• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foreman vs Springhill

Started by Redzone, September 18, 2017, 08:15:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Redzone

Foreman hosts Springhill for homecoming. I believe the Gators will be too much for the Bears to handle. Im taking Foreman in this one by mercy rule.

What are your score predictions?

stuck in between

Baring a hangover from last weeks victory against rival Horatio or being preoccupied by Homecoming the Gators should win this one fairly easy. I'm always hesitate to predict a mercy rule win, but with the way the defense played last week they should hold the Bears offense in check. I'll stick to my original prediction Gators by 20.

Pat Swilling

Foreman by as many as Coach King feels like.

Eslim03

Foreman defense was impressive last Friday and the offense looked good as well. The gators will win this game handily. Possibly another shutout if the defense continues their stellar play.

dawg_days

I think the Gators pull this one out 40-6

allstate22

Foreman will win in a mercy rule. Defense looked outstanding friday.

BlueCrew4U

couch-coach06

First of I believe the Gators win 49-6 .. second of all I'm kinda anxious too see this one through the first 2 games it appears our defense is improved from last year and I'm ready too see our secondary looks against a spread team that likes too throw it around a lil .. also want too see what kind of pressure we can get on the QB with those 2 big athletic outside line backer / d end guys!

Redzone

fleaflicker24

Just don't see too many teams being better than the Gators! Should make a deep run in the playoffs if they stay hungry and healthy! Solid on both sides of the ball and special teams! Haven't seen Mt Ida this year but that should be a great game!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas