• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wonderview vs Norfork

Started by Motownsportsfan, October 29, 2017, 12:10:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Motownsportsfan

Friday November 3rd. Should be as good as a girls game as you will see in 1A. At Wonderview

thebigman3

Yes sir!! I think Norfork will beat them this year, but you never know cause WV is very talented.

BannerMountainMan

HorseFeathers

Quote from: thebigman3 on October 29, 2017, 01:13:41 pm
Yes sir!! I think Norfork will beat them this year, but you never know cause WV is very talented.

Hard to get a win in St Vincent though....

SackAttack

Wonderview by 12-15 and it could get ugly! Too much pressure and quickness for norfork!

Majorpain

October 30, 2017, 06:31:43 pm #5 Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 06:37:44 pm by Majorpain
Sack have you watched Norfork this year? Just curious... I'm not saying Norfork will win I was just wondering where your coming up with you opinion from . Most people don't even know what Norfork looks like this year considering they have three or four people that were on the old team playing versus Wonderview with basically the same so I would think it'd be hard to even assume anything at this point....

HorseFeathers

Quote from: SackAttack on October 30, 2017, 09:54:02 am
Wonderview by 12-15 and it could get ugly! Too much pressure and quickness for norfork!

Idk....If norfork doesn't come out looking like a deer in the headlights of a train, then they beat WV in state....I'm figuring WV has a new post player up their sleeve...but if Dodson comes out playing good, then she may have her way inside... and if the shots aren't falling for WV they have had a tendency in the past to get lazy

Majorpain

October 30, 2017, 06:59:31 pm #7 Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 07:01:18 pm by Majorpain
I think it'll be an awesome game . I have no clue who will come out on top but I don't think Dodson's the only post player to worry about with Norfork. That's all I meant is I don't think anyone knows what Norfork looks like this year because it's not even the same team and they look nothing like last year so I would think it'd be hard to determine at this point. It'd be like people think long Mammoth isn't good they came to dance this year and hands down are impressive.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Majorpain on October 30, 2017, 06:59:31 pm
I think it'll be an awesome game . I have no clue who will come out on top but I don't think Dodson's the only post player to worry about with Norfork. That's all I meant is I don't think anyone knows what Norfork looks like this year because it's not even the same team and they look nothing like last year so I would think it'd be hard to determine at this point

I intend on moving the short journey over across the county line to catch this one....boys game may not be half bad either

Majorpain

Both teams are impressive and have very good athletes so it will be fun for sure. Horsefeathers if you feel the need to sit with the panther fans I'm sure they would love the extra folks for the away games lol

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Majorpain on October 30, 2017, 07:06:00 pm
Both teams are impressive and have very good athletes so it will be fun for sure. Horsefeathers if you feel the need to sit with the panther fans I'm sure they would love the extra folks for the away games lol

I sat with the Panther fans at their district final against ICC last year...the 2 older ladies I was sitting by talked my ear off once they figured out I made a detour out if my way to watch the girls final that night

Majorpain

Yes I remember I was one of them 😂

Moonshiner

Quote from: Majorpain on October 30, 2017, 08:06:09 pm
Yes I remember I was one of them 😂

Haha....oops.  He called you older.

HorseFeathers

Majorpain

ErnestTBass

I saw them in a game that didn't mean much and I have to agree with SackAttack! Norfork won't be able to handle Wonderviews pressure for the entire game! Quickness over size!

Majorpain

October 30, 2017, 10:05:53 pm #16 Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 10:12:05 pm by Majorpain
We will just have to see . Who knows ... none of us 😊

not so slim shady

94hogs

94hogs

Norfork girls win in overtime.  heard it was pretty testy in the stands!

SackAttack

Quote from: 94hogs on November 03, 2017, 07:23:57 pm
Norfork girls win in overtime.  heard it was pretty testy in the stands!
Im sure that crack admin team and SRO got it handled like champs. Was at a Nemo WV game a few back and same thing. Nobody moved a muscle!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas