• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bryant's QB out 5-6 weeks

Started by Wess Moore, October 09, 2017, 12:59:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wess Moore

Buck James just told me on my radio show that Ren Hefley is out 5-6 weeks with a broken collarbone suffered against Central.  Jake Meadors and Cam Vail will take snaps now.

urban legend2

Huge, huge blow, but it's a good thing that those other two have gotten some playing time this year. But that hurts Bryant.

Walter

He is a good quarterback and Bryant will sure miss him. At least he still has his senior year to go. Five to six weeks means that he might be able to come back during the playoffs. It seems he would be better off to wait till next year though.

IAFLAR7

October 09, 2017, 07:13:47 pm #3 Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 07:15:36 pm by IAFLAR7
Quote from: SardisHog on October 09, 2017, 03:23:38 pm
He is a good quarterback and Bryant will sure miss him. At least he still has his senior year to go. Five to six weeks means that he might be able to come back during the playoffs. It seems he would be better off to wait till next year though.
Can't see why he wouldn't come back. If it's his only sport and they have a chance to make a deep run in the playoffs, why not? 6 weeks would put him right at their first playoff game, assuming they earn a bye.

Brian G

He could make it back but being back and being the same player that fast are two different things.

Obviously getting a bye would help his timeline.

Maynard G Krebs

Wishing Ren a quick and complete recovery

bulldogger15

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas