• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

England @ Mountainburg first round

Started by BigLion10, November 02, 2017, 10:48:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigLion10

panther_forever

Wildcatalumni21

Very intriguing matchup! If England defense shows up then I say England by 6!

bearfan

Should be a great game. I have the lions by a touchdown

Hornet4ever

Mountainburg wins this one, really wish I could be there for this.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 03, 2017, 04:36:03 am
Mountainburg wins this one, really wish I could be there for this.

Do you not have vacation days yet?

wiseguy

Bearden_Bear72

This should be a great game.  I'm going Dragons 22-21

Dylan Rakow

It's going to be a good game between the both of them. But I think the Dragon's defense can shut down their offense. The only thing that I'm worried about is the Dragon's offense.

bigworm

Quote from: Dylan Rakow on November 03, 2017, 01:17:59 pm
It's going to be a good game between the both of them. But I think the Dragon's defense can shut down their offense. The only thing that I'm worried about is the Dragon's offense.

I think your backwards on this one. If anything, dragons will out score the lions.

Dragonsvoice

Being a homer and the game being at home going with the Dragons by 2 scores.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 03, 2017, 05:38:05 am
Do you not have vacation days yet?

January 2nd my friend... Counting down the days..

Dylan Rakow

November 04, 2017, 10:49:46 pm #12 Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 10:01:26 am by Dylan Rakow
j

Rida4Life

Quote from: Dylan Rakow on November 04, 2017, 10:49:46 pm
Well BigWorm I play for Mountainburg so I know how we play. I'm positive we can come off on this game with a W. But we still have to work on our offense.

Congrats.  Your posts are now being posted in the England locker room as we speak.  Take some advice young man, don't post on here, do your talking with your play, and let the has-beens talk on here.  Good luck in the playoffs.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 06, 2017, 08:41:46 am
Congrats.  Your posts are now being posted in the England locker room as we speak.  Take some advice young man, don't post on here, do your talking with your play, and let the has-beens talk on here.  Good luck in the playoffs.

Duh! Surely Thats someone posing as that young man. Surely he's not that stupid.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 06, 2017, 08:50:04 am
Duh! Surely Thats someone posing as that young man. Surely he's not that stupid.

Wouldn't be the first player to post on here

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 06, 2017, 08:50:48 am
Wouldn't be the first player to post on here

Yea, but most don't come out of the closet like this one did.

Dylan Rakow

Maybe your right pick_DA_EAGLES. I know the kid

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Dylan Rakow

Im his older cousin and i sign in on his all the time. And im the one who posted on this. He's not that stupid to just blurt out that he plays for burg.

Dylan Rakow

Im his cousin. I thought it would be funny to act like i was him and post on here.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Too late now, England's coach has already logged out of here after he screen shot you first comment. It's already on a poster in the locker room. You better go tell "your cousin" that you just painted a target on his back. Now get back to paying attention in class

BigLion10

Posting as your cousin who plays on the team is just as bad. He will now have a target on his back Friday night

Dylan Rakow

Well I'll tell him that I did that. And he's gonna be mad. Well this is the last time I do this.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dylan Rakow on November 06, 2017, 09:25:41 am
Well I'll tell him that I did that. And he's gonna be mad. Well this is the last time I do this.

You are as full of 💩as a 🎄🦃

Dragonsvoice

he will have to be like that guy form Missouri last year against the hogs, will have to prove it on the field now.

DnA Prostaff

DnA Prostaff

Prouddragondad

I believe this will be a good game but I think Mtburg will pull away in the 2nd half and win by 2 tds.

young_gun

I think Da Burg gets the W. I've seen both in person and Clarkson is good but the line play for England is not very good. Mountainburg's offense will give England fits and if they play undisciplined will be mercy ruled.

Prouddragondad

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 06, 2017, 09:27:37 am
You are as full of 💩as a 🎄🦃
who cares if it's really a player or not these kids read everything we say on here and most of them could care less cause they all know for the most part it's a bunch of crap that is posted. Pick da eagles why you on here picking on a player is it because you know your team has no chance to win Friday.

gooze55

Quote from: Prouddragondad on November 06, 2017, 12:39:07 pm
. Pick da eagles why you on here picking on a player is it because you know your team has no chance to win Friday.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

raven

who cares if it's really a player or not these kids read everything we say on here and most of them could care less cause they all know for the most part it's a bunch of crap that is posted. Pick da eagles why you on here picking on a player is it because you know your team has no chance to win Friday.

I agree. 
So what if it is or isn't a player.  Anyone can sign up under any name they want, no one's checking ID's here.  I'm really a person not a Raven, although I was born a Dragon  :P 

HorseFeathers

Well if we're comparing screennames....my horses really have feathers

Old Scrapper

raven

HorseFeathers

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Oh man you REALLY got me. Not sure where I picked on your son, I really didn't mean too. As far as des arc goes, we Have a chance until kickoff, but then again teams can overlook teams and the game be closer than usual. You know, like des arc did y'all last year.

Old Scrapper

Man the twist and turns these threads can go thru week after week sure does tickle me!

Prouddragondad

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 06, 2017, 06:23:52 pm
Oh man you REALLY got me. Not sure where I picked on your son, I really didn't mean too. As far as des arc goes, we Have a chance until kickoff, but then again teams can overlook teams and the game be closer than usual. You know, like des arc did y'all last year.
He's not my son just trying to take up for him and give you a hard time to

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Prouddragondad on November 06, 2017, 06:53:43 pm
He's not my son just trying to take up for him and give you a hard time to

Lol, Thats all I was doing to him for posting things like that before the biggest game of the year.

BigLion10

EliteD

Give the kid a break. He probably got excited for this week and wasn't thinking when he posted on here. Everyone makes mistakes

mr.gametime

Chief Sitting Dragon

Man I am glad you brought up the Des Arc - Burg game from last year pick da eagles. yes you were heavily favored, but to say that game was only close cause you overlooked us just tells me you were not at the game. i was, and i saw burg beat you everywhere except the scoreboard. burg gave that game to you with turnovers and still had a chance to win on last play. that is to take nothing away from the eagles. they kept themselves in a position to win and did---mark of a good team. but don't try to take away from Burg either and say only reason it was so close was cause you overlooked us. it was a great game, and Burg gave you all you wanted. I am sure you did not watch the game or you are just trying to get a rise out of someone like me.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Chief Sitting Dragon on November 07, 2017, 09:26:22 am
Man I am glad you brought up the Des Arc - Burg game from last year pick da eagles. yes you were heavily favored, but to say that game was only close cause you overlooked us just tells me you were not at the game. i was, and i saw burg beat you everywhere except the scoreboard. burg gave that game to you with turnovers and still had a chance to win on last play. that is to take nothing away from the eagles. they kept themselves in a position to win and did---mark of a good team. but don't try to take away from Burg either and say only reason it was so close was cause you overlooked us. it was a great game, and Burg gave you all you wanted. I am sure you did not watch the game or you are just trying to get a rise out of someone like me.

Of course I was at the game. The comment worked, huh? Heck if you went back the that thread, I'm positive I gave burg their props.

Eaglefan70

England wins this game.  Mountainburg will not have the speed to catch a quick back like Clarkson.  England just has to play solid on defense which is 50/50 on how they perform.

EliteD

Well Mountainburg is playing really well. Their defense is shutting down offensive runs and passes. Their offense is doing really well. So im going with the Dragons on this one

raven

Quote from: Eaglefan70 on November 07, 2017, 10:05:35 am
England wins this game.  Mountainburg will not have the speed to catch a quick back like Clarkson.  England just has to play solid on defense which is 50/50 on how they perform.

Heard this before, burg doesn't have the speed.  These boys have proven before that speed isn't everything and the coaching staff has proven before many times in the past that they can teach them to contain the speed.  Performance is everything, whomever comes out on top will be the one who brings their game face.

Cheek1

go watch #2 Clarkson on Hudl, can make yards out of planned or busted plays, England D has to step up, have improved this season, starting back play maker has been out for the last 5 games, back for this one, he also started on D before his injury, now back 100%, our receiving team may need to add some glue to their hands

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas