• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jacksonville Baseball Team

Started by ShakBakyBake, October 06, 2005, 02:48:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Whos your pick to win the 6A East?

West Memphis
0 (0%)
Forrest City
0 (0%)
Marion
0 (0%)
Searcy
0 (0%)
Jonesboro
0 (0%)
Sylvan Hills
0 (0%)
Mountain Home
0 (0%)
Who Cares
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: February 09, 2006, 02:31:15 pm

powerlifter90

Pre-season Top 4 in 5A EAST   SH, JHS, Cabot, Searcy.................... 

fastdrop

Quote from: BUGEATERS on January 06, 2006, 01:47:09 pm
Pre-season Top 4 in 5A EAST SH, JHS, Cabot, Searcy....................
I would agree they are the favorites

ShakBakyBake

Okay #40 is back i see there has been some real conflicts since I have been gone. Its time for me to put my 10 cent in. For 1. Nation_66 ok he does play favorites because im the type of player that doesnt say anything to the coach so I feel you. We Straight. 2. We do have talent I have already told you guys that cant u read. 3. Ahh fastdrop u know u just wasnt gone come on my Jacksonville link and get away with that. Wha r u to come with that weak joke. Keep typing smack and I'll for sure win. 4. BUGEATERS Comeon man come on????????? Respect  5. Fastdrop make sure this is the last time I hear from u. You Dont Know ME. #40 Baker Holla Back The JHS

HSUball2

i agree with baker on the one about bugeater, you should at least have Jacksonville up there cause u just put us down like we don't have a chance, i mean ur kid does start centerfield. i really don't think Cabot will be that good this year, but u have ur opinion too. this is adam by the way. i know u like to keep it real and talk the truth but u could at least put us up there on the list. Fastdrop, what team do u play for or what team do u cheer for (not in a bad way).

Tubbs_Man28

BUGEATERS, You really think that SHHS will win again? Come on man Tolliver cant pitch every game! Plus they lost a couple good starters that held their team together last year. You can go ahead and put Jacksonville somewhere in the top 4!

powerlifter90

Quote from: ShakBakyBake on January 06, 2006, 02:46:01 pm
4. BUGEATERS Comeon man come on?????????
Respect is "earned" you want me to think you are a contender, come out and show me some "stuff" starting Feb 20 (my birthday).  Let's see if you guys have learned anything during the off season, or if you are still the same medocre Jax team.

Quote from: baseballkid9 on January 06, 2006, 11:52:49 pm
i agree with baker on the one about bugeater, you should at least have Jacksonville up there cause u just put us down like we don't have a chance, i mean ur kid does start centerfield. i really don't think Cabot will be that good this year, but u have ur opinion too. this is adam by the way. i know u like to keep it real and talk the truth but u could at least put us up there on the list. Fastdrop, what team do u play for or what team do u cheer for (not in a bad way).

whether my kid starts or not does not influence me in my predictions.  I'm not like most of the parents that seem to think "oh that's fine they lost but they tried hard"  BS! don't let your mommies blow sunshine up your butt, go out and work your butt off and quit accepting defeat.   what most of you guys need is a good old fashion foot in the seat and an attitude adjustment.

fastdrop

Quote from: BUGEATERS on January 07, 2006, 07:33:30 pm
Quote from: ShakBakyBake on January 06, 2006, 02:46:01 pm
4. BUGEATERS Comeon man come on?????????
Respect is "earned" you want me to think you are a contender, come out and show me some "stuff" starting Feb 20 (my birthday). Let's see if you guys have learned anything during the off season, or if you are still the same medocre Jax team.

Quote from: baseballkid9 on January 06, 2006, 11:52:49 pm

whether my kid starts or not does not influence me in my predictions. I'm not like most of the parents that seem to think "oh that's fine they lost but they tried hard" BS! don't let your mommies blow sunshine up your butt, go out and work your butt off and quit accepting defeat. what most of you guys need is a good old fashion foot in the seat and an attitude adjustment.
best post I have ever read on ff.....

daboykilla36

I Feel u on this one shakbakybake jville got lil squad this year and we plan to do some damage.Most teams dont respect us in the 5a but afta this year they will.

HSUball2

Kurt, ever since i can remember u have been doubting Jacksonville's baseball team but when it comes to football u have all the confidence in the world that they can win state... i mean they can but so can we. I mean the only reason i am still arguing that we might be good this year is because we have something no Jacksonville team has had in a while and that is heart, and i really think that because of that we can make it to state, i mean correct me if I'm wrong but do we not have heart? the attitude adjustments will get straightened out by teammates because we will say something to the ones with attitudes, as well as coach burrows.

canes06

who does jacksonville have to pitch? i know they lost one pitcher from last year?

XFalkonz

this is just my opinion and only my opinion.....when some of the Jacksonville players start taking the game as serious as they do other things they will be very good. I coached alot of those guys this summer and I can tell you this, the ones that played this summer could be extremely good at the game if they will put baseball at the top of their list and not other outside distractions. Just coming to practice and going through the motions is not what is required. WE practiced every day this summer or played a game. There were times that the players were really into practice and there were times that they just went through the motions of me hitting ground balls and working on their swings. When a coach was standing over the top of them they would work, when the coach walked away they would stop working as hard. There were some that stayed until the middle of the night to work on their swings and I have hit a million baseballs to alot of those guys after practice. There were guys that we ready to leave practice five minutes after they got to practice.

Jacksonville has the talent to be an above average team. Most of the talent they have is young and that is ok. Contrary to above posts, they have a great coach that knows alot about baseball and how to coach baseball. Burrows inst the most outgoing person in the world but anyone that has every worked with him before knows that he knows alot about baseball. Those that say that he kisses up to his favorites must be angry that they arent getting the playing time. I know for a fact that Burrows plays the best that he has in the positions that he needs them to play for the team. Sometimes he doesnt have a choice of whom to play and he has to go with what he has, so lay off of Coach Burrows and start listening to him.

This is a direct challenge to those that play ball for Jacksonville. You know who I am and you know that I care for you guys even though I coach at NP. I want you to go out and quit thinking of how the team can help you but rather how you can help the team. Put aside your personalities and your attitudes and your self centered ideas and work to improve your team. You may not have all the talent in the world but baseball is a game that a kid with heart can be as successful as a team with talent because doing the right thing at the right time can be the difference between losing and winning. I know I have to make this same speech to my own team. We have talent as well but we need to make sure that we understand that we have to work extremely hard to win this year. We dont have the guy that slap one out of the ballpark every time he comes to the plate this year. We dont have the guy that has roamed the outfield since he was a freshman. What we have this year is a group of guys that has played together for a couple years that have learned to trust each other and their coaches. This year could be a good year for us as well as Jacksonville but both teams are going to have to work their butts off to get a good year. Good luck to you guys and I will be watching you when I can.

HSUball2

i agree with u Lida 100% and me, bake, tubbs, and jordan have already went out of our way and set up a lil scrimmage within the team so that will be a chance for us to see what we need to work on as a team.i believe that the reason all of us stayed after practice in gwatney to get extra help is because we wanted to get better and be the one to start in their position as well as not upset the team when they are counting on u ..... but what I'm saying is that we really don't have the option of staying after pratice and working on that so we are going to have to take it into our own hands. i mean not to disagree with any of u but we really don't have any attitude problems on the team this year, i just want to know who you guys think has an attitude problem coming from u... what about that game man we need to get one on the schedule

XFalkonz

Adam i know that you and those others that you mentioned stayed after alot because i was there with you. Yes there were alot of guys that did stay and you got much better as the year went on in Gwatney. As far as the attitudes that I saw, well I am not comfortable mentioning those in public or in private because it is not my place. All I am trying to say is that you guys will be better if you take the time to get together and work with each other. There may not be an opportunity at the present moment to work after practice but anytime that you get the opportunity to work a little extra, make sure that you take that time.

Tubbs_Man28

January 08, 2006, 10:08:25 pm #63 Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 10:10:58 pm by Tubbs_Man28
I know for a fact that Jacksonville will be better this year than the last. We have improved every year since the class of "07" has came up. We have heart as a team and as individual players. We also have alot of young talent that will have to step up this year and we will make sure that they are ready. We only have 1 senior on the team this year, so most of the leadership is coming from juniors. I consider myself as a leader and I am more than ready to step up and teach any of my teammates anything that they need help with.

powerlifter90

weight room.............. batting cage......................... year round

Nation_66

ok when i said he play people who kiss up to him, i wasnt necessarily talking about the players.  parents can kiss up to them and you may say yours dont, but what you dont see, happens.  just trust me on this kid.  and for the record, coming to jacksonville doesnt bother me, if your trying to intimidate anyone, um yeah, not working here shakbakybake, not working.

XFalkonz

Nation_66 I figure you know who I am so I will ask this as a professional. I don't know what your axe is to grind with Coach Burrows but do me and the kids that play for him a favor, dont disrespect the man on a message board. If you want to talk about the possibilities of the team by all means do so, if you want to talk about the man in private and dont like him that is fine as well, but dont degrade the man to his players and take shots at him just because you guys didnt see eye to eye. It isnt respectful and it is totally unprofessional.

Tubbs_Man28

Nation_66, You probably did play too much in high school and thats why you dont like Coach Burrows. And it probably ticked you off. But dont go talking all this crap about my Coach, because you didnt play, I dont wanna read that stuff. So deal with it and go on with your life.

GoldenLion30

West Memphis is going to beat us? We have sweep they the last 5 years in a row. It is almost tradition.

ShakBakyBake

Yeah Im back i see there has been alot of conversations on my link since I have been gone. You dummies will soon feel jacksonville's fire. And u guy's arent going to come on my site and talk mess. BUGEATERS Come on Master Sergeant Chief Executive of the whole air force ;D Just Come on and show some love. Adam Tubbs and Cam Appreciate Your Replys. Thanks for holding it down. And Lyda everthing u said was respectable but why isnt NP on our schedule this year?

Another thing haters are always going to hate even win we win so get on the banwagon now are because in Febuary we will shock the state R.E.S.P.E.C.T                                   jACKSONVILL bASEBALL tEAM
BAKER #40 HOLLA BACK

powerlifter90

Quote from: ShakBakyBake on January 10, 2006, 02:17:46 pm
Yeah Im back i see there has been alot of conversations on my link since I have been gone. You dummies will soon feel jacksonville's fire. And u guy's arent going to come on my site and talk mess. BUGEATERS Come on Master Sergeant Chief Executive of the whole air force ;D Just Come on and show some love. Adam Tubbs and Cam Appreciate Your Replys. Thanks for holding it down. And Lyda everthing u said was respectable but why isnt NP on our schedule this year?

Another thing haters are always going to hate even win we win so get on the banwagon now are because in Febuary we will shock the state R.E.S.P.E.C.T jACKSONVILL bASEBALL tEAM
BAKER #40 HOLLA BACK

I'll show you some "love" when you show me some results.     >:(

powerlifter90

For all you Jax baseball players that think I'm coming down on you remember, I AM your biggest fan.  I will follow you guys and cheer for you like no other.  But, I don't sugar coat anything there for I am also your biggest critic.  You guys need to improve (every one of you) in your over all strength and also your hitting abilities.  If you guys put your time in, in the cage and weight room this off season it will show.  If you didn't and are just talkin crap you will be exposed very quickly.

jaxwr19

Jacksonville will make it to state this year and next and all of the haters out there Coach Burrows can coach.  Nation_66 you are just a hater  that can't even play baseball

HSUball2

For all of the jacksonville players, fans, ect., if this is the Nation im thinking of he wasnt to much of a stud muffin on the baseball field but he was a pretty good football player and r u the umpire nation? Kurt, i was just on the 6A football board and u are already talkin about the football team for NEXT year and how akins will be mr. football for 07. i just want u to come to one our practices and watch for more than 2 minutes and maybe u will start giving us a little bit of credit, i mean i know ur trying to motivate us and make us want to do these things but really its just pissing me off cause u wont come and watch us and u still "CRITIC" us on our skills and abilities. I appreciate ur support court, u the man.

powerlifter90

Quote from: baseballkid9 on January 10, 2006, 07:27:53 pm
For all of the jacksonville players, fans, ect., if this is the Nation im thinking of he wasnt to much of a stud muffin on the baseball field but he was a pretty good football player and r u the umpire nation? Kurt, i was just on the 6A football board and u are already talkin about the football team for NEXT year and how akins will be mr. football for 07. i just want u to come to one our practices and watch for more than 2 minutes and maybe u will start giving us a little bit of credit, i mean i know ur trying to motivate us and make us want to do these things but really its just pissing me off cause u wont come and watch us and u still "CRITIC" us on our skills and abilities. I appreciate ur support court, u the man.

Slow down there little guy.  I said Akins will be the fastest RB in the 6A East next year, b/c he was the fastest last year, and pretty darn close the year before.  Jax's football team has made the playoffs 3 or the last 4 and the baseball team has been what, 7th.  I love you guys, you know that but coming from 7th to 5th or 4th would be a great improvement.  I hope you guys do make the po's and succeed but I'm not jumping on the band wagon until YOU show me that you are better than a perennial 6th or 7th place team.   The football team on the other hand has all their skill people back on offense and if they plug up the O and D lines they will make the po's and maybe make some noise.  The baseball team on the other hand has had "issues" in the hitting dept (when you only have 1 player with a BA over .400 and only two more over .300 you have problems) over the years and you guys that are Sr's, Jr's, and So's always got beat in post season all star tourneys b/c you couldn't ever hit the ball consistently.   I want you to win and hope you do, show me on the field.

WBF †

man theres a lot of talkin on here...we'll all see when the season comes- we're(jax)  underestimated, here we come!

-Tomboli

HSUball2

actually 6th there buddy i know that sucks but u know that we have 7 out of 9 starters back and me i didnt start last year but i think im ready to step my game up and accomplish that this year. last year in the locker room the focus wasnt on baseball at all but now people are so ready for the season and ready to prove people like u wrong, the ones who doubt us. In the post season tourny i belive and i think the people that were on that team will back me up when i say this pitching was the problem more than hitting. im not a football wiz but i think that if u dont have a good o line then u wont have that good of any kind of offense, correct me if im wrong. I understand that akins will be comin back but what other skill players do we have? i also know that u are one our biggest fans but u are also the one who underestimates us the most. When are u gonna come to one of our practices and watch us?

powerlifter90

OK, 6th, and I do believe you guys can improve if you put your minds to it.  But, even with the marginal pitching that you had or may have if you hit the crap out of the ball it will make up for it.   I'm not talking about home run hitters either, just guys that can drive the ball and make good decisions on the bases.  It's called "small ball" you put the ball in play, get runners in scoring position, steal, bunt, what-ever it takes to score runs.  But, when you get one guy on, and the rest either ground out or fly out it kills what you are trying to accomplish.   what you guys need to do is find a hitting technique that works for you, fine tune it to perfection and stay in the cage.  Also you need to spend more time in the weight room, you guys aren't the strongest bunch in the world.  Allot of you are "one sport athletes", when you are not playing you need to be lifting.  In sports especially high school, the strongest and fastest usually prevale.  You are a Jr, you have two years left, listen to me and you can accomplish the goals you are setting for yourself and the team.  Think about what it would take for you to play college ball.  Everyone of you need to try to get yourselves to the level where colleges are giving you a "look".     I don't want to hear that "I'm too small to play college ball crap" either.  I was your size in high school and worked my butt off to get what I wanted, you can too.

As far as football goes you have returning starters in Akins, Sebourn, Mattison, Hubbard, Gabriel, and Hood, plus some quality backups that saw allot of time last year.   Plus I think that having a line that is smaller but more mobile will help Jax's O.  If you look at everyone else that runs the spread they don't have the 300 lbers up front they have some 230-250's that can move and provide down field blocking. 

JvilleDevils

Little mans got some fire, good use it as motivation.

powerlifter90

Quote from: SWEET P on January 12, 2006, 08:50:52 am
Little mans got some fire, good use it as motivation.

Gotta love the "tude" , but attitude doesn't win games.  I hope they can pull it off and make the po's

WBF †

Big Brother

Y'all are giving Cabot's baseball team way to much credit. They will be fighting it out for the 6,7, or 8th in the conference. They will start 2 maybe 3 seniors, only have 2 pitchers of any quality. From what I understand someone can put a better team together by players not playing baseball than the current team. How can Cabot's youth baseball teams be some of the best in the state, but not develop into a good high school team. It's coaching. Most kids don't want to play for him. It's not his program is to hard, it's his track record of playing favorites. Plus he will keep 30 kids on the team and give the JV team 4-6 games a year and most times kids only get 2-3 innings per jv game. Basically they are glorified foul ball shaggers, dugout cleaners, and groundsmen. Kids want to play. They work out all season for maybe 12-14 innings per season. The coach is not involved in any summer program to develop his program. Came and watched his players 1 time while they were in Legion ball. So don't count Cabot in the top four for state tourney.

football0622

Year in and Year out yall are always coming on here or saying yall deserve all this respect but yet you never come out on the field and show you deserve it.  You dog us at NP becasue were not on your schedule year in and year out but the one year you do play us we sent yall home with yet another loss.  All yall do is talk and everyone is tired of it why dont yall get off here and go practice and work instead of telling everyone how great your gonna be.  An dont think for one minute that our coach doesnt schedule  yall that were scared or dont want to play yall cause we'll play yall anytime.  I know how much talent yall have but instead of working on it yall are on here talking about it, instead of working on your game.  But thats just my 2 cents yall are my boys but just quit talking on here, until you show what you can do out there.

powerlifter90

Quote from: football0622 on January 12, 2006, 10:01:43 am
Year in and Year out yall are always coming on here or saying yall deserve all this respect but yet you never come out on the field and show you deserve it. You dog us at NP becasue were not on your schedule year in and year out but the one year you do play us we sent yall home with yet another loss. All yall do is talk and everyone is tired of it why dont yall get off here and go practice and work instead of telling everyone how great your gonna be. An dont think for one minute that our coach doesnt schedule yall that were scared or dont want to play yall cause we'll play yall anytime. I know how much talent yall have but instead of working on it yall are on here talking about it, instead of working on your game. But thats just my 2 cents yall are my boys but just quit talking on here, until you show what you can do out there.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NP coming on here "punkin" out the other home town school...........

ShakBakyBake

It Baker back again   BUGEATERS okay you have gave us good advice and motivation. Good Job. But go to the Football page next time this is all baseball here                                                                   

Football0622  shut up ya'll beat us one time wow. Ya'll went to the tournament wow if you were in 5A there would be no hope for u guys's. Just get ready for your first practice the day before your first game.                             Anyways thanks lil A for holding the fort down.   Man we ready for ya'll whenever im talking to all the teams everywhere.                 And why do you cats keep thinking we just think and breathe this site we do this in class you idiot.              Holla Back #40 Jacksonville Baseball Squadron    :P ;D >:(  ;)   

Baker Holla Back #40                                             

JvilleDevils

Just work baseball team make me proud  :P

canes06

just for fun...how do you think yall will fair against jonesboro this year? i think our team has the potential to be just as good as last year's. dont feed me the bull about how yall are improved, you might be improved but can you PROVE something? i want your honest opinion...can yall beat jonesboro...or for that matter, sylvan hills or searcy. i just ask about jonesboro because thats my school.

HSUball2

ok last year if u played varsity? it was snowing and sleeting and it was 30 degrees outside so i mean it wasnt all that much of a fair match on either side, and yall beat us like 13-2 the first game but the second one it was like 2-1 and we had bases loaded, then the kid struck out  i mean we really had a chance. i mean we have to have high hopes so im gonna say we can split with yall and the other 2. ok and for football0622 honestly i dont care about last year, im just focused on this year, but yall can talk crap because yall whopped us it doesnt bother me, good good, but this year ur whole team is gone, "mitchell", i heard that he is the one that scheduled weekend practices and actually made sure yall were working when coach wasnt around but we will see if yall take it into ur own hands and step up......good luck this year. Ok bugeaters i take in basically all that u tell me and i listen to u thanks for the advice. Sweet P i think we "CAN" make u proud this year if u would just come to some of the games and give us some support

football0622

Alright noone was coming on here talking trash for one thing. All I'm saying is quit talking on here bout how yall are going to go out and beat everyone and thats not adressed towards you adam.  I'm just saying go out there and show yall can beat people.  People told us last year we werent gonna do it and we had a good year (not great) and beat some teams.  As for the Mitchell comment, first of all he wasnt our team, noone is that good. Everyone knows he was a very good baseball player, but we dont need him to win games.  We have good senior leadership and everyone is working hard and getting better.  The comment about last year was just put out there because i know yall hound my coach about playing and thats good becasue we want to play yall just as bad.  As for Baker you dont make yourself look any better if your saying you get beat by team that never practices, and noone ever said we would have went to the tournament if it were 5A, but iam not putting yall down iam just asking yall to show it on the field, instead of talking trash to people on here about it.  I think Lyda needs to work out a scrimmage or something but thats just me.

football0622

Iam friends with just about everyone of yall and iam not trying to put yall down, i would of loved for the schools to combine and we all play together.  I hope yall have a good season but its gonna be tough in that conference.  But Good Luck to yall and i hope everything comes out good for yall..

XFalkonz

excuse me about the no practice thing. I beg your pardon about that....we do practice and we practiced alot last year and will do so this year. Granted we didnt have an indoor facility to practice in like ya'lldo but we worked hard on the field and in the the auxiliary gym when we had to. Baker dont believe all the myths about NP baseball...we dont just roll a ball out there and say "Go get'em" LAst year and this year we will practice as much as you guys do and maybe more. We have started 6:30 morning workouts. I should know because it was my idea and it was me there this morning. Mitchell did alot of things last year but he wasnt the "team".There were alot of guys around him that did as much as he did to make our team state bound. Most of those guys are back this year and we will make it again. Oh yeah and as far as the 5A comment goes, well we played five 5A games and only lost one of those and that was because we pitched everyone we had in a game right before the state tourney and still almost won it with a couple of pitchers that had no experience. Dont talk about what you dont know.

HSUball2

i didn't literally mean Mitchell was the team i meant he was like the third coach and i do believe that yall have good senior leadership with Tyler, Zach, Scott, and mansfield and prolly have a good shot at state and making it past the 1st round, j/k (dont get all worked up over that and think I'm talkin trash) Lyda all i have to say for u is that u are my role model, i think during the summer u should take over the single A and double AA teams in gwatney...... yall really started 6:30 workouts. for the indoor facility thing i kinda wish that we didn't have it so that we could actually practice on ole bobby Joe's field a little more so we could win some home games this year. i do believe that our conference and classification is harder but yall do what u had to do last year and got where we didn't so good job. who's playin short this year is it peters or what?

powerlifter90

Quote from: ShakBakyBake on January 12, 2006, 02:35:32 pm
It Baker back again BUGEATERS okay you have gave us good advice and motivation. Good Job. But go to the Football page next time this is all baseball here

Football0622 shut up ya'll beat us one time wow. Ya'll went to the tournament wow if you were in 5A there would be no hope for u guys's. Just get ready for your first practice the day before your first game. Anyways thanks lil A for holding the fort down. Man we ready for ya'll whenever im talking to all the teams everywhere. And why do you cats keep thinking we just think and breathe this site we do this in class you idiot. Holla Back #40 Jacksonville Baseball Squadron :P ;D >:( ;)

Baker Holla Back #40

Hey Bak, before you come on here or anywhere else and start telling people what to do and generally talking smack, look in the mirror.  Ask yourself how much time you spent in the weight room, in the cage, and working on you game.  Ask yourself what you have done to improve that 9 second 60 time.  Ask yourself what you have done to raise that sub .300 batting average.  Ask yourself if you've worked your butt off to be the best player you can possibly be.   B/c until every single one of you put forth the effort to improve your individual game your team's game will not be any better.   Then when you've done everything you can to get better you can come back on here and talk 1/2 the smack you have been talking.  Look at the two teams from your conf that were in the state championship.  I don't see SH or JB coming on here "saying" how good they were or how good they will be, they are out working to get better, to improve their game, and to get back to where they were last year.  Jax has a REAL big problem in football and baseball, they talk waaaayyyyyyy to much BS without being able to back it up on the field.  You don't get to the top of the mountain by talking $hi) all the way up, when you do you are more likely to slip in it and slide back down.  I've been preaching weight training for years, and nobody will listen, you guys need to get stronger and faster in order to compete with the SH's, JB's, and Searcy's then you need to spend enough time in the cage and hitting off the tee, so much time that your hands are sore.   Develope a "work ethic" then develop a championship team, THEN develop the crap talking.  I would be embarrassed and ashamed if the much smaller cross town school had a reason to talk crap to me.  Just the fact that they even stayed on the same field as you guys should be motivation enough for you guys to get ps'd off enough for a little revenge.  But, what do you do, you come on here and talk crap.  You furnished 6th in the conf last year, shut up, improve, then run your yap.

WBF †

football person....how in the heck are we gonna practive during school?....this is on our spare time...only reason yall beat us is cuz of regnas

powerlifter90

Pizza and sodas at my place if Jax makes the playoffs

WBF †

does bug ever give us props for workin almost 3 hours a night, 5 nights a week?....no!...and I'm not a genius but I dont think practicing more than that would help us anymore than what we're already doing. This is the hardest working team I've ever been on or seen. And your son talks more head than any of us, just not on here....and he doesnt talk about other players from different teams, he talks about our own team, thats some crap....I'm out!

powerlifter90

If Jax doesn't make the playoffs, every Jax baseball player that is not out for the football team is in the weight room with me from Aug 1st until Coach Burrows starts practice next winter. 

HSUball2

OK i will do that r we gonna do anything baseball related or just lift? j/w i will do it even if we do make the playoffs and think we should do it no matter

WBF †

will do....everyone needs wieghts!

powerlifter90

Quote from: jaxsdevils10 on January 13, 2006, 09:20:02 am
does bug ever give us props for workin almost 3 hours a night, 5 nights a week?....no!...and I'm not a genius but I dont think practicing more than that would help us anymore than what we're already doing. This is the hardest working team I've ever been on or seen. And your son talks more head than any of us, just not on here....and he doesnt talk about other players from different teams, he talks about our own team, thats some crap....I'm out!

If he's actually talking crap, belittling his team mates and talking down to other players I'll take care of him, trust me.  But, if he's trying to lead, trying to get other players motivated, and trying to get players to work harder that is his job, along with all the other upper  classmen.

I know you guys were working hard, doing the speed program etc, but you can not start working out a month or two before the season and hope to get anything out of it.  Improving yourself and improving your "skills" is a full time job.   Now I've come up and challenged you guys.  You guys make the playoffs and I'll spring for the grub and refreshments after the season.  If you guys don't make it you ALL work out with me starting in August running up until you start your regular practices.     ANY takers?

The point I'm trying to make is I feel that Jax has allot of talented ball players on their team, a few that have the potential to actually play at the next level.   I know your strengths and your weaknesses as well as anyone.  I can help all of you with one of the main weaknesses you have but if I have to kick you in the butt myself, to get you working out "properly" I'll do it.   I want you guys to win just as much if not more than anyone else.   I'm not saying you can't or won't make the playoffs, but you guys have allot of hard work to do and are doing way too much "talking" for a team that finished 6th. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas