• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shiloh Christian @ Stuttgart Round 1

Started by SUGARTOWN, November 04, 2017, 11:14:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

LJ06

$aintMaximu$

$aintMaximu$

The fat lady is tuning up. We can't get any offense going.   Stuttgart looks good. They will be a handful for PG!!

beach bum

Congrats Sugartown, Cuckoobird, and to all of Stuttgart on a big win tonight. That was a nice defensive showing holding the Saints to just 7. And remember Pea Ridge could only muster up 2 scores on the Saints the week before  ;D

1-Adam-12

Enjoyed the radio broadcast and the win by the Birds! Now go get Prairie Grove next week!

prHOG13

Quote from: beach bum on November 10, 2017, 09:40:37 pm
Congrats Sugartown, Cuckoobird, and to all of Stuttgart on a big win tonight. That was a nice defensive showing holding the Saints to just 7. And remember Pea Ridge could only muster up 2 scores on the Saints the week before  ;D
we stay on that mind

good thing we dispatched y'all in week 7 to tone you down for a week, before you went back to normal.  :-*

beach bum

Quote from: prHOG13 on November 10, 2017, 09:42:51 pm
we stay on that mind

good thing we dispatched y'all in week 7 to tone you down for a week, before you went back to normal.  :-*

Nashville or Booneville is going to smoke you all the day after Thanksgiving.... They're both actually improving while you all are regressing  ???

prHOG13

Quote from: beach bum on November 10, 2017, 09:43:55 pm
Nashville or Booneville is going to smoke you all the day after Thanksgiving.... They're both actually improving while you all are regressing  ???
We're regressing? If thats your takeaway after a meaningless week 10 game and an opening round playoff game where it was mercy rule before half, then sure I guess? We didn't play well at Shiloh, and it was Sr night for them and they played well. It was a needed wake up call.

Congrats to PG on the win tonight and good luck in round 2.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 10, 2017, 08:49:19 pm
Good lord.  If we would just catch the ball.....

Yep, you guys dropped several passes. Couldn't believe that.

High Voltage

Romeo

beach bum

Quote from: Romeo on November 10, 2017, 09:59:30 pm
Stuttgart scares me.

I know Warren is rooting for Prairie Grove.... Prairie Grove does not match up at all with Warren with PG's lack of speed on defense. I think that Stuttgart matches up better with Warren.

dukes424

Quote from: High Voltage on November 10, 2017, 09:58:13 pm
Well? This isn't the Gus Malzahn era bubba!
Good win the Machine is back where's Cucko at he should be talkin smack by now -  I ate my crow this is getting fun to soon.

beach bum

Quote from: dukes424 on November 10, 2017, 10:08:24 pm
Good win the Machine is back where's Cucko at he should be talkin smack by now -  I ate my crow this is getting fun to soon.

I believe he is in Mexico as we speak, probably sipping on some fruity beverage while floating off the waters of the beach in Cancun... I am starting to believe he is really El Chapo  8) .... But I do believe I really did hear him say he was in Mexico.

LJ06

Quote from: beach bum on November 10, 2017, 10:00:36 pm
I know Warren is rooting for Prairie Grove.... Prairie Grove does not match up at all with Warren with PG's lack of speed on defense. I think that Stuttgart matches up better with Warren.

Stuttgart plays us tougher than just about anybody in the state. Throw everything on paper out the door when the 'Jacks and 'Birds get after it.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: 1-Adam-12 on November 10, 2017, 09:42:33 pm
Enjoyed the radio broadcast and the win by the Birds! Now go get Prairie Grove next week!

Thank you. It was a fun broadcast tonight, looking forward to getting up to PG next Friday.

nastynice

Quote from: beach bum on November 10, 2017, 10:10:45 pm
I believe he is in Mexico as we speak, probably sipping on some fruity beverage while floating off the waters of the beach in Cancun... I am starting to believe he is really El Chapo  8) .... But I do believe I really did hear him say he was in Mexico.
Cuckoo is probably sipping on some fruity little drink while his date shoots the whiskey!

prHOG13

Quote from: nastynice on November 11, 2017, 04:12:49 am
Cuckoo is probably sipping on some fruity little drink while his date shoots the whiskey!
He/she is probably having to hold cuck's hair after he went overboard on the on the mango margaritas

scrapman

I thought he wasn't coming back...part of Trumps immigration reform.

cuckoobird

Cuckoo just landed in Miami on his way home from Mexico. Way to go birds!!!

snap crackle

Shiloh was an easy win. Ill say PG will not be so easy.  Dirty Birds by 15 instead of 21 this week

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas