• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prescott @ Haskell Harmony Grove

Started by WorkOrder, October 14, 2017, 01:07:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WorkOrder

Thought?? Curley Wolves coming off a loss and looks like Haskell has figured some things out. Who ya got?

Moose

HG has a solid team.  Only losses to a extremely good Glen Rose team and 4A Fountain Lake.  Let's not forget that Prescott's only challenge has been Glen Rose. This is a very pivotal game for the 2 seed in 5-3A

HeadBussa08

Moose

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on October 14, 2017, 02:23:12 am
Prescott Mercy Rule. Won't be a game

I don't know about that HB.  Harmony Grove at home, may be tougher than you think.  I do think Prescott will win, but the Cardinals have a little bit to play for.

SR30

Prescott will come out fired up and refocused. They will steam roll HHG.

Moose

Quote from: SR30 on October 14, 2017, 09:32:58 am
Prescott will come out fired up and refocused. They will steam roll HHG.

We took care of them easily at home SR, but HG did beat Bauxite at the PIT in the opener.  They are capable of playing well.  Mercy rule?  Steam role?  I just don't think that's going to happen.  Their strength of schedule has been much tougher than Prescott's.  I do think Prescott wins it, but I think by about 14,15.  It's going to depend on whether HG's coach goes all in on the game, and doesn't chalk it up as a loss before they even play. 

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Moose on October 14, 2017, 02:53:23 pm
We took care of them easily at home SR, but HG did beat Bauxite at the PIT in the opener.  They are capable of playing well.  Mercy rule?  Steam role?  I just don't think that's going to happen.  Their strength of schedule has been much tougher than Prescott's.  I do think Prescott wins it, but I think by about 14,15.  It's going to depend on whether HG's coach goes all in on the game, and doesn't chalk it up as a loss before they even play.
It doesn't matter. The Wolves will be out for blood. HHG is just unfortunate enough to be the ones in their way.

Moose

They may make it a better game than most think.  I wouldn't go to Haskell thinking they are going to lay down.  I've never denied that Prescott was good, I have just always said they had not played a very tough schedule.  This game will probably be their second best test of the season.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on October 14, 2017, 02:23:12 am
Prescott Mercy Rule. Won't be a game

you picked Prescott to beat GR by 20.

Paperman

I think Prescott wins this one by 20+

Monsta

It will be close the Curly Wolfs are in shock they will not win by more then 14

beaverfan007

Prescott thought they was gonna walk all over gr and when Glen rose hit them in the mouth they couldn't stand it... Hhg is a good team I don't see them winning unless they can contain Prescott

HeadBussa08

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 15, 2017, 09:01:02 pm
you picked Prescott to beat GR by 20.
and also picked Piggott to be relevant this year so I've been wrong twice so far. Who knew. Lol

FBGFDRUM

Quote from: WorkOrder on October 14, 2017, 01:07:35 am
Thought?? Curley Wolves coming off a loss and looks like Haskell has figured some things out. Who ya got?

HHG by 10

Goose0

Wolves lash out this week coming off the loss to Glen Rose.  Wolves plus ever how many Glass decides barring pick 6's.

TheLakeMan

CoolBreeze

HeadBussa08

I'd delete my fearless account and retire from the entire game of football. Wouldn't watch a NFL, NCAA, High School, or Pee wee game for the rest of my life. I'd also change my major since it involves coaching football.

Wrestlingbeaver13

Seen both Prescott  and hhg.  Cardinals dont have the horses to match up with the curley wolves. Prescott  starters only play the first half in this one. Wolves 49-7.

WorkOrder

Moose

My line has dropped a little bit over the week.  I'll say Prescott by 10.  If some how HG could pull this one out, I would not be shocked.  Cardinals seem hungry and motivated.  Let em' play coach!

Moose

CoolBreeze

Moose

21-10 at the half.  HG, playing hard and in the game. 

Hawg N GA

Prescott 34  Harmony Grove 10 , 3 min left third

Markadomous

Moose

Sounds like HG played a good first half, but couldn't keep up for the second one.  I thought they would give Prescott a better game.  Best thing about Prescott winning this game, is that we won't have to hear Hawg whine about being cheated all week.  ;D

Hawg N GA

Quote from: Moose on October 20, 2017, 11:02:12 pm
Sounds like HG played a good first half, but couldn't keep up for the second one.  I thought they would give Prescott a better game.  Best thing about Prescott winning this game, is that we won't have to hear Hawg whine about being cheated all week.  ;D

Kiss my ham hock jerk

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas