• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pottsville @ Prairie Grove

Started by Gray lizard, November 07, 2017, 10:47:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Gray lizard

So what are the points on this game.
What type of offence does the Grove run?
Pottsville seems to do better against run teams.  The wide open play seems to give them fits.  Just to many defensive break downs when coverage is required for three to 4 receivers.
Pottsville has a few decent running backs and can throw the ball well when not forced into long yardage situations.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Gray lizard on November 07, 2017, 10:47:52 am
So what are the points on this game.
What type of offence does the Grove run?
Pottsville seems to do better against run teams.  The wide open play seems to give them fits.  Just to many defensive break downs when coverage is required for three to 4 receivers.
Pottsville has a few decent running backs and can throw the ball well when not forced into long yardage situations.

I have watched Shiloh play both teams this season and I would think PG wins by 21 to 28.  They are similar teams with PG being bigger and faster.  PG will run most of the time but throws it when they need to and it has been very effective too...

Gray lizard

If Pottsville only has to cover 1 or 2 receivers they got a chance. That is what I was hoping for.

beach bum

The Coach

As long as PG can stop the run they'll win by 3 or 4 scores,  Cause Pottsville doesn't throw the ball well at all.

OLDSCHOOL82

Pottsville has been notorious for not showing up consistently to games for years.  Regardless of talent.  If they come in hot and are clicking, it could be a game.  If they are ready for basketball...its over. 

Apache4Life

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas