• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stuttgart @ Prairie Grove

Started by beach bum, November 10, 2017, 09:37:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

beach bum

Here Cuckoo Cuckoo.... Now we can argue for the next 7 days and me go back to thoroughly enjoy your posting the other 358 days a year. I'll go Prairie Grove 28 Stuttgart 20

SouthernerPride

gameoflife

This game should be a real physical battle.  Not sure who yet but I think both teams will be spent when its done.

jimbojack

Stuttgart will roll. Peaking at the right time. Defense it stout. PG's weak schedule shows up in this one, and the Birds early lumps by way of Arkie and Warren, pays off.

Stuttgart 34
PG 13

gameoflife

PG is known for playing physical ball and they will not lay down.  Better be ready to play.

SUGARTOWN

I've been looking forward to this matchup for a few weeks now. The Birds picked up a nice win last night now we hit the road and head for NWA. I honestly can't remember the last time a Stuttgart team played in NWA, it's been a long time for sure. These teams matchup pretty well, both are run first teams with strong defenses.

Redskin2015

PG by a touchdown this will be a good one

prHOG13

Will have to keep a stream of this one going up in the box while watching the PR game. Should be a hard hitting and low scoring affair.

cuckoobird

PG doesn't play physical like Stuttgart. I didn't realize this game was in NWA but the outcome will be the same. Birds by 20

beach bum

November 12, 2017, 12:00:08 pm #9 Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 12:02:19 pm by beach bum
Quote from: cuckoobird on November 12, 2017, 11:55:44 am
PG doesn't play physical like Stuttgart. I didn't realize this game was in NWA but the outcome will be the same. Birds by 20

Good to see you're back!! But this PG run game is going to run through those holes of the rusty Machine like you have never seen before. A couple stiff arms from our RB on your DB's and they'll decide that do not want to tackle him anymore  ;D

cuckoobird

I doubt they make it to the secondary

dukes424

The Machine gets sent to the scrap yard after this NWA beat down .   PG 35 The rusty machine 14.

bilboswaggins

Never seen Stuttgart play so I'm happy about this match up @ PG.

beach bum

November 12, 2017, 09:14:23 pm #13 Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 09:16:31 pm by beach bum
Quote from: bilboswaggins on November 12, 2017, 08:51:51 pm
Never seen Stuttgart play so I'm happy about this match up @ PG.

The last time in Stuttgart's 2012 title campaign PG lost 32-15 if my memory serves me correct. That 17 point loss felt like a 40 point loss cause watching Stuttgart get 4 to 10 yards every run and have 2/3 of the time of possession was demoralizing. That PG team was all flash which was and is a rarity for PG. That was a unique PG team compared to the usual physical ones.

RZback

Stuttgart is in for a better battle than you think.  If you dare underestimate you will get it handed to you.

cuckoobird

The 2-4a is going to continue its romp on the 1-4a. You guys are the ones under estimating a team with a looooooooong championship tradition

RZback

I'm sure that long tradition means nothing come Friday night.  I don't think Prairie Grove players will get beat by press clippings.  You want to win better put your big boy pants on and drive on up.

cuckoobird

Lmbo. Big boy pants aren't needed for the 1-4a unless it's shilo. Oh wait, we've already put them to bed.

RZback

Ha ha you are so funny.  Oh, make sure you put a crow in one of your pockets of those pants before you leave Stuttgart. 

OLDSCHOOL82

I don't believe pg is physical or has enough fire power for coo bird and his minions.  Struttfart by 16.

beach bum

Stuttgart will be lucky to score 16 points let alone win by 16....

RZback

OldSchool, maybe cuckoo will bring an extra crow for you. 

cuckoobird

I mean the conference champion couldn't beat Shilo and we do it with ease. I'm not worried about any team from the 1-4a who thinks they will out physical Stuttgart. Not many teams lay the wood like the birds

RZback

Both PG and Stuttgart played Shiloh, the difference in margin of victory of the games was 7 points and the Tigers managed to score more points against the Shiloh D than the birds.  So you may want to rethink your caution.  The Tigers will show you what physical is.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: RZback on November 12, 2017, 10:43:18 pm
Both PG and Stuttgart played Shiloh, the difference in margin of victory of the games was 7 points and the Tigers managed to score more points against the Shiloh D than the birds.  So you may want to rethink your caution.  The Tigers will show you what physical is.

We heard the same thing the last time we played PG, and we all know how that turned out. If they Ricebirds lose it won't be because PG was more physical.

cuckoobird

November 13, 2017, 06:53:08 am #25 Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 06:55:41 am by cuckoobird
It's very evident you have never watched a ricebird game. Why do you think the Warren fans would rather play PG? It's because we have talent to match their's along with speed and then the physicality on top of that

snap crackle

We get to play Warren again!! -- 32
Oh NOOOO! We would have to play Warren this year!! -- 20

nastynice

I think it'll be a tie 0-0. Then the 2 teams will combine to play against Warren. Warren will win that game 3-0.

OLDSCHOOL82

Matchups. Matchups. Matchups.  Comparing can completely be thrown out the window in the 1-4A due to PG's domination of all teams in that conference.  Let me state I really enjoy watching abshier run his offense.  Its similar in nature to boonevilles and he utilizes hard nose kids to make it tick.  Unfortunately, this is not the season for PG.  Kids are still hard nosed, just on a lower level than of recent.

SUGARTOWN

Actually they didn't. The last PG TD was a pick 6, so their offense got 4 TD's. Which is the same as Stuttgart, except they gave up 21, not 7 like Stuttgart.

I don't really like to compare scores though, I like to watch actual games from other teams before I make my evaluation. And I've seen a few PG games this year...

Redskin2015

cuckoobird

But but but says the 1-4a football illiterate....

Margin of victory 21>margin of victory 7

Gray lizard

Which ever team makes the less mistakes will win this game. Should be two evenly matched teams.  Don't expect to see much of a point spread unless one team breaks down on the mental part of the game. Would have to go with the home field advantage for the win.

Rugman15

Tigers would win a real life fight so...

beach bum 21
cuckoobird 10

cuckoobird

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 13, 2017, 12:58:22 pm
I disagree

That's 33 running the ball at the Tigers (or anybody for that matter)....

Rugman15

Going to be tough to watch for Stuttgart fans :(...poor birds can't fly away from the Tigers in this one :(

cuckoobird

Yeah saint, they don't understand what a tough physical running back he is.

SUGARTOWN

I saw where Stuttgart High will have early dismissal on Friday at 1:30 so that those who are coming to PG can make it on time. Nice move there by the school district, not sure what kind of crowd we'll bring however due to the long trip. I'm sure the band will be there though.

prHOG13

Do we need to start a gofundme to get cuckoo up to NWA? Heard he spent his life savings wining and dining a Mexican belly dancer named Raul down in Cancun.

cuckoobird

prHOG13

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 13, 2017, 05:54:04 pm
It was jose
Happy to hear the rumors weren't false.

Maybe we can get you to tag along with the Hamburg boys and have them drop you off in PG, and then you can console each other on the way home

cuckoobird

I won't need consoling. Another 1-4a team will bite the dust. Then that will be what, 0-4 for the 1-4a against the little ole 2-4a?

prHOG13

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 13, 2017, 09:27:59 pm
I won't need consoling. Another 1-4a team will bite the dust. Then that will be what, 0-4 for the 1-4a against the little ole 2-4a?
Congrats on your best teams beating our worst. I know it's a big deal for you these days.

OLDSCHOOL82

Coobird...pro just wants to get all the confident digs in they can while they are headed downhill and then off the map next season! 

cuckoobird

Too bad PeeRidge couldn't beat Shilo

OLDSCHOOL82

They took that night off cause it didn't matter...remember?

cuckoobird

prHOG13

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 13, 2017, 10:17:30 pm
Coobird...pro just wants to get all the confident digs in they can while they are headed downhill and then off the map next season!
Pipe down peasant, y'all have been owned by us twice in a year. You must be this tall to ride

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 13, 2017, 10:20:32 pm
Too bad PeeRidge couldn't beat Shilo
speaking of pee, better keep an eye on yours after that trip down to Mexico with Jose

SUGARTOWN

I see where PG recovered 3 inside kicks against Pottsville. What was that all about? Just trying to keep the ball away from Pottsville's high powered offense or what?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas