• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 10 players in 1a Boys and Girls.

Started by thebigman3, October 25, 2017, 11:33:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigman3

So far from watching teams play this year who do you got?

thechampchamp

Guys starting 5 are the top 5 players in the state LOL!!

hooperfromwestside

id say guy has a majority of those reservations for 10

BannerMountainMan

I'd say Fuller is better than anybody on Guy but can't do it by himself

BannerMountainMan

He willfully kept his team in the game all the way almost to the 4th quarter

thebigman3

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on October 26, 2017, 08:51:26 am
I'd say Fuller is better than anybody on Guy but can't do it by himself
Fuller got any offers?

BannerChaser95

The smith twins from Kirby are studs. Against Mammoth Springs Gracen Smith has 30 for the girls and Carson smith had 29 for the boys. Both are stand out players. Obviously I'm a little bit bias but they are something else.

thebigman3

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on October 26, 2017, 08:58:27 am
The smith twins from Kirby are studs. Against Mammoth Springs Gracen Smith has 30 for the girls and Carson smith had 29 for the boys. Both are stand out players. Obviously I'm a little bit bias but they are something else.
I've heard good things about them, I believe it.

BannerMountainMan

1. Cooper
2. Smith
3. Fuller
4-8 Guy players

thebigman3

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on October 26, 2017, 09:04:45 am
i doubt it he's only a 6'4 C
I didn't think he did whereas Guy has 2 players with offers. and your list would make 11 lol

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: thebigman3 on October 26, 2017, 09:16:37 am
I didn't think he did whereas Guy has 2 players with offers. and your list would make 11 lol
totally different situations, no one the other night looked even close to playing college, unless they are going just to play press defense.

thechampchamp

I dont believe in Fuller the way yall do. He travels on a consistent basis, and has a terrible attitude towards the refs which doesnt help. Yes he is a good player, but lacks leadership and the ability to play under pressure.

begpmat

Omaha has 6'5 F Matlock has some offers already and several colleges looking.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: begpmat on October 26, 2017, 09:44:03 am
Omaha has 6'5 F Matlock has some offers already and several colleges looking.
we need to here about these guys!! Every team needs a poster!!

thebigman3

I wanna know about this freshman Norfork girls have that supposedly is 6'4. Is she any good? and I also believe you can add the junior point Guard for MVE on the girls to this list.

HorseFeathers

Reames from county line had 33 points and 17 boards against acorn Tuesday night..

hogheaven11

Godwin boy from Mammoth in that mix. Scored 27 on Shirley and 30 on Kirby

HorseFeathers

Add another one...Gauge Gattis from County Line also had 20+ pts and 12 boards in same game As Reames

BannerChaser95

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 26, 2017, 11:10:02 am
Add another one...Gauge Gattis from County Line also had 20+ pts and 12 boards in same game As Reames
Good stats from a top 5 team in county line. I'd like to see there stats against mulberry tho. As acorn will like barely make it out of that district . Just my opinion tho obviously

NWA Hawg

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 26, 2017, 11:10:02 am

County Line is my pick to win it this year.

thebigman3

Quote from: fann07 on October 26, 2017, 12:34:51 pm
County Line is my pick to win it this year.
County line is def a runner for it. There is always a team though that no one talks about and ends up being good.

Majorpain

Girls Hocum from Mammoth Mitchell from Mammoth Layne from Mammoth def good picks for this conversation. Viola Brailyn is very good her team just isn't there yet but will be. Norfork girls  freshman Bryant and Dodson senior are the twin towers Dodson has already signed at college and then sophomore Rangel is as they say the Empire State Building  Ivy McGowan will sign somewhere as well. Sam King from ICC. Zimmerman from Wonderview will sign more than likely too.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Majorpain on October 26, 2017, 02:59:36 pm
Girls Hocum from Mammoth Mitchell from Mammoth Layne from Mammoth def good picks for this conversation. Viola Brailyn is very good her team just isn’t there yet but will be. Norfork girls  freshman Bryant and Dodson senior are the twin towers Dodson has already signed at college and then sophomore Rangel is as they say the Empire State Building  Ivy McGowan will sign somewhere as well. Sam King from ICC. Zimmerman from Wonderview will sign more than likely too.

Wonderview has Byers as well

Bomberman

Quote from: thebigman3 on October 26, 2017, 10:00:58 am
I wanna know about this freshman Norfork girls have that supposedly is 6'4. Is she any good? and I also believe you can add the junior point Guard for MVE on the girls to this list.
I was at Norfork Saturday and she is definitely a solid 6'4" .  Obviously very young and has a lot of developing to do. Good thing for her is Norfork having two other very good girls over 6 foot tall so she won't be out on the floor the whole game. 

thebigman3

Quote from: Bomberman on October 26, 2017, 05:27:06 pm
  I was at Norfork Saturday and she is definitely a solid 6'4" .  Obviously very young and has a lot of developing to do. Good thing for her is Norfork having two other very good girls over 6 foot tall so she won't be out on the floor the whole game.
Dang... can she rebound? put it back up?

Bomberman

Two more players I would mention would be Dillon Gant for the Omaha boys #35 and Leah Shellnut pg for Jasper girls. These two may not be top 10 but they are both really good players .

Bomberman

Quote from: thebigman3 on October 26, 2017, 05:30:42 pm
Dang... can she rebound? put it back up?
yeah she can rebound and put it in the hole. I watched them play Nemo so it really wasn't much of a test and nemo has no size at all.  Once they play someone a little bigger and faster it will show what she really has.  Definitely going to need to get up to the high school speed a little better but like I said she is very young.

Majorpain

She has improved a lot she has been 6 ft 4 for two years and is finally catching up and isn't so awkward like most kids growing. She also has two very talented post players to learn from and that is helping her tremendously

WH2323

Has anyone seen the sophmore boys gaurd from MVE? I heard he looks pretty good.

Central Ark

Quote from: WH2323 on November 03, 2017, 05:50:57 pm

WH2323, you mean Ethan Brantley? Who is number 23

WH2323

SackAttack

Quote from: Central Ark on November 03, 2017, 06:40:43 pm
WH2323, you mean Ethan Brantley? Who is number 23
The night I saw him against Concord he didn't shoot it near enough! Was on fire. Kid needs more touches than he's gonna get moving forward.

Central Ark

SackAttack

Quote from: Central Ark on November 03, 2017, 08:21:38 pm
Didn't he get teched up that night?
I believe so but thought it was very cheap. didn't get a good view of what happened.

thebigman3

Quote from: WH2323 on November 03, 2017, 05:50:57 pm
New account? WH2323? Warhawks 23? first post asking abt how that guard looks? Hello number 23 from Mt Vernon. I'm just putting pieces of the puzzle together here.

WH2323

Sorry Benchwarmer, if you must know, I have 2 kids. Their names are Whitley and Harrison (WH) and they go to school at Concord. They do not play, but I love the game. My favorite player, of course, was Jordan (23). I went through about 20 usernames to get 1 accepted. WH23 was denied so I tried 2323. The cousins family just talked very highly of him so I was curious since I didn't get to go the game when they played.

SackAttack

Quote from: WH2323 on November 04, 2017, 06:41:00 am
Sorry Benchwarmer, if you must know, I have 2 kids. Their names are Whitley and Harrison (WH) and they go to school at Concord. They do not play, but I love the game. My favorite player, of course, was Jordan (23). I went through about 20 usernames to get 1 accepted. WH23 was denied so I tried 2323. The cousins family just talked very highly of him so I was curious since I didn't get to go the game when they played.
Welcome WH2323. side up with us good guys who tell it like it is! Don't get caught with the guys not in the Inner Circle. us Concordians have to stick together. Im just a follower but you guys have a great program over there doing it the right way!

no mascot

Did Izard county ever get their move in eligible?

LaFlamaBlanca55

yes tharp is a go at ICC, both their move ins are

Moonshiner

Quote from: LaFlamaBlanca55 on November 07, 2017, 11:39:02 am
yes tharp is a go at ICC, both their move ins are

I heard one of them didn't actually physically  "move in". 

thebigman3

Quote from: Moonshiner on November 07, 2017, 12:40:18 pm
I heard one of them didn't actually physically  "move in".
ICC has 2 move ins?? That play?!?!  AND THEY ARE WINNING?!?! OMG THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END! THEY RECRUITED THEY'RE CHEATING TURN THEM INTO THE TRIPLE A RIGHT NOW!! THEY'RE NOT WINNING THE RIGHT WAY THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!

NWA Hawg

Quote from: thebigman3 on November 07, 2017, 12:57:50 pm
ICC has 2 move ins?? That play?!?!  AND THEY ARE WINNING?!?! OMG THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END! THEY RECRUITED THEY'RE CHEATING TURN THEM INTO THE TRIPLE A RIGHT NOW!! THEY'RE NOT WINNING THE RIGHT WAY THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!

If you can beat em, join em! Aint that right. It's the only way to win 1A.

BannerMountainMan

have they played anybody real good?

thebigman3

Quote from: fann07 on November 07, 2017, 01:05:31 pm
If you can beat em, join em! Aint that right. It's the only way to win 1A.
Just making fun of the move in haters on here. I personally don't care who moves where.

NWA Hawg

Quote from: thebigman3 on November 07, 2017, 01:09:38 pm
Just making fun of the move in haters on here. I personally don't care who moves where.

I know and I know where yo stand on the issue,

Moonshiner

And you're probably ok with rigged elections, fixed fights etc...?

SackAttack

Im one of em and you can't make fun of me. Im unhateable!

HorseFeathers

I think ICC's superintendent is on the AAA board...or he used to be

D6Bound

Quote from: Moonshiner on November 07, 2017, 01:47:37 pm
And you're probably ok with rigged elections, fixed fights etc...?
BERNIE SANDERS SHOULD HAVE BEATEN HILLARY

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas