• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HAMPTON VS. MINERAL SPRINGS

Started by baseball13, November 03, 2017, 08:26:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

who wins this game

HAMPTON
34 (50%)
MINERAL SPRINGS
34 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Voting closed: November 11, 2017, 07:26:08 am

HOGS1976

If Hamptons coach couldn't win state with Monta(which Hampton is still crying about), Bennet and Strickland will definetly out coach Hamptons idiot coach!! Advantage Mineral, Hornets first upset of the bracket!!! Mineral by 16 muleshoe rolls to round 2 Hampton cries another year about what could have been and how they are cheated!!

sheepdawg92

Quote from: HOGS1976 on November 09, 2017, 08:34:36 am
If Hamptons coach couldn't win state with Monta(which Hampton is still crying about), Bennet and Strickland will definetly out coach Hamptons idiot coach!! Advantage Mineral, Hornets first upset of the bracket!!! Mineral by 16 muleshoe rolls to round 2 Hampton cries another year about what could have been and how they are cheated!!
all them touchdown they call back in the state game some of them was legit calls but most of them was questionable...

HOGS1976

sheepdawg92

tacklethis...

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on November 09, 2017, 08:41:31 am
all them touchdown they call back in the state game some of them was legit calls but most of them was questionable...

Also questionable was the best player in 2A picking Hampton...

dawgpound

Lol how is he an idiot bc his team had 5 tds called back yea there was some holding but show me a football play when it isn't a hold taking place

HOGS1976

HOGS1976

not running the best player in the state more especially on 2 point conversions yeah I'd call that dumb really dumb

dawgpound

Aaa was in Hampton 3 times investigating if there was some wrong doing you would think they would have found it

Hgalum50

dawgpound

He had the ball in his hands on the last 2 point u obviously don't know what ur talking about

COACH-Mike

Quote from: dawgpound on November 09, 2017, 10:13:28 am
Lol how is he an idiot bc his team had 5 tds called back yea there was some holding but show me a football play when it isn’t a hold taking place

As I have watched film you might be called for holding Friday night some as well.  Number 33 at TE is extremely grabby.  Our speed will expose him at that position.  Jersey will be pulled on.

HOGS1976

THE LAST ON LOL WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS I DID WATCH IT SEVERAL TIMES, COACH COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING WITH DLINE LIGNING UP OFFSIDES 3 TIMES IN A ROW, BUT WHOS COUNTING LOL, ITS MINERALS NIGHT TO SHINE ANYWAY

Hornet_03

Honestly y'all got beat by Strong and they didn't even make the playoffs and your talking crap to the 3 seed ;D

hornets23byers

Lol yea we are talking crap yes we got beat by strong and fouke and other horrible teams but who cares . Friday is a different day month . Records don't matter really just the scoreboard will.

hornets23byers

But let me say there are only two posters on this topic from mineral so the other ones talking crap must know something too. Idk you tell me

Wildcatalumni21

Who matches up better with Earle out of these 2 teams in y'alls opinion?

Hgalum50

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 09, 2017, 01:03:41 pm
Who matches up better with Earle out of these 2 teams in y'alls opinion?
Hampton I would say.

COACH-Mike

Quote from: Hornet_03 on November 09, 2017, 12:02:27 pm
Honestly y'all got beat by Strong and they didn't even make the playoffs and your talking crap to the 3 seed ;D
Its playoff season and everyone is 0-0.There will be only one team that goes 5-0.  We plan on stating off 1-0.  Don't compare this team with anything prior to the 5th week cause things have changed.  Another Hornet comes to town to deliver a beat down.  Go Mule Shoe!!!!

Rida4Life

Hampton matches up better. 
Hampton should win this one by 2 scores and move on to a battle of the bulldogs next week.

The Beast Of 08

Quote from: COACH-Mike on November 09, 2017, 01:58:02 pm
Its playoff season and everyone is 0-0.There will be only one team that goes 5-0.  We plan on stating off 1-0.  Don't compare this team with anything prior to the 5th week cause things have changed.  Another Hornet comes to town to deliver a beat down.  Go Mule Shoe!!!!
Some teams have first round byes...

tacklethis...

Quote from: The Beast Of 08 on November 09, 2017, 02:33:05 pm
Some teams have first round byes...

Well you ain't gotta worry about a team from the 7 getting a first round bye...it don't happen.

dawgpound

I hate MS is getting themselves all worked up over this game just to be sitting on their deer stands Saturday all upset bc they got beat by 20+

hornets23byers

dawgpound

hornets23byers

Why should we not be should we just stay home ?

jsw6f0

Mineral gonna rep the 7. Hornets by a iuchdown.  Hamptage will implode.

tacklethis...

Quote from: dawgpound on November 09, 2017, 06:23:43 pm
Why should I not be

Several losing seasons in a row, then no team, then 13-1 with best 2A athlete since Dancy, now 7-3....that should build the confidence.

dawg_days

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 09, 2017, 12:36:51 pm
But let me say there are only two posters on this topic from mineral so the other ones talking crap must know something too. Idk you tell me

Na the other ones just can't stand to see us win. I hope Backus has the basketball jerseys ready.

scholar

like man said 0-0 new season begins win our go home hope hornets have safe trip know it comes down to backyard football and who wants it the most and who goes extra step to get job done god bless both schools for no injuries an good sportsmanship

COACH-Mike

Quote from: dawg_days on November 10, 2017, 06:21:09 am
Na the other ones just can't stand to see us win. I hope Backus has the basketball jerseys ready.
That's cause you play dirty football.  Shoving a play after the whistle, kneeing them on the pile and poking them in the eye is not part of the game.  Every coach that has played you has said the same thing.  Our boys are ready from whistle to whistle you will get handled.

tacklethis...

Quote from: COACH-Mike on November 10, 2017, 08:47:29 am
That's cause you play dirty football.  Shoving a play after the whistle, kneeing them on the pile and poking them in the eye is not part of the game.  Every coach that has played you has said the same thing.  Our boys are ready from whistle to whistle you will get handled.

Don't forget about the 'bird' flying incident on TV after the championship game either.

scholar

funny u metion that what he done was wrong an disrespectful I know that familt well bet yall didn't that boys d father have a come to jesus talk with news didn't see that he can first cast first stone without SIN

scholar

nobody perfect we need to worry about kids be taught to sit down for the greatest flag an anthem like I said mineral springs have safe trip an GOD BLESS

COACH-Mike

Quote from: scholar on November 10, 2017, 09:31:21 am
funny u metion that what he done was wrong an disrespectful I know that familt well bet yall didn't that boys d father have a come to jesus talk with news didn't see that he can first cast first stone without SIN
Not talking about sin, we all fall short of the glory of God.  We are talking about dirty football,  that my friend is taught.  Man up and play from whistle to whistle.

scholar

AGREERD SIR GOT REMBER THAY JUST KIDS TOO

scholar

AN ALSO I KNOW AN PROBALBY IF YOU PLAYED FOOTBALL ALL GOES DOWN THE FIELD THE TALK AN LANGAUGE MAKE PREACHER MAM EARS BURN OR PARENTS SAY I DIDNT KNOW MY KID TALKED THAT WAY LOL

YOUKNOWWHO

I cant stand Hampton or Ables but Hampton don't play dirty. They talk way to much trash as in cussing to win close games. The penalties are going to kill them in a close game. If MS keeps it close they will pull it out. my prediction is

hamptage-35
ms-14

YOUKNOWWHO

Quote from: scholar on November 10, 2017, 10:06:46 am
AN ALSO I KNOW AN PROBALBY IF YOU PLAYED FOOTBALL ALL GOES DOWN THE FIELD THE TALK AN LANGAUGE MAKE PREACHER MAM EARS BURN OR PARENTS SAY I DIDNT KNOW MY KID TALKED THAT WAY LOL

get to class and quit talking to yourself. you make Hampton look stupid!

Old Scrapper

Yea get to class. and pay more attention in English.

scholar

how about this let kids play an like me also keep mouths shut SOME PPL ON HERE SO PERFECT I SEE

COACH-Mike

When I played if your heard that it was penalized and the coach took you out of the game and gave you a reason to not do it again.  Its obvious Mineral is being overlooked by you guys and I love it.

scholar

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: COACH-Mike on November 10, 2017, 10:24:33 am
When I played if your heard that it was penalized and the coach took you out of the game and gave you a reason to not do it again.  Its obvious Mineral is being overlooked by you guys and I love it.
I don't think they are being overlooked by anyone, but they are sporting a 4-6 record I believe

dawgpound

COACH-Mike

Quote from: SCRAPYARD on November 10, 2017, 10:51:29 am
I don’t think they are being overlooked by anyone, but they are sporting a 4-6 record I believe

And proud of it.

SCRAPYARD

hornets23byers

Just got to Hampton forgot how nice our facilities are..

BO_KNOWS

Hampton's not that bad.. one of the better ones in 8-2aa

couch-coach06

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 10, 2017, 06:06:48 pm
Just got to Hampton forgot how nice our facilities are..

Watch out for that dang cannon

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas