• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Flogging Molly

Started by SandLizard04, January 31, 2008, 07:01:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SandLizard04

Stupidity Vampire and I are going to see them in Tulsa this weekend!!!!

Yes, be jealous.

AllSmiles

SandLizard04

January 31, 2008, 09:56:45 pm #2 Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 10:13:52 pm by Ramblin' Man
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KPYLxF6Jgc0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JePJNCrxpcY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tqewyGMTZzc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sDSud7vAH_0

An acoustic guitar/lead singer, an electric guitar, a bass, a fiddle, a banjo, an accordian, and some drums that make up the best f*cking band in the world!

Marionpats07™

I will have to download of their stuff and check them out

The Reality is back...

Quote from: Ramblin' Man™ on January 31, 2008, 07:01:39 pm
Stupidity Vampire and I are going to see them in Tulsa this weekend!!!!

Yes, be jealous.

mmm...I see the jealousy flowing from the screen.

Tastes like victory.

True Believer

After listening to that, I wanted a Smithwick's.

Juice-Man

I've been wondering what the poo Flogging Molly was.  No offense fellas but I'm not gonna waste my bandwidth downloading something with banjos and accordians.  Sounds like something Jed Clampett would put together.

SandLizard04

HOLY flippin' crap!!!

Cory and I both agreed that that was one of the best concerts we have ever been to. I can't talk, my ears are still ringing, I'm sore from moshing, and have to say this was one of the best nights of the year thus far. flippin' amazing shwo.

Quote from: Juice Man on February 02, 2008, 08:28:21 pm
I've been wondering what the poo Flogging Molly was.  No offense fellas but I'm not gonna waste my bandwidth downloading something with banjos and accordians.  Sounds like something Jed Clampett would put together.
Tehyre not hillbilly rock or bluegrass or anything like that, but Irish punk.

The Reality is back...

Quote from: Juice Man on February 02, 2008, 08:28:21 pm

Yeah, if Jed Clampet was drinking a six pack of Guiness on stage while singing about how catholism screws up the nightlife.

AMAZING concert.

The Reality is back...

There was maybe 700 people there, and it seemed like 1500 because EVERYONE was on the floor, in front of the stage, moshing.

I have someone else's blood on my pants. And no, I wasn't dancing with some chick out there, lol.

SandLizard04

Did last night really happen? I'm a zombie this morning.

The Reality is back...

Quote from: Ramblin' Man™ on February 03, 2008, 10:55:58 am

I feel like balls this morning, and I had to getu p and go play flag football with the church youth.

I drank too much. lol.

And I don't want to hear anyone starting crap about drinking on saturday, then churching on sunday. Don't even start.

SandLizard04

Quote from: Stupidity Vampire AKA Ignorance Ingestor on February 03, 2008, 05:49:38 pm

I feel like balls this morning, and I had to getu p and go play flag football with the church youth.

I drank too much. lol.

Half shots of Crown on me! This is my favourite song!

The Reality is back...

Quote from: Ramblin' Man™ on February 03, 2008, 07:37:07 pm
Quote from: Stupidity Vampire AKA Ignorance Ingestor on February 03, 2008, 05:49:38 pm

I drank too much. lol.

Half shots of Crown on me! This is my favourite song!

LOL

CatsRule

Just did my customary Tuesday scan of iTunes.  Looks like Floggy Molly has a new CD out today. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas