• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pulaski Academy is your 2017 State 5A Champions

Started by Brian G, December 02, 2017, 09:29:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

Fearless congrats the players, staff, parents and fans of the Bruins.

This is their 4th straight title.

beach bum

I want to see a semifinals overall of PA vs NLR ...... and Greenwood vs Bentonville. The powers at be make it happen.

JacketFan

Congrats PA for a hard fought battle, you guys played every down, and experience in big games helped out tonite.  Outstanding football game.

MDXPHD

Quote from: beach bum on December 02, 2017, 09:30:50 pm
I want to see a semifinals overall of PA vs NLR ...... and Greenwood vs Bentonville. The powers at be make it happen.

I think one of those doesn't belong based on performance in the title game.

MDXPHD

Overdahill

BM22

December 02, 2017, 09:41:10 pm #6 Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 09:43:09 pm by BM22
Congrats to PA on a 4-peat! Great game! Proud of McClellan, my alma mater, for playing one heck of a game. Class of '86 salutes you!

walkingguy72396

MDXPHD

Maynard G Krebs

Congrats to both teams for a great and exciting game  McC really put it to PA and gave the o line fits.  Late in the game, Lions key players that went both ways were tired out.   That may have been the difference.  JD White for the Bruins was a key player both offensively and defensively.  He is my MVP of the game. 

Four peat is a great achievement.

JessieP

I am surprised, shocked. LRM gave it all they had. The thing that really sticks out to me was the interior line play. PA's O-line was totally outplayed, they were beat on almost every play and Hatcher and Kelly still found a way to win. You have got to respect that. Very few teams can get whipped like that and still win. That kid is the real deal. I am actually in awe of the PA offense, ice water veins. If you showed someone the tape of the game and only showed the interior line play you'd say "PA finally got beat", wrong. A very impressive win.

PA Bruin Fan

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on December 02, 2017, 09:57:35 pm
Congrats to both teams for a great and exciting game  McC really put it to PA and gave the o line fits.  Late in the game, Lions key players that went both ways were tired out.   That may have been the difference.  JD White for the Bruins was a key player both offensively and defensively.  He is my MVP of the game. 

Totally agree with your MVP comment. 

KASH dba The Lumberjack

BM22

White had a tremendous game. I also can't say enough good things about Hatcher. The young man has tons of talent and I am very impressed with his grit and toughness.

The Future

Congrats to PA. Great game.

When McClellan got ahead by 17 or something like that I started to think maybe Barton has a spell on the 4peat and it keeps anyone from achieving it. But with great teams like PA you can't ever assume you have the game in the bag.

High Voltage

Congrats to PA, love'em or hate'em what they have done is darn impressive!

RyanLR

Quote from: High Voltage on December 03, 2017, 09:17:10 am
Congrats to PA, love'em or hate'em what they have done is darn impressive!
If Greenwood and PA play next week does PA have a chance in that game?

Overdahill

Quote from: RyanLR on December 03, 2017, 11:17:05 am
If Greenwood and PA play next week does PA have a chance in that game?

We need to save our juice for Harber next year  ;D

RyanLR

I wish Robinson and PA would renew their rivalry. They used to play every year.

Overdahill

Quote from: RyanLR on December 03, 2017, 11:21:28 am
I wish Robinson and PA would renew their rivalry. They used to play every year.

It would have been fun the last couple of years

DuckyDon

That game was what you want in a State Championship. Thought that McClellan did a heck of a job building off Parkview's defensive game plan, and wrecked havoc on Hatcher with blitz packages. On the MVP, I thought it could have been a co mvp situation with White and Lynch. Lynch seems to come alive in big games, and White looks to be the WR heir apparent. Both played on both sides of the ball and the last play was a combination of both of them to seal the win. White stripped the ball, and Lynch recovered the fumble. White with the 2 interceptions and the strip, and Lynch with the 2 TDs and the HUGE 4th and 9 conversion to move the chains on the game winning drive. WHAT A GAME!!!!!

PA Bruin Fan

Quote from: DuckyDon on December 03, 2017, 02:38:30 pm
That game was what you want in a State Championship. Thought that McClellan did a heck of a job building off Parkview's defensive game plan, and wrecked havoc on Hatcher with blitz packages. On the MVP, I thought it could have been a co mvp situation with White and Lynch. Lynch seems to come alive in big games, and White looks to be the WR heir apparent. Both played on both sides of the ball and the last play was a combination of both of them to seal the win. White stripped the ball, and Lynch recovered the fumble. White with the 2 interceptions and the strip, and Lynch with the 2 TDs and the HUGE 4th and 9 conversion to move the chains on the game winning drive. WHAT A GAME!!!!!

The Duck speaks truth.

Maynard G Krebs

Lumberjackfan1978

Congrats PA on another State Championship.Great program

South 45

Redwolves8526

Quote from: BM22 on December 03, 2017, 12:25:23 am
White had a tremendous game. I also can't say enough good things about Hatcher. The young man has tons of talent and I am very impressed with his grit and toughness.

So glad he is coming to ASU!

Lions84

They Tied Barton with 4 straight state Titles.

Red Devil Alum

Redwolves8526

Quote from: Red Devil Alum on December 04, 2017, 09:26:36 am
Is that a done deal? If so, that's news to me.

Thought I saw on twitter that he had committed? Hope I am not wrong.

Chief_Osceola™

This was my thought as well.  He made some huge plays at critical moments.

Pr8hd

Belated congrats to PA players, staff, and fans. Kudos as well to LRM  for such a hard fought game. 

Go Postal

Found this link of the game today for those of us that didn't get to see it.
https://youtu.be/y3ZLIGXjHHw

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas