• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should the West be guaranteed a place in the Finals?

Started by Overdahill, November 22, 2017, 09:24:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Overdahill

the above would assure classic graphics throughout the entire season and possibly beyond and massive response from the East posters? :o

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Overdahill on November 22, 2017, 09:24:06 am
the above would assure classic graphics throughout the entire season and possibly beyond and massive response from the East posters? :o

Stirring the pot after early morning eggnog is a great way to start the holiday season😀😜

MDXPHD

The west deserves a spot just for being the premier conference. And morrilton deserves a spot because they won the 2013 championship.

chaingang

I thought it was gonna be all CENTRAL , and now you're trying to include somebody else.

Overdahill

Quote from: chaingang on November 22, 2017, 01:13:46 pm
I thought it was gonna be all CENTRAL , and now you're trying to include somebody else.

I'll take all CENTRAL but I miss the graphics and fireworks :D

chaingang

Quote from: Overdahill on November 22, 2017, 01:20:25 pm
I'll take all CENTRAL but I miss the graphics and fireworks :D
y'all got all the money, hire it done.

Overdahill

chaingang

Quote from: Overdahill on November 22, 2017, 02:09:15 pm
It all got spent on Maynard's skybox
. I thought he was afraid of heights and besides I was told he likes it down on the field next to the concrete wall.....

High Voltage

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 22, 2017, 12:44:21 pm
The west deserves a spot just for being the premier conference. And morrilton deserves a spot because they won the 2013 championship.
OUCH!

Almahasbeen

Bout time you start catching on  ;D

Chief_Osceola™

I mean, you're not wrong on either count. I don't think it earns a spot in the finals though. Semifinals most definitely.

PA Dad

Brian G

MDXPHD

Quote from: PA Dad on November 22, 2017, 06:58:09 pm
How else will the West get to the final?

They are always there, in spirit, because they have a competitive conference.

Overdahill

InYoGrill

Quote from: Overdahill on November 23, 2017, 06:51:15 pm
will IYG be able to hold this pose even after his Thanksgiving meal?

LOL! No Overdahill. That is a big FAT negative.

Go Postal

The South and West conferences with their early start for working on their boys and girls dominance of that other sport.  We start at a early age.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Go Postal on November 24, 2017, 03:24:25 pm
The South and West conferences with their early start for working on their boys and girls dominance of that other sport.  We start at a early age.

Lol. I bet y'all do start at an early age. And since the south and west football teams typically don't practice football around Thanksgiving, y'all probably start early each year too!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas