• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Battle for the Judges Cup.

Started by Lions84, September 16, 2017, 06:10:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins this Monroe County Grudge match

Lions
10 (58.8%)
Tigers
2 (11.8%)
Skeeters
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: September 21, 2017, 06:10:26 pm

Lions84

Lions get over the hump this week and get the cup back.

purpleswag

Old Scrapper

MomaLion

jbtiger73

purpleswag

Quote from: MomaLion on September 17, 2017, 05:26:16 am
Obviously you do or you wouldn't have bothered commenting.

You're right. I will be there ringing my bell

MomaLion

Quote from: purpleswag on September 17, 2017, 10:07:10 am
You're right. I will be there ringing my bell
We'll put on a show for ya  ;)

da greatest bigbaby

The lions get their 1st win of the season an bring home the county judges trophy against rival  brinkley go lions whip the tigers  28-14

Ventman

Lions84

Lions are playing better each week so I except them to bring home the Cup.

Lions84

Pick_DA_EAGLES

MomaLion

big E

Lions shouldn't have any trouble moma.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

da greatest bigbaby

September 20, 2017, 09:59:20 am #15 Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 08:04:39 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Aww you guys Clarendon should whip brinkley by @ least 4 td's but since it's a rival game an their hc it may b closer lol an pick if  big e them  put 48 on em we definitely want have any problems lol an big e our jr high team  whip'd you guys last week 34-14 score'd @ will just like last year an the year before  lol    congrats jr lions were still king of the jungle were working on sr high I'm assuming they prolly went fishing or  that basketball by 40 got something to do with it you guys step up their lol an its official our millage for a new gym pass'd last nite  wow o well  by 50 now you guys  lol an I don't blame you big e an pick I would go hunting also lol   go lions whip brinkley

big E

I don't play football im 44 years old . So I didn't put any points on anyone.

da greatest bigbaby

Well 44 but Yeah that's another thread lol

MomaLion

Lions84

Go BIG RED BEAT Buck

Beat the SWAMP POODLES

Lions84

Quote from: Lions84 on September 16, 2017, 06:10:26 pm
Lions get over the hump this week and get the cup back.

The Cup back down on the River

48-6 Lions Roared!

da greatest bigbaby

Good win go lions we whip'd brinkley 48-6

big E

What know long drawn out kings of the jungle back in the last century speech? Lol

da greatest bigbaby

No we have already  whip'd you guys an Brinkley this season an the last 3 in jr high lol an sr high cross co is up next another winable game then marvell Carlisle an it looks like maybe Des arc an mccrory hazen whip'd them  lol 

Lions84

It good to have the Cup back in the County Seat.

jbtiger73

Ya'll can have that crappy courthouse

MomaLion

LOL, it's one of the most beautiful court houses in the state.

jbtiger73

MomaLion

You don't even have a jail lol... even Mayberry had a jail

Lions84

Quote from: jbtiger73 on September 27, 2017, 02:41:35 pm
Ya'll can have that crappy courthouse

The State Historical commission and other groups spent nearly ton of money on it the past 10 years and it be restored to it ordinal fixture. It is one of the nicest Court houses in the State.

jbtiger73

Humm.... With all those NFL players that y'all have had, how many times have ya'll beaten us.? Since y'all are so much better.

big E

We don't have a jail either jb we just shoot them and let the strays eat on them that really keeps the crime down.

MomaLion

Quote from: jbtiger73 on September 29, 2017, 09:49:29 am
Humm.... With all those NFL players that y'all have had, how many times have ya'll beaten us.? Since y'all are so much better.
Why the attitude? Y'all have had the Cup for a while. Now we get it. I hate that y'all are struggling but that isn't our fault.

jbtiger73

Who said that I'm mad at ya'll because we're struggling. It is what it is. But for the bragging that most of you do in Clarendon about the sports teams there, don't see many or if any championships to show for it. Not saying you, per say. But I know a lot of people there. And they brag so tough. But about what? As far as I know, with the exception of this season, we've always been on the same level.

Lions84

Quote from: jbtiger73 on September 29, 2017, 02:40:29 pm
Who said that I'm mad at ya'll because we're struggling. It is what it is. But for the bragging that most of you do in Clarendon about the sports teams there, don't see many or if any championships to show for it. Not saying you, per say. But I know a lot of people there. And they brag so tough. But about what? As far as I know, with the exception of this season, we've always been on the same level.

I often wondered if Clarendon had hired Pappa Frank back in the early 1970's how different things would be.

Buck did not win a state title when they had the Legendary Jerry Eckwood and we not with 4 NFL players since 1980s.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas