• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HAMPTON VS. MINERAL SPRINGS

Started by baseball13, November 03, 2017, 08:26:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

who wins this game

HAMPTON
34 (50%)
MINERAL SPRINGS
34 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Voting closed: November 11, 2017, 07:26:08 am

baseball13

Hgalum50

tacklethis...

Bearden_Bear72

Quote from: tacklethis... on November 03, 2017, 08:34:39 am
Mineral wins this one...

Are you serious? Mineral Springs couldn't get by strong

jsw6f0

Mineral has all their players back and is finally playing like they can. I'm not saying they will win but it should be a good game. It doesn't sound like Hampton is all that good.

Bearden_Bear72

Quote from: jsw6f0 on November 03, 2017, 09:15:06 am
Mineral has all their players back and is finally playing like they can. I'm not saying they will win but it should be a good game. It doesn't sound like Hampton is all that good.

What did you hear/see that made Hampton seem not all that good?

Bearden_Bear72

There only loses are against two teams in the top 5 2A and 1 of best teams in 3A

COACH-Mike

Watched some film on Hampton.  Looks real similar to Mineral.  Mineral seems to be deeper in skill positions.  Line play of Hampton my have a slight edge.  Number 7 looks pretty good running the ball.  But we have seen better backs this year and our Defense is starting to figure it out.  Should be a great little show down.  I'm going with Mineral cause I'm a homer!!!!  Go Mule Shoe!!!!!!

hesmine_lionpride

My thoughts...Mineral is more improved than any other team. If the team they have today had a rematch against a couple they lost it would be a different outcome. It will not be any easy win but is possible. Lots of talent and a good coach putting it all together

Redzone

Mineral by 14
They've been improving each week and seem to finally be firing on all cylinders

Rida4Life

I think Hampton probably wins this one but it'll be closer than most might think.  Hornets are improving.

Bearden_Bear72

November 03, 2017, 09:34:59 am #11 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 09:37:16 am by Bearden_Bear72
A lot of homer hearts will be broken I see.

I'm just defending conference until Hampton fans get started

COACH-Mike

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on November 03, 2017, 09:34:59 am
A lot of homer hearts will be broken I see.

I’m just defending conference until Hampton fans get started

Come on Bear we can be friends.  What do they really have that we don't? 

HG Hornet

Quote from: COACH-Mike on November 03, 2017, 09:49:35 am
Come on Bear we can be friends.  What do they really have that we don't?
The BOOM Cannon! 

gooze55

Bearden_Bear72

I hate that cannon lol.  First time I heard it I was standing right beside it in Fordyce (didn't notice it).  When it went off I couldn't hear right the rest of game.  And on the contrary I would be a Mineral Dprings fan before Hampton most days

razorcardsfan11

It's at hamptons home field. No way Hampton loses at home...

southarkdaddy

Hampton rolls here by 2 scores. 

BigBob

Mineral Springs by 14. They have athletes everywhere, and are actually somewhat disciplined on the field. They beat the dog mess outta my Bears. As they should because we just laid down and took it like a bunch of wimps. Hampton won't lay down, but if the hornets get that juice rolling you won't stop them. Speed kills in 2A.

tacklethis...

Quote from: razorcardsfan11 on November 03, 2017, 11:15:05 am
It's at hamptons home field. No way Hampton loses at home...

They've been doing it for years...

tacklethis...

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on November 03, 2017, 09:07:44 am
Are you serious? Mineral Springs couldn't get by strong

My reason is very simple. It's two very even teams. Coaching will be the difference in this one and everyone knows who the favorite is in that department.

Bearden_Bear72

Quote from: tacklethis... on November 03, 2017, 11:40:53 am
My reason is very simple. It's two very even teams. Coaching will be the difference in this one and everyone knows who the favorite is in that department.

Correct me if I'm wrong but your saying that it is gonna come down to the coaches and your saying mineral springs has a way better coach?

gooze55

November 03, 2017, 11:46:06 am #22 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 11:50:23 am by gooze55
Quote from: tacklethis... on November 03, 2017, 11:40:53 am
YOU R RIGHT ABOUT THAT....

tacklethis...

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on November 03, 2017, 11:45:18 am
Correct me if I'm wrong but your saying that it is gonna come down to the coaches and your saying mineral springs has a way better coach?

Not just one, but two....

hornets23byers

Mineral springs vs strong isn't the same team as mineral vs Hampton I promise you that.. first part of season we switched qbs because
Of injury and a few lineman. Throughout the season we have been shuffling running backs in and out because of suspensions. Plus while them athletes were out we suffered on defense . Now that we have them back it's looking to be a lot harder to score. We have finally everyone almost a hundred percent back besides one injured last night so we should be clicking on all cylinders. I say 24-13 my prediction... MS do t know what Hampton has had in past but they never impressed me except last year with the one man show which i don't beleive they have this year ...

dawgpound

Dawgs by 20 the cannon gets a good workout

BO_KNOWS

If MS was in the 8aa , what seed would they have been?

dawgpound

hornets23byers

Y'all are full of crap Y'all are junction city's punks the next few years since they will be a charter school and can get all the kids they want ...

tacklethis...

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 03, 2017, 07:57:45 pm
If MS was in the 8aa , what seed would they have been?

But they are not in the 8 and you get the chance to prove your worth...

dawg_days

Hampton by 24+ I'm not even sure that Mineral Springs will score.

hornets23byers

Awesome u must been looking at game film we ain't worth a dang

hornets23byers

bigbrew25

I believe that there going to be a bunch of barking going in 2 weeks when Hampton visits a different kennel!!!!!

Bearden_Bear72

Hampton better win after I done backed them up and everything lol

dawg_days

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 03, 2017, 11:01:36 pm

Well you didn't beat the 6th place  team in the 8-2A you've played and the teams you beat are sub par.

hornets23byers

We weren't full force but that's your opinion so ...

tacklethis...

Quote from: dawg_days on November 04, 2017, 03:32:30 pm
Well you didn't beat the 6th place  team in the 8-2A you've played and the teams you beat are sub par.

This is gonna make it even more embarrassing...

Old Scrapper

sickwillie

Gonna be a long night for Mineral

Eslim03

Quote from: tacklethis... on November 04, 2017, 04:04:29 pm
This is gonna make it even more embarrassing...

If mineral plays to there potential they will win this game in my opinion and it is because of the staff they assembled. Give couch Bennet a couple years there to change the culture then look out it is a community that has always had talent. I played these guys growing up and still to this day can't understand why they haven't put rings on their fingers.

Boomcannon

Ole Boomcannon goes off several times Friday night and then we roll into Earle and show them who the real Bulldogs are. Hector will then get a shot at the 8 again and just like the past they will be put out by the 8 again.

Boom Boom Boom

Rida4Life

Dogs in this one... but closer than expected.  Hornets are improved.

NEark tigers

Quote from: Boomcannon on November 06, 2017, 09:06:08 am
Ole Boomcannon goes off several times Friday night and then we roll into Earle and show them who the real Bulldogs are. Hector will then get a shot at the 8 again and just like the past they will be put out by the 8 again.

Boom Boom Boom
You might want to worry about Mineral Springs this week before coming to the Champions of the 3......

tacklethis...

Quote from: NEark tigers on November 06, 2017, 09:33:53 am
You might want to worry about Mineral Springs this week before coming to the Champions of the 3......

Just typical Hampton logic at its best...

Rida4Life

They are from the 8......we fear no one remember!  Say what you want about Hampton but they ain't gonna be scared of anyone.

tacklethis...

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 06, 2017, 10:18:08 am
They are from the 8......we fear no one remember!  Say what you want about Hampton but they ain't gonna be scared of anyone.

The fear of losing has been beat out of them for the last 25 years.

NEark tigers

Quote from: tacklethis... on November 06, 2017, 10:15:17 am
Just typical Hampton logic at its best...
Don't worry about them...when their Daddy aka Junction City, AR/LA comes home, we'll find out...

The Beast Of 08

Quote from: NEark tigers on November 06, 2017, 02:32:37 pm
Don't worry about them...when their Daddy aka Junction City, AR/LA comes home, we'll find out...
Name a team in 2A that JC wouldn't own

Old Scrapper

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas