• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

trumann vs pocahontas

Started by elvis26, September 18, 2017, 07:13:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elvis26

;D lets get it started big chief!!!!!!!! what is everybodys prediction on this game? here is mine: trumann 35
                                                                                                                                              pokey  21

Mike Bonds

I like Trumann in this one in a close game.

bigchief72455

Defense for Pocahontas will have to step up. There are no doubts that the Redskins offense can score. If they can stop the run the game is theirs to win.

Paperman

Pocahontas hasn't stopped the run or the pass so far this season. The Redskins offense is tough, but the defense leaves much to be desired thus far. I think Trumann just might have the horses to win this conference this season. It is obviously not as strong as it has been in the past. I give the Wildcats the W in this one.

Ventman

ArkansasSportsFan

Trumann should take this if they do what they're supposed to do and minimize mistakes.

Hornetzone

Pokey03

Skins D big question mark, given up 38ppg is not something we are accustomed to seeing in Pocahontas, and just curious if Truman's ball security has improved it seemed problematic last year.

bigchief72455

Quite a few personal foul penalties on Trumann near the end of the game. Not sure why. They were well ahead.

elvis26

September 23, 2017, 05:55:48 pm #9 Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 06:09:01 pm by elvis26
 :D big chief I didn't understand why we were getting a lot of personal fouls either. I'm sure coach waymire will have a talk with them about it. by the way I was very impressed by  your quarterback. he is a real good player!!

bigchief72455

Thank you.  Hope you guys do well this season. We will back on our feet soon. We have a 9th grade crew that will fill our ranks next year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas