• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A-2 District Tournament @ Lepanto (EPC)

Started by birddawg1986, February 01, 2018, 07:20:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ISU7

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 16, 2018, 09:59:18 pm
Some one paint our logo all over this place... cause we own this team and gym..😂
Final score?

MTINDIANFAN

Nothing better than reading Lepanto people crying!

mtindian42

Quote from: 501Arkansas on February 14, 2018, 10:24:04 am
They are the " Cream of the crop to beat" because they haven't played anyone and are undefeated? Wow!!! If you haven't played no one all year of course you will be undefeated.  They ran from Osceola c'mon man. I don't see why the hype is so high for MT other than being undefeated by not playing anyone. Smh
lol when y'all can beat Manila then come holler at us...😂🤣🤣😂

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 16, 2018, 09:50:46 pm
more like they scared
We have played MT as close as anyone. We don't have the team to run with anyone this year. You play to your strength and give yourself the best chance to win the game.

Get over it you won.

And just the other day you guys were posting how respectful y'all are brought up and everything.

Not one humble bone in any MT person. Not a one

mtindian42

February 17, 2018, 07:47:20 am #104 Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 08:34:45 am by mtindian42
Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 17, 2018, 07:40:03 am
We have played MT as close as anyone. We don't have the team to run with anyone this year. You play to your strength and give yourself the best chance to win the game.

Get over it you won.

And just the other day you guys were posting how respectful y'all are brought up and everything.

Not one humble bone in any MT person. Not a one
lol y'all aint humble ether I remember one of your posters saying all pitchers and catchers report to baseball first thing Monday morning after y'all beat us one year.you can be pretty unhumble yourself... so gusse that goes both ways.

baller334

mtindian42

Quote from: baller334 on February 17, 2018, 08:26:02 am
Who won the other games played?
marmaduke girls won the the championship.salem girls got 3rd.Bic boys got 3rd

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 17, 2018, 07:47:20 am
lol y'all aint humble ether I remember one of your posters saying all pitchers and catchers report to baseball first thing Monday morning after y'all beat us one year.you can be pretty unhumble yourself... so gusse that goes both ways.
Aint on here lying about it though. I talk trash for sure. But I will always eventually give the respect deserved. You won't see that from a MT person, ever

mtindian42

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 17, 2018, 09:41:38 am
Aint on here lying about it though. I talk trash for sure. But I will always eventually give the respect deserved. You won't see that from a MT person, ever
you just did lol. When you try to make lepanto 👼 and MT Demons whatever helps you sleep at night bud.here is some truth for ya.26-0 now that's grade A Truth!

Dogg

February 17, 2018, 10:13:53 am #109 Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 11:58:43 am by Dogg
Dub and the Earle faithful have went at it for years but one thing the dub will always do is congratulate and give a team the respect they deserve

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 17, 2018, 09:46:33 am
you just did lol. When you try to make lepanto 👼 and MT Demons whatever helps you sleep at night bud.here is some truth for ya.26-0 now that's grade A Truth!
Ive never said we were angels. But I've been giving MT props all year. I said they would be a threat before the season started. Something you fools would never do when we were crushing you for years, not just a season.

There's a reason MT rushes the court every time they beat us. That's because you know you are below us and you always will be win or lose.

mtindian42

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 17, 2018, 11:39:45 am
Ive never said we were angels. But I've been giving MT props all year. I said they would be a threat before the season started. Something you fools would never do when we were crushing you for years, not just a season.

There's a reason MT rushes the court every time they beat us. That's because you know you are below us and you always will be win or lose.
below you? Lol now that's the funniest thing I believe I've ever heard! Thanks for the laugh...

NEark tigers

Seems to me that MT cannot handle winning and/or losing with class....

bbfan89

It is a real shame that some adults who call themselves fans get on message boards when things are going well then when things go south they cannot be found. Marked Tree's boys are having a special year and that is not enough to win and say how proud you are of them and support them, instead you belittle and berate others. things run in cycles. Show a little class and sportsmanship and you might actually enjoy the game for what it is while shining a positive light on your school.   

mtindian42

February 17, 2018, 01:21:32 pm #114 Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 01:25:14 pm by mtindian42
Quote from: bbfan89 on February 17, 2018, 12:58:31 pm
It is a real shame that some adults who call themselves fans get on message boards when things are going well then when things go south they cannot be found. Marked Tree's boys are having a special year and that is not enough to win and say how proud you are of them and support them, instead you belittle and berate others. things run in cycles. Show a little class and sportsmanship and you might actually enjoy the game for what it is while shining a positive light on your school.
🤔

mtindian42

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 17, 2018, 12:28:36 pm
lol coming from you that's a compliment!🤷🏻‍♂️

1995fan

I call it a lie.....MT Fans use to cheer for EPC when they played other schools but y'all, as in EPC got cocky and attempted to taunt MT fans and players by rooting for other schools from other conferences.  I watched them the other night root for Sloan Hendrix and Cotter.  But I guess I would have too in order to avoid getting beat by the same guys for the 5th time.

Rivals are gonna go at it but I remember when it was left on the floor.

1995fan

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 17, 2018, 01:21:32 pm
🤔

Where was this post when EPC and Earle was on this site when their teams were winning.... They had some very extra fans so where was this sound advice then.

I guess you forgot about cycles then 😐

1995fan

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 17, 2018, 11:45:39 am
below you? Lol now that's the funniest thing I believe I've ever heard! Thanks for the laugh...

I thought teams rushed the floor after championship wins🤔

1995fan

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 17, 2018, 12:28:36 pm

So celebrating your teams success is no longer part of the game🤔🤔🤔 Didn't y'all celebrate a couple of years ago when y'all had a successful regular season

bdubyab60

Quote from: 1995fan on February 17, 2018, 03:10:12 pm
I thought teams rushed the floor after championship wins🤔
MT has done it a few times during regular season games over the years. 🤨

bdubyab60

Quote from: 1995fan on February 17, 2018, 03:03:27 pm
I call it a lie.....MT Fans use to cheer for EPC when they played other schools but y'all, as in EPC got cocky and attempted to taunt MT fans and players by rooting for other schools from other conferences.  I watched them the other night root for Sloan Hendrix and Cotter.  But I guess I would have too in order to avoid getting beat by the same guys for the 5th time.

Rivals are gonna go at it but I remember when it was left on the floor.
I have never once been to a game and saw a MT fan cheer for us. Not a single one. Quite the opposite in fact.

But I have seen MT fans and players. Sit in our stands and stand on our side of the football field and antagonize our fans and root for other teams.

And if they did it was for the same reason you stayed we did. But again I've never seen it.

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 17, 2018, 11:45:39 am
Im glad I could help and that you can handle that better than you do success.

bdubyab60

Quote from: 1995fan on February 17, 2018, 03:07:25 pm
Where was this post when EPC and Earle was on this site when their teams were winning.... They had some very extra fans so where was this sound advice then.

I guess you forgot about cycles then 😐
There are only about 3 or 4 posters on her that root for EPC. I post more than all of them combined. And that's been since I've been on this site.

42 has been on here a minute now and a couple other MT fans or at least folks supporting them. That's increased by 4 or 5 just this season.

But when MT was losing crickets. Only 42 that I can remember sticking it out. I'll give him credit for that

mtindian42

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 17, 2018, 03:49:38 pm
There are only about 3 or 4 posters on her that root for EPC. I post more than all of them combined. And that's been since I've been on this site.

42 has been on here a minute now and a couple other MT fans or at least folks supporting them. That's increased by 4 or 5 just this season.

But when MT was losing crickets. Only 42 that I can remember sticking it out. I'll give him credit for that
its going to snow lol! You ok dub? Do I need to come and check on you? You got a feaver? 😂🤣🤣😂

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 17, 2018, 04:13:22 pm
its going to snow lol! You ok dub? Do I need to come and check on you? You got a feaver? 😂🤣🤣😂
Im good. You stand by your team. You get credit for that

1995fan

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 17, 2018, 03:39:52 pm
I have never once been to a game and saw a MT fan cheer for us. Not a single one. Quite the opposite in fact.

But I have seen MT fans and players. Sit in our stands and stand on our side of the football field and antagonize our fans and root for other teams.

And if they did it was for the same reason you stayed we did. But again I've never seen it.

Now see that's were I call lies...... MT and EPC  are connected by blood and have been for years...... even when y'all played other teams, I heard people from MT saying we are cheering for them because a win on our side makes our conference stronger or because they went to high school with a player's parent or grandparent.  Some of these kids from this year's team played together on a summer league team, which was founded by a guy from MT.  The MT kids embraced Taylor, Joplin, and Buchanan. 

So to say that MT has never cheered for their rivals is incorrect...... But how many times have you cheered FOR MT..... not the past 2-3 years but when y'all had the Maddens, the Monks, AJ????  You don't have to respond.... Go Big Blue

1995fan

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 17, 2018, 03:49:38 pm

So are you telling me that newcomers are not welcome???  I'm sure a new account on FF is opened daily. 

501Arkansas

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 16, 2018, 08:14:23 pm
lol 25-0 that hurts doesn't it? Just be glad YALL backed out and didn't have to tuck your tails in defeat! Run a long now attention seeker!

USA score predictors who get it right at a high clip say MT 57 Osceola 54. Even on the computer (you lose)
That score don't mean anything. You know, NEA knows, their girl coach know and school knows that they ran from a a** whooping...Simple... But it's okay. 25-0 doesn't hurt me lol play somebody then brag about it. Oopss you can't brag cause y'all haven't played anyone 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1995fan

Quote from: 501Arkansas on February 18, 2018, 12:23:33 am
That score don't mean anything. You know, NEA knows, their girl coach know and school knows that they ran from a a** whooping...Simple... But it's okay. 25-0 doesn't hurt me lol play somebody then brag about it. Oopss you can't brag cause y'all haven't played anyone 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Maybe a better focus in the 3A would have helped you all beat Manilla..... stop trying to be relevant in the 2A little buddy

mtindian42

Quote from: 501Arkansas on February 18, 2018, 12:23:33 am
beat Manila then we might consider taking you serious.till then take a seat at the losers table.Mr irrelevant

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas