• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game of the week Earl at Cross County week 8

Started by Legendhogan51, October 13, 2017, 11:16:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bdubyab60

Henderson goes in from a yard out. 14-6 Earle

Earle return KO but called back for holding

bdubyab60

Earle better start catching a couple of these passes. Too many penalties too

bdubyab60

Earle drops what could have been six. Punts and CC is driving

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

Bohannon with a bomb down the middle deep in CC territory with 13 seconds til half

bdubyab60

Never mind 22 senconds then Bohannon runs it in

NEark tigers

nightowl

I total agree with you Nea I have seen rookies ref call better then this

bdubyab60

Quote from: NEark tigers on October 20, 2017, 08:20:40 pm
The refs are HORRIBLE!!
Some of these should be called and some I'm scratching my head on

This one ref on the Earle side called the holding on the KO. I didn't see it but I guess he did

bdubyab60

Other than that a good ballgame. That last pass by Bohannon was a rope. He's been on target all night.

playmaker04

Refs consistently bad both ways. CC had about 6 false starts in a row before the wing and a prayer pass completion.

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

playmaker04

Too many missed opportunities. Every Earle td was from big plays

bdubyab60

When you are 5 yards and a cloud of dust you have to make the most of them. Was a tough catch but he could have had it.

Earle is explosive

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

Earle answers with a quickness. Bohannon 50 plus yard run

bdubyab60

Turning er by CC. Earle makes em pay. 21 with another long run. 44-20

bdubyab60

I may be wrong but all of Earles TDs are of 50 plus yards but the one Bohannon run before half

bdubyab60

Went about like I figured. To much speed from Earle. CC is a tough hard nosed team that if they clean things up can give teams trouble

NEark tigers

AmericanVandal1987

Yep. Like I said earlier. Lay down. "I call them like I see them"

Pit Bull

Dogg

playmaker04

Quote from: AmericanVandal1987 on October 20, 2017, 10:01:57 pm
Yep. Like I said earlier. Lay down. "I call them like I see them"
you are an idiot. Ask anybody from Earle if CC layed down? I doubt you were at the game.

playmaker04

Earle big played us to death. American numbnuts87 doesn't have a clue. Henderson for CC had a big game and Bohannon for Earle is as good as advertised. Both teams need to clean up the penalties. Both teams also had possibly major injuries to key players.

nightowl

Did y'all hear that Earle Band . they sounded good like there team played

Dogg

October 21, 2017, 12:15:21 am #137 Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 12:19:50 am by Dogg
Quote from: sheepdawg92 on October 16, 2017, 10:18:12 am
Earle will lay down when or if they get hit in the mouth. Its a known fact look at the record for last three years. The teams that is physical and have close to the talent as Earle normal beat them. Even a close buddy of mine that works there told me same thing, that Earle can't stop a very physical team.
where you at sheep cat

Pit Bull

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on October 16, 2017, 10:59:32 am
He should I been waiting on him to take over me and Earle fans on both side of the ball. I guess his not  that type of player.

So you still don't think he's SEC material? What about that 70 Yard pinpoint pass with 30 seconds left to drive down to your 7 yard line and then he ran it in to seal the deal? That's what big time players do...

Pit Bull

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 20, 2017, 08:25:07 pm
Other than that a good ballgame. That last pass by Bohannon was a rope. He's been on target all night.

That pass broke CC and their over zealous officiating squad....

Pit Bull

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 20, 2017, 09:10:20 pm
4th and goal from 7 and CC drops a TD

Who said we were going to get in the mouth?

Pit Bull

Dogg

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on October 16, 2017, 07:25:48 am
CC will win for these reason. First Gerry doesn't play like his the number player in the state Cross County has his number. Second Cross County line ten times better then Earle D-line whoever 58 suppose to be will not be a factor in this game. Third Earle is mentally weak when CC punch them in the mouth they will lay down. Last but not least the fan support will not be there for Earle and when the game is close CC fans will be so loud that Earle will have couple penalty due to the CC Fans.
where you at sheep dawg. Gerry Bohannon looking for you

Pit Bull

Plus their line didn't impress me, Henderson is tough, he should figure out a way to become a Bulldog next season to get maximized to his full potential. You know, get some SEC looks....

Pit Bull

Quote from: Mr. Trill on October 18, 2017, 06:49:42 am
I bet when Earle win by a huge margin you all will put them in the top 3

You were right Trill

Pit Bull

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on October 19, 2017, 01:24:58 pm
Pit bull it was close game to late when Earle played Salem. Cedar Ridge play with you guys until late in 3rd quarter right guess you not the super team neither.

The Refs held y'all in this one bro, "held" is a key word, the Thunderbirds "held" #58 everyplay on offense, but no calls...

Mr. Trill

October 21, 2017, 03:29:20 am #146 Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 03:34:30 am by Mr. Trill
TIME to add Mr. Trill 2 cents, maybe 3. 1. Does Earle consider to be in your top 3?. 2. I did say I was going to Come back to this post if Earle won, specially by 21+ 3. I love the comments.
4. I knew Bohannon was Sec material when he started throwinf carelessly in the Midland game 😂😂😂😂. It was like 3 Midland corners to  Earle 1 receiver, he automatically knew they wasn't gone intercept it. Trues story x's about 6 times in that game. GB for heisman.

playmaker04

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 21, 2017, 01:19:11 am
Plus their line didn't impress me, Henderson is tough, he should figure out a way to become a Bulldog next season to get maximized to his full potential. You know, get some SEC looks....
if you are SEC material they will find you. Don't matter if you play for Knothole Central. Henderson won't be coming to Earle. Lol

playmaker04

Quote from: Legitimate contender on October 21, 2017, 05:26:19 am
Well after watching Mount Ida on 42 Sports YouTube channel, And watching Earle live last night. I now believe Earle would beat Mount Ida.There  is not a lot of teams in 2A who will stop Gerry Bohanon jr and Earle,This is a very talented group on both sides of the ball.Cross County needs to do more then run Henderson left or Henderson right,Their  offense was pretty bad to say the least.Bohanon jr should win the class 2A Heisman on 42 Sports,I can't amagen there being another player better then him.
A team that would match Earle's speed would be CHG. They beat Rison last night.

Pit Bull

CHG has emerged from the gunsmoke as a very solid force from the south...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas