• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does Alma have a chance against Little Rock McClellan?

Started by AIREDALE25, November 16, 2017, 10:40:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AIREDALE25

It's going to be I'd say the beat game played in Alma this year! I hope Alma can pull it out. 21-19 Alma

PrivateLesson

JacketDad

PrivateLesson

JessieP

Without question they can. Having had a front row seat to the Batesville/Wynne and Batesville/LRM games I think Alma wins this one. All week leading up to the game we heard about how LRM QB was such a physical runner, he's good but very stoppable. They are big but far from the most physical team we faced. Wynne is 10x's more bruising. If Alma is disciplined they win by 10.

MDXPHD

Quote from: JessieP on November 16, 2017, 10:48:21 am
Without question they can. Having had a front row seat to the Batesville/Wynne and Batesville/LRM games I think Alma wins this one. All week leading up to the game we heard about how LRM QB was such a physical runner, he's good but very stoppable. They are big but far from the most physical team we faced. Wynne is 10x's more bruising. If Alma is disciplined they win by 10.

Maybe Wynne is better offensively, but I'm not sure about defense. Batesville couldn't do anything against LRM until the last drive.

PrivateLesson

Quote from: JessieP on November 16, 2017, 10:48:21 am

I liked this prediction better..... :)

Quote from: JessieP on November 16, 2017, 10:52:38 am
Wynne 42
Morrilton 10

Alma 31
LRM 16

Nettleton 28
Greenbrier 21

PA 66
Harrison 7

JessieP

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 16, 2017, 10:55:44 am
Maybe Wynne is better offensively, but I'm not sure about defense. Batesville couldn't do anything against LRM until the last drive.

Batesville played possibly it's worst game of the year against LRM. Offensively shooting themselves in the foot time and time again. Even with the unforced errors had we kicked the extra point (like we do 95% of the time) we were well withing Nelson's range on the last drive. With 44 seconds left Nelson hits a chip shot 32 yarder to win the game. Jonesboro beat Batesville, Searcy beat Batesville, Nettleton beat Batesville. In the LRM game Batesville beat Batesville.

South 45

Jimmy1995

All i see is a bunch of excuses. McClellan by two scores

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Jimmy1995 on November 16, 2017, 07:45:25 pm
All i see is a bunch of excuses. McClellan by two scores
Excuses??   Where? 

I'll assure you that when you see #21 play...he is the real deal.   Arkansas should offer that kid a full scholarship in my humble opinion. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas