• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ADG Super Six

Started by BasketballNeverStops, January 22, 2018, 03:59:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PantherPride94

Quote from: BasketballNeverStops on January 31, 2018, 11:39:06 am
And what's crazy is that they get in those big tournaments every year with the 4-6A schools like Russellville to soup themselves up for the postseason and they still fall short.

They don't every year, but they have this year.

As a reminder, their 1 loss was to  NLR, one of the best teams in the nation.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: PantherPride94 on February 08, 2018, 05:24:04 pm

Wrong team

thebigman3

Quote from: PantherPride94 on February 08, 2018, 05:24:04 pm

Your thinking of Norfork.

PantherPride94

Quote from: thebigman3 on February 08, 2018, 10:59:26 pm
Your thinking of Norfork.

Yes, and I guess I was reading the prior posts different, because I thought that is who it was implying.

HorseFeathers

He's talking about Wonderview

hooperfromwestside

Quote from: HorseFeathers on January 31, 2018, 04:46:36 pm
Playing from behind all night tends to happen to a team when they're behind for 30+ minutes.

Mve jumped out 7-2...led 23-10 after a quarter, and WV never managed to get closer than 6-8 the rest of the game....

#3 Moix for MVE was 4-6 from 3.

WV would score a couple baskets back to back...then Mve would score and kept the lead around 10 all night. And Fwiw, if these two teams are competing and beating Guy, then region 3 isn't as good as it's been in years past.

What you dont understand is that it was mve's senior night, the guy tbirds were not healthy at the time, and just played bad. As a neutral fan in the stands, its not like this game was called fair either. Ole Carlton definetely called in a few favors from some refs that have never been seen around these parts.

thebigman3

On Maxpreps I see Mount Vernon lost by 17 to Conway Christian... What's up with that?

gilesman2333

Quote from: thebigman3 on February 12, 2018, 09:15:32 am
On Maxpreps I see Mount Vernon lost by 17 to Conway Christian... What's up with that?

Adcock was out. martin was out. lasley was out. the sub off the bench rolled his ankle. and moix went out with a severe cramp. were playing without 3 starters at the beginning and without 4 starters in the whole 2nd half.

hooperfromwestside

Quote from: gilesman2333 on February 12, 2018, 10:10:27 am
Adcock was out. martin was out. lasley was out. the sub off the bench rolled his ankle. and moix went out with a severe cramp. were playing without 3 starters at the beginning and without 4 starters in the whole 2nd half.

Im sorry but theres no excuse for losing to Conway Christian.. LOL by 17? didnt even score in the 1st quarter... smh rotflmao

thebigman3

Quote from: hooperfromwestside on February 12, 2018, 10:22:30 am
Im sorry but theres no excuse for losing to Conway Christian.. LOL by 17? didnt even score in the 1st quarter... smh rotflmao
Yeah I actually am gonna have to agree.

SackAttack

Quote from: thebigman3 on February 12, 2018, 12:48:33 pm
Yeah I actually am gonna have to agree.
And yet we forget the multitude of excuses we made for Guy when they had starters out! Hmmmm how soon we forget!! But not surprised

BannerChaser95

Quote from: SackAttack on February 12, 2018, 01:09:47 pm
And yet we forget the multitude of excuses we made for Guy when they had starters out! Hmmmm how soon we forget!! But not surprised
We are just hating if we observe they lost to Bay, who has recently lost to an average mammoth springs, at home...but yeas guy did have starters out. Just make sure you don't confuse that with begin a hater and observing they have 7 losses.

thebigman3

Quote from: SackAttack on February 12, 2018, 01:09:47 pm
We almost beat Bearden and Drew Central without 3 starters.. and Clinton.. Not Conway Christian.. Conway Christian.... Conway Christian..

thebigman3

Quote from: thebigman3 on February 12, 2018, 01:28:04 pm
We almost beat Bearden and Drew Central without 3 starters.. and Clinton.. Not Conway Christian.. Conway Christian.... Conway Christian..
In case you didn't read it right... Conway Christian...

thebigman3

BannerChaser95

13-9 Conway Christian > 11-21 Bay

thebigman3

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 12, 2018, 02:42:12 pm
13-9 Conway Christian > 11-21 Bay
They lost by 17 to Conway Christian!... Guy didn't lose that bad to Bay and that was beginning of the year. This is now. And they lost to Conway Christian.....Conway Christian.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: thebigman3 on February 12, 2018, 04:04:29 pm
They lost by 17 to Conway Christian!... Guy didn't lose that bad to Bay and that was beginning of the year. This is now. And they lost to Conway Christian.....Conway Christian.
wait.... didn't your team, just lose to the team who lost to Conway Christian..? I mean it's CONWAY CHRISTIAN.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: hooperfromwestside on February 12, 2018, 08:07:36 am
What you dont understand is that it was mve's senior night, the guy tbirds were not healthy at the time, and just played bad. As a neutral fan in the stands, its not like this game was called fair either. Ole Carlton definetely called in a few favors from some refs that have never been seen around these parts.

Uhhhhh....this was a rundown from a game AT Wonderview....y'all really having senior night at someone else's gym?

thebigman3

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 12, 2018, 05:26:30 pm
wait.... didn't your team, just lose to the team who lost to Conway Christian..? I mean it's CONWAY CHRISTIAN.
Wait didn't my team beat the team that lost to CONWAY CHRISTIAN 92-63 without like 2 starters?...

thebigman3

God willing they will play in district finals on a neutral court.

hooperfromwestside

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 12, 2018, 05:34:25 pm
Uhhhhh....this was a rundown from a game AT Wonderview....y'all really having senior night at someone else's gym?

Did you or did you not just have guys name in your mouth during that post?
Yep, thats what it thought. DA.

hooperfromwestside

February 13, 2018, 09:59:23 am #72 Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 10:09:49 am by hooperfromwestside
just got back from a date with sackattacks mother... mmm mmm mmm

hooperfromwestside

February 13, 2018, 10:01:40 am #73 Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 10:09:19 am by hooperfromwestside
oo

thechampchamp

HorseFeathers

Quote from: hooperfromwestside on February 13, 2018, 09:57:39 am
Did you or did you not just have guys name in your mouth during that post?
Yep, thats what it thought. DA.

Mve @ Wonderview.... Reading comprehension is lacking with this one ::)

BannerChaser95

Quote from: thechampchamp on February 13, 2018, 10:08:26 am
oh my..... :o
what I was thinking. I was like "well it was nice knowing Hooper from West Side. But He was GONE" but he edited it, WEAK!

Backboard Shattered

Quote from: thechampchamp on February 13, 2018, 10:08:26 am
oh my..... :o
Guys getting an easy dub tonight boys!! MVE doesnt want to play us tonight. Especially since tipton is with us now ;)

Backboard Shattered

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on February 13, 2018, 11:24:29 am
Guys getting an easy dub tonight boys!! MVE doesnt want to play us tonight. Especially since tipton is with us now ;)
😂⬆️

hooperfromwestside

February 13, 2018, 12:12:05 pm #79 Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 12:14:08 pm by hooperfromwestside
Quote from: HorseFeathers on January 31, 2018, 04:46:36 pm
Playing from behind all night tends to happen to a team when they're behind for 30+ minutes.

Mve jumped out 7-2...led 23-10 after a quarter, and WV never managed to get closer than 6-8 the rest of the game....

#3 Moix for MVE was 4-6 from 3.

WV would score a couple baskets back to back...then Mve would score and kept the lead around 10 all night. And Fwiw, if these two teams are competing and beating Guy, then region 3 isn't as good as it's been in years past.

Is that right horsefeathers? cause right here says you had guys name in your mouth...

thebigman3

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on February 13, 2018, 11:24:29 am
They don't play MVE

Backboard Shattered

Guys getting an easy dub tonight boys!! MVE doesnt want to play us tonight. Especially since tipton is with us now ;) Chumpchamp quote of the year

thechampchamp

Blueway

Quote from: thebigman3 on February 12, 2018, 08:03:55 pm
Wait didn't my team beat the team that lost to CONWAY CHRISTIAN 92-63 without like 2 starters?...
So does this mean that y'all are worse than CC??

hooperfromwestside

Nah it means guy had an off night. And the refs were giving mve everything

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: hooperfromwestside on February 17, 2018, 12:11:05 pm
Wrong, Guy doesn't play defense, they were always out of position

SackAttack

Nah the refs gave Guy a huge break after the horn blew! That's the biggest break of the entire night

Blueway

Ig that's what happened last time too... of course

Flobbito

I wondered what it was, usually they lose because Guy had 2-3 starters out.

thebigman3

Quote from: Blueway on February 17, 2018, 10:00:48 am
   So does this mean that y'all are worse than CC??
The scoreboard from both times we played them answers that question.

hooperfromwestside

You make no sense. Mve started that altercation.

SackAttack

Blueway

Quote from: hooperfromwestside on February 17, 2018, 02:57:07 pm
You make no sense. Mve started that altercation.
Someone was sippin the kool aid

Blueway

Quote from: thebigman3 on February 17, 2018, 02:28:47 pm
The scoreboard from both times we played them answers that question.
Great point

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas