• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Round 2 of play-off marked tree at Mout ida

Started by Chensley23, November 11, 2017, 01:45:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Chensley23

November 11, 2017, 01:45:46 am Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 01:54:09 pm by Chensley23
Who u got

ThreadWatcher

whoknows

Quote from: Chensley23 on November 11, 2017, 01:45:46 am
I think Mark tree Mountain as going to be a good matchup week 2 of playoffs Paul Coleman and Julian Booker what are the two main Stars vs spring hill I really think they at the minimum to go for Versa Mount Ida

I 2nd this motion...all in favor say I...

jsw6f0

The clock will run the second half. Gonna be a long ride home.

BlueNGold52

I expect a good game but the Lions will be focused and ready!! They getting kids healthy again and look to be ready. I have heard the Indians have a very good running back, just curious how good their O and D lines are.

Ventman

jag4life

Ida is a good team. But they are gonna get every team they plays best effort. Good luck but there is some fierce competition out there.

mtindian42

Quote from: Legitimate contender on November 11, 2017, 08:41:27 am
Not much to see here Mount Ida will roll over MT,Sorry mtindian42 that's just the way this one will go,Mount Ida is just to good for MT.
Not so fast my friend...Marked Tree is balling right now...passing the ball well running it well... keeping teams off balanced at the 2A Level that can be a dangerious team...MT Players or READY to get a chance at the number 1 team in 2A. We coming to ball babe...strap em on lets DO THIS!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

The only weakness I saw for mount ida is their kick off coverage team. Granted they scored before they had to kick. But if des arc has any speed at all, we score on at least 3 k.o.'s early. That could be a huge momentum swing. Better get that shored up. Other than that, they are really solid. And good coffee and food in the concession stand.  Lol

brown2010

brown2010

Mtindian 42 get your basketballs out after ida beats the breaks off of u this week.

mtindian42

Quote from: brown2010 on November 11, 2017, 10:29:25 pm
Mtindian 42 get your basketballs out after ida beats the breaks off of u this week.
ok...lol whatever you say brown...

HatfieldHog

I live about 20 miles from Marked Tree, at Harrisburg.  Harrisburg beat Marked Tree this season, and Harrisburg's team wasn't very good.  Now, Marked Tree will have a couple of good running backs, but there defense should be easy to run through. 

I see 45-14 Mt. Ida!

See ya

mtindian42

November 12, 2017, 09:11:54 am #13 Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 09:15:20 am by mtindian42
Harrisburg caught MT at the right time...new coaching style...new offence to learn... MT Would beat Harrisburg by 50 if they played today...
if this was the same team that played at HB that night I would agree with you...but its not! much better on deffence...really solid against the run and better against the pass...we going to ball and see what happens...I know the kids are all excited to play the number 1 team in 2A...

Champ74

Defending the Wing T comes down to your Linebacker Crew, it will be man to man at point of attack at the line of scrimmage so MT has to bring That Hat All Night Long none stop!

ak58

Ida doesn't run the Wing T.  They don't really try to deceive you. They just line up and hit you in the mouth for 4 Qs until you break. Marked tree has a few athletes, but little depth. 14 guys on the roster I believe? That will hurt you aginast the Lions.

mtindian42

Quote from: ak58 on November 12, 2017, 10:36:35 am
Ida doesn't run the Wing T.  They don't really try to deceive you. They just line up and hit you in the mouth for 4 Qs until you break. Marked tree has a few athletes, but little depth. 14 guys on the roster I believe? That will hurt you aginast the Lions.
get a few back health this week.they should come to town with 22 on the roster. one of those can fly.he gets in the open field good night sweet hart.

mtindian42

white cant prepare for this kid lol...he makes MT all the more dangerious... ;D see you soon!

M.I. D

Quote from: mtindian42 on November 12, 2017, 10:50:00 am
white cant prepare for this kid lol...he makes MT all the more dangerious... ;D see you soon!

I'll promise you Mount Ida has seen kids just as fast as anyone MT has. Foreman has a kid that can fly. It doesn't matter how fast you are if someone is in your face all night. Mount Ida does what they can control. I hope MT has a safe trip and is 100% healthy Friday night. We will see you then.

Proud Buckaroo

When you are a disciplined team and a team that pounds the rock over, and over again. Someone with speed won't effect the game.

M.I. D

Oh and MT congrats on beating a very bad Spring Hill team but don't get the big head from it. If you judge how good your team is off beating a poor 5 seed you can't go by that. Mount Ida and even Foreman are light years better than the team you played Friday.

mtindian42

November 12, 2017, 11:21:23 am #21 Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 11:45:17 am by mtindian42
yall have no one who can stay in front of this kid on the fly route...lol he will open everything up for paul and Julian throws the deep ball well.

couch-coach06

Quote from: M.I. D on November 12, 2017, 11:19:21 am
Oh and MT congrats on beating a very bad Spring Hill team but don't get the big head from it. If you judge how good your team is off beating a poor 5 seed you can't go by that. Mount Ida and even Foreman are light years better than the team you played Friday.

And they gave up like 19 too that bad spring Hill team  ;D

mtindian42

scored 56 tho. they scored on our b team lol. we cant wait for Friday night...we coming to win...

mtindian42

oh MID I already knew they was not good. I knew we would win that game by just going out on the field. we got a challenge in this one no doubt. we will prepare to come play our best against your best. may the best team win...

couch-coach06

Mt I like you alot and I totally understand you defending your home team I will mine as well until the end .. but I know when foreman played Springhill our " B team "  played more than our A team and they still didn't score .. now with that being said I know you and your crew have followed Ida closely this season .. so I know you know what too expect ... Good luck too your Indians this week ! Appreciate what y'all do for the small school sports here in Arkansas

mtindian42

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 12, 2017, 12:06:15 pm
Mt I like you alot and I totally understand you defending your home team I will mine as well until the end .. but I know when foreman played Springhill our " B team "  played more than our A team and they still didn't score .. now with that being said I know you and your crew have followed Ida closely this season .. so I know you know what too expect ... Good luck too your Indians this week ! Appreciate what y'all do for the small school sports here in Arkansas
lol thank you...its all in good fun...if the Indians come to play we can play with mount ida imo. if we don't we get crushed...were still excited to get a shot at the number 1 team in 2A

M.I. D

Quote from: mtindian42 on November 12, 2017, 12:10:55 pm
lol thank you...its all in good fun...if the Indians come to play we can play with mount ida imo. if we don't we get crushed...were still excited to get a shot at the number 1 team in 2A

What happened to un biased journalism? 😎

mtindian42

This is me commenting as a fan...it does not have anything to do with the page. fact MT is not even ranked on the page lol.we all know ida should win on paper but football games or won on the field...

M.I. D

Quote from: mtindian42 on November 12, 2017, 12:24:46 pm
This is me commenting as a fan...it does not have anything to do with the page. fact MT is not even ranked on the page lol.we all know ida should win on paper but football games or won on the field...

👍

Pick_DA_EAGLES

If marked tree passes, stay away from #14 (my player of the game this past friday) he will catch it for you. Your best bet is your kick off return team, kick off is mount Ida's weakness. And go you will have to go for 2 and make them, ida will kick p.a.t.'s. The kicker is atleast good from 38.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Ok. Nobody else knows anything about football but you. I tried to offer some advice as to what I saw. The IDA defense, offense, and coaches will be the best you have seen this year. White would probably give you his play book and still beat the bark off the tree.

Chensley23

November 12, 2017, 01:45:41 pm #32 Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 01:52:38 pm by Chensley23
Marked tree wins colse game 34-36

mtindian42

shoot this our super bowl lol...not very often we get a chance like this in the tree...a focused MT team will be a major hand full...

Legacy Lion

Quote from: Legitimate contender on November 12, 2017, 01:20:04 pm
I don't recall challenging your football knowledge,I to am offering my 2 cents.MT is embracing  the us against the world mentality.ida May win,but, it's not going to be a cake walk.

You may be right, but that's what those 2 3A teams at the start of the season thought too....they  only lost by a combined score of 70 to 12. But it is true, every week is a new week and ol Pick was  indeed pointing out something that Coach White will work on this week for sure. I bet you there is big improvement this week. Can't wait for the game.

monster_island

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 12, 2017, 01:05:59 pm
If marked tree passes, stay away from #14 (my player of the game this past friday) he will catch it for you. Your best bet is your kick off return team, kick off is mount Ida's weakness. And go you will have to go for 2 and make them, ida will kick p.a.t.'s. The kicker is atleast good from 38.

Kick coverage wasn't great against DA but that was a bit of an aberration. MI was working in a new player or two on kick off team. We have had quite a few injuries this season. Coverage should be better this week.

mtindian42

just kick it out of bounds lol...looking forward to another trip over that way...

jsw6f0

Kick coverage will not be a problem this week. If MT has a fast kid back y'all will start on your 40 or so yard line everytime except once we get up on you we might kick one deep just for entertainment.

Legacy Lion

Quote from: Legitimate contender on November 12, 2017, 02:03:31 pm
Lgacy lion, MT beat a 4A Jonesboro Westside who I believe would beat both those 3A schools y'all played in a mercy rule.
Ummm......don't know about that, but  guess we will never know! But we will know something come Friday ...... Someone is moving on and someone aint!   If you guys could come in here and knock off these defending state champs, then you would have something to brag about.  But you got to do it first! If we are clicking on all cylinders, then you may just be surprised how good this team is. When a team is this successful  you always worry about them getting the big head. but knowing the kind of competitors they are, and the kind of coach that coach white is, I betcha neither one lets that happen. But we shall see. Can't wait till Friday!

mtindian42

if you get up lol. yeah I would kick in the bleachers if I was yall.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: jsw6f0 on November 12, 2017, 02:38:08 pm
Kick coverage will not be a problem this week. If MT has a fast kid back y'all will start on your 40 or so yard line everytime except once we get up on you we might kick one deep just for entertainment.

Ahh. The wonderful pooch kick.

big E

Marked tree has some food looking kids I've watched some film on them this year and they are pretty good on offence. The problem is Mount Ida just lines up and if you let them will get 3 to 5 yards a pop and all the sudden they pop one.

mtindian42

i don't think over all out of the spreed they have seen a team like the tree.foreman could have give them more of a game if they spread them out and let batey go to work. MT can beat you running and passing...balanced attack...we cant wait to try our luck...we feel as if tho we have a group of kids that can go out and play with the best of them...we will find out Friday night that's for sure...

SAUAlum

BlueNGold52

I believe Marked Tree will be able to move the ball some and score some points but the real question is can they score enough to beat Mount Ida's punishing grind it out rushing attack. The Lions are perfectly content with 3 and 5 yd runs until the opponents defense wears out. No one has shut down their rushing attack yet and if they play mistake free I believe they pull away early 3rd qtr if not earlier and win by 3 scores. IMO

mtindian42

mtindian42

Quote from: BlueNGold52 on November 12, 2017, 04:53:45 pm
I believe Marked Tree will be able to move the ball some and score some points but the real question is can they score enough to beat Mount Ida's punishing grind it out rushing attack. The Lions are perfectly content with 3 and 5 yd runs until the opponents defense wears out. No one has shut down their rushing attack yet and if they play mistake free I believe they pull away early 3rd qtr if not earlier and win by 3 scores. IMO
now I could see this happing...just really depends on how much the Indians want it...if they come to play this will be a dog fight...if not it will go about like this post of yours...

tacklethis...

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 12, 2017, 01:16:05 pm
Ok. Nobody else knows anything about football but you. I tried to offer some advice as to what I saw. The IDA defense, offense, and coaches will be the best you have seen this year. White would probably give you his play book and still beat the bark off the tree.

I can call which play and which hole and tell the defense and they can't stop it. No secrets, just smash mouth with very quick very large very strong lineman. That sum it up Pick???

SAUAlum

Quote from: mtindian42 on November 12, 2017, 05:06:21 pm
marked tree 60
mount ida 0

I can do that to...lol

And that's your opinion just like my opinion is my opinion.

mtindian42

lol that's not my opinion at all. if that was yours then all I have to say is...we will see.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas