• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2018 - 2A MONEY POLL

Started by 3 Dollar, March 23, 2018, 07:24:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MikelB

EPC 7 Pangburn 5 top of 6th

big E

PW 5-0 over. PARKERS chapel

BW2015

Predictions for tomorrow's games?

softballfan22

Poyen and McCrory should take care of business. PW vs Quitman game will be good, but I think Quitman will have just enough offense to our PW away. EPC keeps it rolling.

big E

Poyen , McCrory,  PW , EPC.

HG Hornet

Those Lady Hornets are senior led and can sting ya.  Better bring plenty of Raid if you wanna keep rollin. 

3 Dollar

I'll go with Poyen over Hector handly, Spring Hill over McCrory in a close one, Quitman unvails the weaknesses of PW, & CHG over EPC by 2 or 3

jdwalk

Poyen wins 13-3 over Hector

Hgalum50

Gotta love seeing people sleeping on them CHG Lady Hornets!

BW2015

Quitman wins 11-1 after 5

softballfan22

May 11, 2018, 05:25:35 pm #110 Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 05:28:01 pm by softballfan22
No shocker, Hawk could have pitched every inning. The 4 runs they scored in the first off her was double what they needed to win. But the most complete teams win at this stage, one player can't win a title.

onetwoandthree

;D Lady Bulldogs.....  UPDOG

big E

Quote from: onetwoandthree on May 11, 2018, 08:23:20 pm
;D Lady Bulldogs.....  UPDOG
Quote from: softballfan22 on May 11, 2018, 05:25:35 pm
No shocker, Hawk could have pitched every inning. The 4 runs they scored in the first off her was double what they needed to win. But the most complete teams win at this stage, one player can't win a title.
the runs came in the 3rd not the first . And if she don't get hurt in the top of the 4th we don't leave bases loaded. Hey the best team won know doubt. Good luck to y'all.

PUDGEMVP99

😂😂😂😂 Quitman gonna take it all.  A little different when "Ms Hawk" faces real hitters...not like that North she's been feasting on all year😂😂😂😂😂
They were up 4 against Hawk and before she got hurt, but I guess everybody needs an excuse.  Go Dogs

Mr. Pappagiorgio

Slow down pudgy, quitman not taking anything but a runner up trophy home cause pony is best team in 2A.

jdwalk

BW2015

Two shutout run rule games today.  Should make for a great final!

big E

Quote from: PUDGEMVP99 on May 12, 2018, 08:11:39 am
😂😂😂😂 Quitman gonna take it all.  A little different when "Ms Hawk" faces real hitters...not like that North she's been feasting on all year😂😂😂😂😂
They were up 4 against Hawk and before she got hurt, but I guess everybody needs an excuse.  Go Dogs
Quote from: PUDGEMVP99 on May 12, 2018, 08:11:39 am
Boy you could use a lesson in class. Thought I said that the best team won. The legend Frank McClellan used to use a quote that went something like this when you win say nothing when you lose say even less. It's called being humble.

kcrdrt

Quote from: big E on May 12, 2018, 08:03:13 pm
Boy you could use a lesson in class. Thought I said that the best team won. The legend Frank McClellan used to use a quote that went something like this when you win say nothing when you lose say even less. It's called being humble.

Well said, big E...

...but wait, aren't you the person that boasted about every PW win?

big E

Never boasted just gave the scores.

PUDGEMVP99

It's okay Mr Estes, we all know you are upset.  Just funny you boasted all year long, and then didn't have a lot to say once your team played a real team in quitman.  Good luck to y'all next year.

big E

The jokes on you im not Mr. Estes. And not really tore up about it either. Life goes on,  seasons come and go. It is farther than our girls have ever been.  I'm very proud of that.

PUDGEMVP99

And you should be proud.  Good luck to y'all next year "Big E" 😂

kcrdrt

Quote from: big E on May 13, 2018, 07:30:27 pm
The jokes on you im not Mr. Estes. And not really tore up about it either. Life goes on,  seasons come and go. It is farther than our girls have ever been.  I'm very proud of that.

You sure a good prankster big E, bucause You tricked me too!!  I thought that you HAVE to be Mr Estes!!   You made excuses for losses and bashed the coach, while still blaming the superintendent.  Good tactic!! Blame yourself and that way, no one will think it is you!

PUDGEMVP99

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Dang big E, they figured you out. I guess you better  ride off into the sunset now that your secret is out. Haha!

Such dumbassery on here sometimes. I can assure you he is not this Estes guy yal speak of.

kcrdrt

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on May 13, 2018, 10:44:07 pm
Dang big E, they figured you out. I guess you better  ride off into the sunset now that your secret is out. Haha!

Such dumbassery on here sometimes. I can assure you he is not this Estes guy yal speak of.

Well, EAGLES, you might be right, and I hope you are. 

If an educator, with that amount of skoolin' makes that many grammatical errors, I'd hate to think that he was running my school district.

But, speaking of dumbassery...

...if you don't open your mouth, then no one can accuse you of dumbassery.

If you just give a score and don't boast in the process, then that's that.

Right, big E??

PUDGEMVP99

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on May 13, 2018, 10:44:07 pm

Hey pick da eagles...it's funny you accusing people of dumbassery...I saw your baseball parents attack umps after state and they had to call the police in...😂😂😂😂😂😂

girlsbbfanatic

You would think AAA would have had their crap together a little better than this. These girls work for the chance to play at Fayetteville and now look. Also-In central Arkansas alone we have Quitman, Rose Bud, Greenbrier and Concord all in finals. Wouldn't it be nice for us if they all played on same day? But NO $$$$ wins out every time with the AAA! They split them all up thinking people are gonna make multiple trips which means more money for them. Very pathetic that they ALWAYS put money in front of what would be convenient or sensible.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: girlsbbfanatic on May 14, 2018, 09:47:29 am
You would think AAA would have had their crap together a little better than this. These girls work for the chance to play at Fayetteville and now look. Also-In central Arkansas alone we have Quitman, Rose Bud, Greenbrier and Concord all in finals. Wouldn't it be nice for us if they all played on same day? But NO $$$$ wins out every time with the AAA! They split them all up thinking people are gonna make multiple trips which means more money for them. Very pathetic that they ALWAYS put money in front of what would be convenient or sensible.

Think it's actually a random draw....it's why the 7a schools keep getting the crap time slots for basketball

PUDGEMVP99

well said girlsbbfanatic.

girlsbbfanatic

Quote from: HorseFeathers on May 14, 2018, 09:51:48 am
Think it's actually a random draw....it's why the 7a schools keep getting the crap time slots for basketball

I call BS! Nothing RANDOM about AAA. All calculated.

BW2015

Quote from: Mr. Pappagiorgio on May 12, 2018, 09:30:15 am
Slow down pudgy, quitman not taking anything but a runner up trophy home cause pony is best team in 2A.

::)

PUDGEMVP99

Mulerider4Life

Quote from: girlsbbfanatic on May 14, 2018, 09:47:29 am

Calm down. You are worried way to much about where they play. They are all playing in a championship game. That's all that should matter. True champions will play any where any time. And all of the games are on Friday and Saturday?

Ctucker

mlt

BW2015

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas