• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A-3 District Tournament at Carlisle

Started by NEark tigers, February 06, 2018, 01:31:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

MomaLion

MomaLion

MomaLion

MomaLion

MomaLion

MomaLion

MomaLion

MomaLion

da greatest bigbaby

MomaLion

Cross County will try to get really physical...They aren't exceptionally tall but are stocky and they try to muscle their way to the basket.  They don't have the speed we have and aren't as good ball handlers.  They will try to drive to the basket every time and are pretty good free throw shooters.  This won't be cake walk for my Lions but I have no doubt that they will be just fine.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on February 16, 2018, 03:43:17 am
Cross County will try to get really physical...They aren't exceptionally tall but are stocky and they try to muscle their way to the basket.  They don't have the speed we have and aren't as good ball handlers.  They will try to drive to the basket every time and are pretty good free throw shooters.  This won't be cake walk for my Lions but I have no doubt that they will be just fine.

And they won't get rattled even down 20.

JustaFan

What are the match up for tonight's semi-finals games? Times?

Bildo

Girls Des Arc vs Carlisle at 4
Boys Cross County vs Clarendon at 5:30
Girls Earle vs Brinkley at 7
Boys Earle vs Brinkley at 8:30

NEark tigers

Let's go, Bulldog Nation!!

Championship drive starts tonight!....

HoopKing

We have a rivalry game in that 4 p.m. game with Carlisle girls vs. Des arc girls.  Does Carlisle mercy rule them like they did in November or does Des Arc hang with the #3 team in the state?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HoopKing on February 16, 2018, 09:56:09 am
We have a rivalry game in that 4 p.m. game with Carlisle girls vs. Des arc girls.  Does Carlisle mercy rule them like they did in November or does Des Arc hang with the #3 team in the state?

Des Arc is playing better and has most all their players healthy. When we played earlier, we were bad short handed, not the case now. Hopefully it's  better game.

Bildo

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 16, 2018, 10:43:06 am
Des Arc is playing better and has most all their players healthy. When we played earlier, we were bad short handed, not the case now. Hopefully it's  better game.
I expect a better game also. Carlisle should take care of business though. DA is good enough to give them some trouble if they get caught looking ahead to tomorrow night against what should be a very good Earle team

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Girls

Carlisle 31

Des Arc 17

Halftime

Fouls

Carlisle 4

Des Arc 12

This place is a joke. Nobody will beat Carlisle in here. Now I'm not saying we didn't foul 12 times, but I assure Carlisle has way more than 4.

MomaLion

Bildo

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 16, 2018, 04:38:19 pm
Girls

Carlisle 31

Des Arc 17

Halftime

Fouls

Carlisle 4

Des Arc 12

This place is a joke. Nobody will beat Carlisle in here. Now I'm not saying we didn't foul 12 times, but I assure Carlisle has way more than 4.
Really?! Y'all are playing so dirty you're lucky y'all don't have 20! That's a joke

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Bildo on February 16, 2018, 04:41:56 pm
Really?! Y'all are playing so dirty you're lucky y'all don't have 20! That's a joke

Dirty? How?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Where you at, you can point out where we are playing dirty?

Mr. Trill

Bildo

Go talk to refs assigner Pick ... I did. He will tell you the same thing!! Besides... y'all scored 3 points in the first quarter. Y'all didn't have a chance and you know it.

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: Mr. Trill on February 16, 2018, 05:45:35 pm
I'm almost there to post scores.

Carlisle girls won by 17 after being up 24 after 3Q.  Not sure they could have pulled it out without all that help from the refs.   :)

MomaLion

After 1st
Clarendon 20
Cross County 2
Boys

Mr. Trill

My arrival: T Birds 11 Clarendon 37 2min To go 2nd quarter

Mr. Trill

#3 of T-Birds ejected for assault on a defenseless player (sarcasm) but he is ejected.

MomaLion

Halftime
Clarendon 46
Cross County 11
#3 for Cross County has been ejected

MomaLion

Quote from: Mr. Trill on February 16, 2018, 06:08:05 pm
#3 of T-Birds ejected for assault on a defenseless player (sarcasm) but he is ejected.
He was ejected because he got 2 intentional fouls. I knew they'd play dirty.

Mr. Trill

Yup, T-Birds 18 Clarendon 61 end of 3rd

MomaLion

Mr. Trill

Ctucker

Now Earle gets to blow Brinkley out twice!

Mr. Trill

Mr. Trill

Mr. Trill

Ro starting to heat up from the 3, 3-3 in the last couple drives

Mr. Trill

Earle girls 57-20 End of 3rd, the boys better hurry up and lace up cause it's mercy rule time!!!

Ctucker

February 16, 2018, 08:05:04 pm #139 Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 08:06:59 pm by Ctucker
Yes it looks like 2 for Earl

Mr. Trill

Earle has at least put up 243 Fouls in the game. They outfouled Brinkley in the 4th quarter in fouls 11-1

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on February 16, 2018, 06:11:19 pm
Halftime
Clarendon 46
Cross County 11
#3 for Cross County has been ejected

That was his 5th foul too.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Bildo on February 16, 2018, 05:49:35 pm
Go talk to refs assigner Pick ... I did. He will tell you the same thing!! Besides... y'all scored 3 points in the first quarter. Y'all didn't have a chance and you know it.

What did you expect him to say? He's part of the problem.

ForeverBulldog23

What's The Score Of The Earle Boys Game🤔

Mr. Trill

Ctucker

Mr. Trill

YOU BEtter hold that thought. 40-21 Half, you know whose up

Ctucker

That's more like it! lol that's exactly what I thought would happen!

Tigerpride37

February 16, 2018, 09:17:14 pm #148 Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 09:20:44 pm by Tigerpride37
So tomorrow Brinkley and cross county will be playing for 3rd place.

Mr. Trill

Clarendon players looking like they are amazed at Earles playing style. Especially Doolittle.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas