• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fordyce @ Smackover.

Started by Proud Buckaroo, October 06, 2017, 09:49:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Buckaroo

And the brutal three game stretch begins.

I'm not making any predictions just yet.

CoolBreeze

Bucks should handle the youthful Bugs, but watch out the next 3 years.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 06, 2017, 10:09:06 pm
Bucks should handle the youthful Bugs, but watch out the next 3 years.

We won't play them again unless it's non-conference. Looking at Fordyce's average numbers. They should stay in 2A for two cycles.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 06, 2017, 10:11:19 pm
We won't play them again unless it's non-conference. Looking at Fordyce's average numbers. They should stay in 2A for two cycles.
I forgot about that. I'm so used to their being a force in 3A.

old.dole

This one could turn into a heck of a game. I'm not sure on a score yet

panther07

Buck, what's going on with the offense? Did QB get healthy after Ha game?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: panther07 on October 06, 2017, 11:20:35 pm
Buck, what's going on with the offense? Did QB get healthy after Ha game?

Corbin Lee has been out two weeks. He hurt his knee. He goes to the doctor Monday to get it checked out. Roshard has gotten better and better ever week. Yes, he's healthy. His passing game is getting better each game. Drew central stacked 10 in the box a lot of the game and blitzed almost every other play. Offense does really well when Demarious runs the ball. He's averaging 120 yards rushing in the last three games.

Catcher

I am going to call it a close game. Fordyce has never won in Smackover. Both teams have key weaknesses, but I am going to give a slight edge to Fordyce. The conference hasn't been too tough yet but Fordyce seems to have found the backs that will go for them.  Going 26-20 Fordyce late in the game.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Catcher on October 09, 2017, 10:05:24 am
I am going to call it a close game. Fordyce has never won in Smackover. Both teams have key weaknesses, but I am going to give a slight edge to Fordyce. The conference hasn't been too tough yet but Fordyce seems to have found the backs that will go for them.  Going 26-20 Fordyce late in the game.

You going to the game?

Catcher

Proud Buckaroo

I will be at the game taking pictures for 42 sports. We haven't decided if we are going to watermark them so no illegal use can be done with them or we're going to allow anyone to use them. They should be up by Saturday sometime. Also, Sunday. I will be doing another 42 sports season update as Pick and Paperman will be involved to discuss Week 7 games and rankings so far.

You can find both of these @ www.facebook.com/Mtindian42

Proud Buckaroo

We decided since we are a non-profit organization that the pictures will be free to use! 

owl84

Proud Buckaroo

6-0. Fordyce. 1:37 left in 1st. The power has gone out. Finally coming back on after 25 minutes.

owl84

That happened to us a couple of weeks ago

Proud Buckaroo

6-6. Smackover with a 4th and 13. Fake punts and throws a 53 yard TD pass.

Proud Buckaroo

13-6. Smackover. 5:17 left in the 2nd.

Proud Buckaroo

Everyone keep a Fordyce player in your prayers. He's just been taken by the ambulance. Looked like a broken ankle. 

Proud Buckaroo

Anyone have updates on the kid that got hurt?

BB4Life

Broken bones in his ankle. Done for the season. 

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: BB4Life on October 14, 2017, 06:21:54 am
Broken bones in his ankle. Done for the season.

Oh, man. Praying for a speedy recover. He is only a sophomore?

BB4Life

TheLakeMan

dragondad

Quote from: TheLakeMan on October 17, 2017, 01:40:51 pm
smackover gonna get smacked

If.you're going to talk smack, at least get on a current game thread....not one from a game that Smack won.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas