• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bearden @ McCrory ..round 1

Started by mr.gametime, November 03, 2017, 10:42:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: gooze55 on November 04, 2017, 11:06:29 am
                         YALL WAS LOSEING BEFORE HE QUIT  LOL

We would have won the last 2 win him.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bear for life on November 04, 2017, 11:10:41 am
why would u go to mt.ida ?? Save that gas and time and drive over to Mccrory for I can meet you Mr eagle

Because my son moved up last week.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: old.dole on November 04, 2017, 11:09:17 am
The 8 will have more teams in the second round than the 6 will
that maybe true, but the 6 will knock 2 teams from the 8 Friday night.

Yogi bear

Having played the schedule Bearden has we know we're not top five team.mccroy is about to find out if they really are or not.

bear for life

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2017, 10:44:16 am
Yep, most definitely a down year for the Eagles. But you don't see me on here saying how good we are either. Our best Offensive threat quit the team 3 weeks ago, or we would have a home Playoff game this week. That should make you Bearden fan's feel better, cause we all know how y'all can't beat des arc in the playoffs. 0-2.
who said we was good for what we watched Mccrory overrated too like us all des arc had them beat but fumbles killed u guys

gooze55

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: old.dole on November 04, 2017, 11:09:17 am
The 8 will have more teams in the second round than the 6 will

I'm not sure about that. Looks like both have 2 locks rison,CHG, Hazen Mccrory, then it goes to the maybes Hampton and P-W, then clarendon has a better chance than, P.C. Bearden or des arc. So it's very possible the 6 has just as many.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: gooze55 on November 04, 2017, 11:15:04 am
STOOOOOOOP

Your short bus is at the end of the driveway to pick you up, run along now.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 04, 2017, 11:18:26 am #58 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 11:20:14 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: bear for life on November 04, 2017, 11:14:40 am
who said we was good for what we watched Mccrory overrated too like us all des arc had them beat but fumbles killed u guys

Not real sure what you said here, but the Mccrory loss was our start to the downfall. We had no confidence.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Yogi bear on November 04, 2017, 11:14:21 am
Having played the schedule Bearden has we know we're not top five team.mccroy is about to find out if they really are or not.

Mccrory doesn't have to be top 5 to beat Bearden

BigLion10

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2017, 11:16:52 am
Sure it isn't the white van that gets the extra special ones

gooze55

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2017, 11:16:52 am

JUS LIKE YOUR SEASON COMING UP SHORT .......

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 04, 2017, 11:21:40 am #62 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 11:24:16 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: gooze55 on November 04, 2017, 11:19:58 am

JUS LIKE YOUR SEASON COMING UP SHORT .......

Oh man you REALLY got me there! Good one goose💩💩💩💩head.

Kinda like Beardens the last 2 plus this year. Real short. What was it in 2015 2 wins? 5 last year? Boy real powerhouse as of late.

gooze55

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2017, 11:21:40 am

Kinda like Beardens the last 2 plus this year. Real short. What was it in 2015 2 wins? 5 last year? Boy real powerhouse as of late.
I don't know anything about bearden....... but sense you asked mccrory will b at home with you guy after Friday night ( MAYBE)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: gooze55 on November 04, 2017, 11:30:09 am
      I don't know anything about bearden....... but sense you asked mccrory will b at home with you guy after Friday night ( MAYBE)

No, no they won't, they will still be playing football. What you mean? Des Arc is fixing to shock the state with the upset of the year. Ha

gooze55

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2017, 11:34:32 am
No, no they won't, they will still be playing football. What you mean? Des Arc is fixing to shock the state with the upset of the year. Ha
ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN...........

bear for life

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2017, 11:21:40 am

he's not from Bearden dummy smh

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bear for life on November 04, 2017, 11:48:36 am
he's not from Bearden dummy smh

But its the Bearden thread special boy. Wherever he's from, what I said about Bearden is the TRUTH.

bear for life

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2017, 11:56:31 am
But its the Bearden thread special boy. Wherever he's from, what I said about Bearden is the TRUTH.
what's des arc record ??

bigbrew25

McCrory will be too much for Bearden.  Jags by double digits.

Hgalum50

Risonwildcat212

I would love if our fellow 8 moved on, but I just don't see it. Tyler Berry is almost 100% of Beardens offense and defense, with as much as they've leaned on him I'm kinda surprised he's still playing. Same strategy still applies, stop Berry, stop Bearden. McCrory will do that and win by 17+. Bear fans I hope I'm wrong, I really do.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Risonwildcat212 on November 04, 2017, 12:34:30 pm
I would love if our fellow 8 moved on, but I just don't see it. Tyler Berry is almost 100% of Beardens offense and defense, with as much as they've leaned on him I'm kinda surprised he's still playing. Same strategy still applies, stop Berry, stop Bearden. McCrory will do that and win by 17+. Bear fans I hope I'm wrong, I really do.
Man you ain't getting the key to city now!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bear for life on November 04, 2017, 12:11:34 pm
what's des arc record ??

2-0 versus Bearden in the playoffs. Have a nice day.

brown2010

Folks Mccrory want have a chance now Taylor Alford Mccoy and 2 more not for sure who are suspended. They missed curfew and team meeting. Have fun bearden

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: brown2010 on November 04, 2017, 02:09:20 pm
Folks Mccrory want have a chance now Taylor Alford Mccoy and 2 more not for sure who are suspended. They missed curfew and team meeting. Have fun bearden

Come brown, you gotta do better than that. Ain't nobody biting that troll bait. Geez

Food poisoning at Ann's would be more believable.

Bearden_Bear72

I think both teams will be evenly matched.  I predict bearden to have a lil more speed then McCrory, but I expect McCrory to win in size department.  I'm not a fan of bearden offensive play calling this year so I hope that doesn't hurts us.  I do believe we did play a tougher schedule (Junction is owning 3A right now, HG and Rison are in the top 5 in state, and Hampton is a toss up team).  I can't say much for who plays more physical because I haven't seen your conference play this year.  I will say thou that in pass years thou it has seemed that way cone playoff time.  I believe someone said the hector win wasn't anything special and to that guy I say look at their record.  McCrory has only lost to two teams if I'm correct one coming from Hazen who should be taking seriously.  This game is gonna come down to who uses there talent the best.  Bearden will have to be a better second half team to win this game.  I'm contradicting a earlier post but my final is

Bearden 32
McCrory 28

Just wondering does McCrory kick or go for two most time?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on November 04, 2017, 02:47:47 pm
I think both teams will be evenly matched.  I predict bearden to have a lil more speed then McCrory, but I expect McCrory to win in size department.  I'm not a fan of bearden offensive play calling this year so I hope that doesn't hurts us.  I do believe we did play a tougher schedule (Junction is owning 3A right now, HG and Rison are in the top 5 in state, and Hampton is a toss up team).  I can't say much for who plays more physical because I haven't seen your conference play this year.  I will say thou that in pass years thou it has seemed that way cone playoff time.  I believe someone said the hector win wasn't anything special and to that guy I say look at their record.  McCrory has only lost to two teams if I'm correct one coming from Hazen who should be taking seriously.  This game is gonna come down to who uses there talent the best.  Bearden will have to be a better second half team to win this game.  I'm contradicting a earlier post but my final is

Bearden 32
McCrory 28

Just wondering does McCrory kick or go for two most time?

Only one loss, in 2 o.t.'s to Hazen. They will do whatever is needed at the time, they can kick p.a.t.'s

Bearden_Bear72

I'm not taking McCrory lightly at all.  That's a long drive too. I hope our boys get rested on way up there

bear for life

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2017, 02:54:40 pm
Only one loss, in 2 o.t.'s to Hazen. They will do whatever is needed at the time, they can kick p.a.t.'s
is there not and mt.ida des arc thread cause you need to talk about your team and get off our jock

Mac Town dad

Quote from: bear for life on November 04, 2017, 03:09:56 pm
is there not and mt.ida des arc thread cause you need to talk about your team and get off our jock
Give him a break he's just speaking for the 6

bear for life

Quote from: Mac Town dad on November 04, 2017, 03:21:26 pm
Give him a break he's just speaking for the 6
is there not any mccrory posters on here those bears have your tongue lol

Mac Town dad

Quote from: bear for life on November 04, 2017, 03:29:57 pm
is there not any mccrory posters on here those bears have your tongue lol
nope just sitting back waiting on Friday this game should be good if your ol don't hold up that good quarterback is gonna lay flat a lot Friday

Mac Town dad

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on November 04, 2017, 08:42:02 am
Bearden showed signs last night of back when they played Hector. The offense of line is sputtering but showed glimpses of being able to get the job done. McCroy looks past Bearden, and you will be looking at basketball season.
they sputter to much them 2 10 grade linebackers will lay that quarterback out. And I promise you them monsters are 10 graders lol

Old Scrapper

Don't let them guys brain wash you Mac fans into thinking it's going to be a tight game!

bear for life

Quote from: Mac Town dad on November 04, 2017, 03:59:37 pm
they sputter to much them 2 10 grade linebackers will lay that quarterback out. And I promise you them monsters are 10 graders lol
will be the best dual threat qb you will ever face with and cannon thru 65 yards last night

Mac Town dad

If line can give him time that's great but if not that linebacker is 6-2 235 and quick and only 10th grade.

bear for life

Quote from: Mac Town dad on November 04, 2017, 04:08:27 pm
If line can give him time that's great but if not that linebacker is 6-2 235 and quick and only 10th grade.
that's good I think he better help in secondary this week tho

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bear for life on November 04, 2017, 03:09:56 pm

Some of you guys from the 8, should pay more attention in class, so your post would make sense.

Get off our jock? Lol, some of your friends may need to wear one, but I'm betting there is no need in you putting one on.

Old Scrapper

He said the best dual threat QB you will ever face. Uh No

bear for life

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 04, 2017, 04:17:52 pm
He said the best dual threat QB you will ever face. Uh No
who better than running and passing than berry ??

bear for life

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2017, 04:14:05 pm
Some of you guys from the 8, should pay more attention in class, so your post would make sense.

Get off our jock? Lol, some of your friends may need to wear one, but I'm betting there is no need in you putting one on.
like there is no need for your son to move up or attend the game at mt.ida

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bear for life on November 04, 2017, 04:21:19 pm
like there is no need for your son to move up or attend the game at mt.ida

I guess I could hold him out and bring him to Mccrory and let him punch you in the mouth so you might learn some respect.

mr.gametime

Quote from: bear for life on November 04, 2017, 04:19:30 pm
who better than running and passing than berry ??

Uhm....legend has it...theres a kid in earle...lol

bear for life

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 04, 2017, 03:59:48 pm
Don't let them guys brain wash you Mac fans into thinking it's going to be a tight game!
think you got and personal problem with Bearden you must got beaten before by the bears and still mad about it

bear for life

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2017, 04:23:03 pm
I guess I could hold him out and bring him to Mccrory and let him punch you in the mouth so you might learn some respect.
lol your son must be soft like you

bear for life

Quote from: mr.gametime on November 04, 2017, 04:23:15 pm
Uhm....legend has it...theres a kid in earle...lol
he's good but Earle really ain't played nobody 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bear for life on November 04, 2017, 04:32:40 pm
lol your son must be soft like you

Yea you are right. If you met him you wouldn't like the consequences you would face.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: bear for life on November 04, 2017, 04:28:06 pm
think you got and personal problem with Bearden you must got beaten before by the bears and still mad about it
I have no problem with Bearden at all, why do you keep saying I'm a Bearden hater? Just because I think McCrory is going to thump your team? It'll be ok kid there will be better days ahead

bear for life

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 04, 2017, 04:40:21 pm
I have no problem with Bearden at all, why do you keep saying I'm a Bearden hater? Just because I think McCrory is going to thump your team? It'll be ok kid there will be better days ahead
what school did you attend ?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas