• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PA football mentioned on the show Billions

Started by Red Devil Alum, April 10, 2018, 12:55:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Devil Alum

https://twitter.com/sully7777/status/983176826238488577

I'm not really sure how his happened and I imagine VERY few people watching the show got the reference. But cool publicity.

Overdahill

Quote from: Red Devil Alum on April 10, 2018, 12:55:21 pm
https://twitter.com/sully7777/status/983176826238488577

I'm not really sure how his happened and I imagine VERY few people watching the show got the reference. But cool publicity.

I'm guessing that Maynard has a connection  :D

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Overdahill on April 10, 2018, 01:30:36 pm
My connections are numerous and shall remain under close wraps.

JessieP

Quote from: Overdahill on April 10, 2018, 01:30:36 pm

There is no telling how big a check he had to cut to Stormy Daniels to shut her up.

Overdahill

Quote from: JessieP on April 10, 2018, 06:22:20 pm
There is no telling how big a check he had to cut to Stormy Daniels to shut her up.

I figure there is a also massive confidentiality agreement with his limo driver  ;D

JessieP

Quote from: Overdahill on April 10, 2018, 06:49:14 pm
I figure there is a also massive confidentiality agreement with his limo driver  ;D

Of course, the numbers have got to be staggering. I mean come on, we have to struggle to come up with the $5,000 weekly ref fund. Maynard has that in his cars ashtray.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Overdahill on April 10, 2018, 06:49:14 pm

She is mute

bigchief72455

Wonder how many people started looking up PA after that reference to see if they were real.

JessieP

Without question they are becoming a pop culture phenomenon. It seems like you hear about the Bruins almost every day. Just yesterday on ESPN they were discussing the NHL playoffs and I heard Bruins. There was an interview with Chip Kelly where he said he was optimistic about this years Bruins and there was a 30 for 30 mini on Bill Walton, I must have heard Bruins a dozen times. I guess it's a PA world now. 

Red Devil Alum

Quote from: JessieP on April 13, 2018, 09:12:44 am
Without question they are becoming a pop culture phenomenon. It seems like you hear about the Bruins almost every day. Just yesterday on ESPN they were discussing the NHL playoffs and I heard Bruins. There was an interview with Chip Kelly where he said he was optimistic about this years Bruins and there was a 30 for 30 mini on Bill Walton, I must have heard Bruins a dozen times. I guess it's a PA world now.
That is really funny. :) I heard the zoo is devoting an area reserved just for bruins.

Overdahill

Quote from: Red Devil Alum on April 13, 2018, 10:21:38 am
That is really funny. :) I heard the zoo is devoting an area reserved just for bruins.

A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away there were BRUINS :D

JessieP

All we need now is for an NFL franchise to change their name to Bruins and hire a high-flying offensive minded coach named Kelly. That would give us the rare triple. We might have something brewin!

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: JessieP on April 13, 2018, 11:00:15 am
All we need now is for an NFL franchise to change their name to Bruins and hire a high-flying offensive minded coach named KellyKelley. That would give us the rare triple. We might have something brewin!

JessieP

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: JessieP on April 13, 2018, 06:08:47 pm
Geez Maynard, sometimes you make as much sense as Dobie Gilis...Daddy-o.

Thalia Menninger distracts me at times

JessieP

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on April 13, 2018, 07:11:18 pm
Thalia Menninger distracts me at times

Plus 1 for that one. I myself lean towards Mrs. Clarice, sure she was old but she had bank. A true sugar mama as it was.

Overdahill

Chief_Osceola™

That's cool!  It's just too bad the mention was on Billions.  Just a terrible show.  Entourage or Arli$$ would have been perfect, but it's about 10 years too late for that.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas