, 02:21:47 pm
Quote from: Stupidity Vampire AKA Ignorance Ingestor on February 10, 2008, 01:29:31 am

We suck, lolz.

Grandfather.

lol, I don't think that's his best one by far. "I think you're a Nazi" trumps it handily, imo.

GLAND_ILOP

I've been playin guitar for 8 years...

Father Guido

I can play the Radio.  I took piano for a couple of months when I was a kid.  I am learning to play the guitar now, (got one for Christmas).

The gene pool looks pretty good for musical skills, though.  Mom plays piano.  Dad played guitar and mandolin. Sister piano and sang.  Two nepews who can play anthing.  Both were all state in high school band.  One went to U of A on a band schollie and played sax in the Hog Wild band and Marching Band. Currently is playing guitar in a band called Ollie's Trash Can out of Ft. Smith.  The other nephew went to U of A on a vocal Scholarship and is finishing up his Masters in Directing at TCU.  He plays drums in a band called Blue Eyed Son in Ft. Worh.  He also plays keyboards and just about any kind of horn. (trombone in High School).

My son-in-law plays drums in a Christian/Rock band out of Nashville on the Word Recording label, called Jackson Waters.

Wahls

Quote from: Father Guido on February 23, 2008, 01:06:28 pmOne went to U of A on a band schollie and played sax in the Hog Wild band

I hope I can do that.

The Reality is back...

Me and my band made $22.37 at the park last week playing music.

mack

Guitar, 40 years now.  Got 13 of 'em.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas