• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fouke vs. Fordyce

Started by COACHemUP, September 24, 2017, 10:29:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

COACHemUP

Lets go ahead and get this started.

Proud Buckaroo

Fouke could surprise Fordyce and get a win here.. But right now. I'm taking Fordyce by 12.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 24, 2017, 12:10:52 pm
Fouke could surprise Fordyce and get a win here.. But right now. I'm taking Fordyce by 12.
Some said they might surprise Smackover but look how that turned out.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: CoolBreeze on September 24, 2017, 02:19:39 pm
Some said they might surprise Smackover but look how that turned out.

I never had a doubt about that game.. No matter how good fouke is and how "down" smackover is. Smackover owns them. lol.

Catcher

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 24, 2017, 02:42:44 pm
I never had a doubt about that game.. No matter how good fouke is and how "down" smackover is. Smackover owns them. lol.
Modesty at it's best.

dirtysteve

BallHawg15

Buckaroos we're better than I thought.  Young panthers defense done good the first half.  They seen what it takes to play in the 6-3A conference, 
I think Fouke defense will do better this week and the offense will move the ball on Fordyce.  Should be a close game
Fouke by 6

old boy of fall

Fordyce by three scores. It's a long way to GC, LV and DC. 

BigFoot

I'm thinking Fordyce by 22. Of course, it could go differently if the Panthers have a good week of practice!

panther86

I don't how this week's practices will go but I do know this some of our weaknesses was exposed last Friday night. With that being said let's see how the boys handle making adjustments this week. We got to remember for a lot of our starter's this was there first game in this conference at this level

GO PANTHERS

Catcher

Man these panther fans are too nice! should be like that though! should be a good game. Both team full of youth

baseball13

panther86

Gonna be a hard fought game don't think we will get blanked

Red bugs 37
PANTHERS  20

Proud Buckaroo

old boy of fall

Fordyce is not impressive in the least.

COACHemUP

Quote from: old boy of fall on September 29, 2017, 07:48:41 pm
[/quote

Most teams don't look impressive when they are getting outplayed.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: COACHemUP on September 29, 2017, 08:02:09 pm
Quote from: old boy of fall on September 29, 2017, 07:48:41 pm
[/quote

Most teams don't look impressive when they are getting outplayed.
Score?

Proud Buckaroo

Out played? I thought Fordyce was winning. Last I heard it was 22-7.

esmoke12

Proud Buckaroo

Ohhh. I guess the announcer was wrong.

COACHemUP

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 29, 2017, 08:17:00 pm
Out played? I thought Fordyce was winning. Last I heard it was 22-7.

Fouke up 22-6 at the half

Proud Buckaroo

COACHemUP

Proud Buckaroo

esmoke12

CoolBreeze

Congrats to the Red Bugs on a great comeback win.

COACHemUP

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 29, 2017, 08:31:29 pm
How do those freshmen/sophomores look for Fordyce?

They definitely have lots of young talent.

panther86

If I was from Fordyce I wouldn't want to show my school colors out in public the way your coaches player's an fan acted tonight!!  Yes yall won the game yes yall made one heck of a comeback but the action of yalls coaches was the worst I've ever seen from a school. There actions after the game needs to be addressed by school officials an AAA

GO PANTHERS

Proud Buckaroo

Catcher

Quote from: panther86 on September 29, 2017, 10:28:52 pm
If I was from Fordyce I wouldn't want to show my school colors out in public the way your coaches player's an fan acted tonight!!  Yes yall won the game yes yall made one heck of a comeback but the action of yalls coaches was the worst I've ever seen from a school. There actions after the game needs to be addressed by school officials an AAA

GO PANTHERS
Yes that was wrong the way they handled it, but it was directed to the officials from what I understand.

Monsta

dragondad

September 29, 2017, 10:49:54 pm #33 Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 10:53:27 pm by dragondad
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 29, 2017, 10:29:42 pm
Mm. What happened?

Whatever it was I hope they got it out of their system, becaue the season is only going to get tougher from here on out.

dirtysteve

Quote from: panther86 on September 29, 2017, 10:28:52 pm

GO PANTHERS
Be addressed? Chill out. lol I played for coach Rodgers good dude, dont put fordyce down because fouke hasnt ever been relevant. Yall lost take it. #dirtydyce

Hooknladder

the fordyce coach is the worst I've ever seen very poor sportsmanship !! He can talk trash but real quick to leave when it got deep !! Running scared !!!

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Hooknladder on September 29, 2017, 11:23:21 pm
the fordyce coach is the worst I've ever seen very poor sportsmanship !! He can talk trash but real quick to leave when it got deep !! Running scared !!!

Welcome to Fearless Friday.

Longfellow

Quote from: Hooknladder on September 29, 2017, 11:23:21 pm
When you say worst, you're talking about your grammar, right?

sledgehammer

If anything needs to be turned in to the AAA, is the awful officials. If I was Fouke I would be ashamed. How do a decent human being cheat kids? Every since Fordyce has been in the conference with Fouke the repetation is you have the beat the team and the officials at Fouke. I willing to bet other schools in the conference feel the same way. Those official should never call another game ever. They bluntly was cheating Fordyce. So yes our coaches, players and fans showed emotions when it was over it's called celebration. Fouke would not shake our players hands after the game. The their coaches and chain gang guy started threatening the team and coaches. Really!! It happen and I was there to witness it all. We are a very young team and anytime these kid win a high school game it's a big deal. Great win tonight. Go bugs

thabeast428

Can't wait for fouke to come to JC Friday night lol

Catcher

Quote from: thabeast428 on September 30, 2017, 09:25:46 am
Can't wait for fouke to come to JC Friday night lol
I hope y'all hang 78 on them. Hanging 78 on hermitage shows the kind of "class" fouke has! Some will say what could we have done? Yeah when your started have 9 touchdowns that's not trying to keep from running it up.

BigFoot

I hate that we lost! It was a great game and came down to Fordyce making a great play! Hats off to those kids for fighting hard to make a comeback! As for the extra curricular activities, the same type of behavior is consistently shown by some Fouke folks. Not all, by any means, but there is definitely some hypocrisy there. We can get all excited every time we score against a 14 man 2A team but another team can't celebrate after a big come from behind win? The gentleman who was screaming at our sideline was definitely out of line, but you have to show sportsmanship when you lose, too. Shake their hands!

Catcher

Quote from: BigFoot on September 30, 2017, 10:29:47 am
I hate that we lost! It was a great game and came down to Fordyce making a great play! Hats off to those kids for fighting hard to make a comeback! As for the extra curricular activities, the same type of behavior is consistently shown by some Fouke folks. Not all, by any means, but there is definitely some hypocrisy there. We can get all excited every time we score against a 14 man 2A team but another team can't celebrate after a big come from behind win? The gentleman who was screaming at our sideline was definitely out of line, but you have to show sportsmanship when you lose, too. Shake their hands!
Sir I want to clear something up for the head coach. It looked like he was yelling at fouke but I promise all that was intended for the refs. Nothing towards the fans, coaches or players of fouke.

dirtysteve

Fouke is trash always have been. Don't put fordyce down because y'all can't hang. Sore losers

COACHemUP

Quote from: Catcher on September 30, 2017, 10:46:15 am

Sir, unless, you were sitting on the Fouke sideline how do you know what he said. I was there I saw him sprint across the field and stop in front of our kids sideline start jumping up-and-down like he won the lottery and then start mouthing to the sideline. And after doing that I guess he realized he was a few yards from our coach, so he turned and tried to shake our coaches hand. And our coach wasn't having it after that kind of disrespect.

I realize it was an emotional game for both teams. But  what started everything was how your coaching staff acted after the win.

Jimbo Morphis

old boy of fall

Quote from: dirtysteve on September 30, 2017, 11:07:24 am
Fouke is trash always have been. Don't put fordyce down because y'all can't hang. Sore losers

Yet, "Fouke" isn't trash. You know who else isn't "Fordyce", "Junction City", "Drew Central"," McGehee", "Genoa", "Lake Village", and" Smackover".  It's a game for young men; the game was hard fought.  Both sides battled until the final seconds. That's what mattered. Everything else was for people who ultimately don't matter. 

I'm not trash and neither are my sons.  You know who else isn't? The young men on the field playing their hardest in both uniforms. I think there are some adults who should take a lesson.

My college coach would have  laughed in the faces of the people trashing a team or teams after the fact. He had a very low opinion of those not in the fight pretending they were.

Catcher

Quote from: COACHemUP on September 30, 2017, 11:39:57 am
Sir, unless, you were sitting on the Fouke sideline how do you know what he said. I was there I saw him sprint across the field and stop in front of our kids sideline start jumping up-and-down like he won the lottery and then start mouthing to the sideline. And after doing that I guess he realized he was a few yards from our coach, so he turned and tried to shake our coaches hand. And our coach wasn't having it after that kind of disrespect.

I realize it was an emotional game for both teams. But  what started everything was how your coaching staff acted after the win.
I think it was to due with how bad the officials favored fouke. Y'all cutting out fullbacks which is illegal. And them never calling it even though they talked to them about it before the game. That's cheap by your coach and players. Even though fordyce had more penalties in that game then they have all year fouke still couldn't beat them. That's why he was yelling cause even with the help of the refs fouke can't beat fordyce. That's why fordyce is 8-0 against them

COACHemUP

Quote from: Oldman on September 30, 2017, 11:55:45 am
What were penalty numbers?

Honestly I don't know, there were two questionable calls In Foukes favor in the second half, neither truly impacted the game. We just got out played in the 2nd half, Fordyce deserved the win.

Catcher

Quote from: COACHemUP on September 30, 2017, 12:01:51 pm
Honestly I don't know, there were two questionable calls In Foukes favor in the second half, neither truly impacted the game. We just got out played in the 2nd half, Fordyce deserved the win.
If you truly think that was a fair called game you're delusional. You know your linebacker cut the fullback at least ten times. Which was never called. Also did you know that's illegal. But the refs "never saw it" right.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas