• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle vs Salem

Started by Dogg, September 16, 2017, 04:08:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogg

September 16, 2017, 04:08:42 pm Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 04:13:18 pm by Dogg
Air raid coming to town this Friday night. Greyhound #1 can't wait to face this running back with 4.5 speed you say the hounds have as a matter of fact you posted on Salem vs. Mt. View thread Salem had speed all over the field. 

Pit Bull

This could be for the conference...

TruthHurts

If the Hounds will get Jewell the ball a little bit more, it will help Turner.  Jewell too good of a WR not to be involved more.

touchdownsandturnovers

I agree #82 and #5 are both very capable receivers. I think Salem will be a tough out if they stay healthy

Greyhound#1

I'm gonna be realistic here.  Salem has to play at full potential while Earle has to have a off night for us to pull this one out.   Do I think Salem has a chance absolutely.  Salem at home helps.  We have to figure how to get better defending the pass. 

dawg_days

Dogg

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on September 17, 2017, 10:33:26 am
I'm gonna be realistic here.  Salem has to play at full potential while Earle has to have a off night for us to pull this one out.   Do I think Salem has a chance absolutely.  Salem at home helps.  We have to figure how to get better defending the pass.
if they can't cover the pass the hounds are in big trouble

ISU7

September 18, 2017, 06:44:55 am #7 Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 08:43:31 pm by ISU7
Doggs by 21
There you go Greyhound 1 ;D
Oh by the way i did get the Melbourne game right last week,,,,, 8)

LaFlamaBlanca55

First off there little DOGG, there is no way your back has 4.5 speed, so lets get that correct from the get, he may have 4.5 speed with your goofy coaches standing out there not knowing how to properly work a stopwatch. Secondly, lets just say you did have a back with 4.5 why the heck would you commence operation air raid, and fling the ball all over the yard? Earle is a bunch of big bullies that want to push everyone around and try to intimidate you. Earle is a bunch of mentally soft kittens, they are front runners, when things are going their way and all is good and they are being the big bully on the block, everything is fine, but when they get punched in the mouth, and things start to not go their way, they will fold up like a tent, and begin making excuses, and pointing the finger at each other, and complaining not taking accountability and or responsibility.

Greyhound 1, dont say that, earle will have to have an off game and for us to play really well to beat um, forget that crap! Go out and punch the bully right in the mouth, get up on um, and watch them implode as you hold your mental compsure and outsmart them

Pit Bull

No, Salem said that they have a kid with 4.5 speed, we have 4.4 Jet Engines on the Air Raid. Also why are you taking this so personal, it's just High School football.

bearfan

Earle rolls on with another big blow out this week

Eaglefan70

Salem gives them a fight first half and Earle's air raid takes the game over second half.  Earle by 14+

Dogg

Quote from: LaFlamaBlanca55 on September 18, 2017, 08:35:25 am
First off there little DOGG, there is no way your back has 4.5 speed, so lets get that correct from the get, he may have 4.5 speed with your goofy coaches standing out there not knowing how to properly work a stopwatch. Secondly, lets just say you did have a back with 4.5 why the heck would you commence operation air raid, and fling the ball all over the yard? Earle is a bunch of big bullies that want to push everyone around and try to intimidate you. Earle is a bunch of mentally soft kittens, they are front runners, when things are going their way and all is good and they are being the big bully on the block, everything is fine, but when they get punched in the mouth, and things start to not go their way, they will fold up like a tent, and begin making excuses, and pointing the finger at each other, and complaining not taking accountability and or responsibility.

Greyhound 1, dont say that, earle will have to have an off game and for us to play really well to beat um, forget that crap! Go out and punch the bully right in the mouth, get up on um, and watch them implode as you hold your mental compsure and outsmart them
it's a challenge for you to read and comprehend I see. Greyhound 1 talked about your running back with 4.5 speed. This is what fans do on public forms talk trash and hype up and support the home town team. This was a great post you made about the character of Earles players and Goofy coaches. This should motivate the boys to play on another level Friday night. Good material to post in the locker room.

LaFlamaBlanca55

GOOD POST IT on the bus, in the lockeroom, in the toilet , wherever you see fit at the end of the day it aint gonna matter, cuz we gonna be ready

Pit Bull

The part that got me was, "Earle is just a bunch of Big bullies that want to push everybody around and intimidate them or something weak and Chump like!" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I just don't think that I could ever reduce myself to write something like this about any of my opponents in the game of football. Establishing dominance is what every successful football team does and getting hit in the mouth is apart of any good fight...

Greyhound#1

Quote from: Pit Bull on September 18, 2017, 11:34:39 am
The part that got me was, "Earle is just a bunch of Big bullies that want to push everybody around and intimidate them or something weak and Chump like!" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I just don't think that I could ever reduce myself to write something like this about any of my opponents in the game of football. Establishing dominance is what every successful football team does and getting hit in the mouth is apart of any good fight...

Pit Bull i'm not sure who that is that posted that but i can assure you Salem fans knows this will be a very hard game for us.  The boys are well aware how good the Earle bulldogs are.  Not sure how my bragging of our RB got mixed up with your RB's......lol     But having a 4.5 speed doesn't mean anything if our our oline can't block more than 2.5 seconds.  As we seen against melbourne, they had a game plan to stop the run at all cost.  The WR's were open.  Our QB just wasn't on...it happens.  You know every team has one of "those fans"...lol

Greyhound#1

Quote from: ISU7 on September 18, 2017, 06:44:55 am
Doggs by 21
There you go Greyhound 1 ;D
Oh by the way i did get the Melbourne back right last week,,,,, 8)

Melbourne suprised me.  I wouldn't have thought there 10th grade QB would have been that good.  Even after we picked him off a few times.  It didn't phase him at all.  He just keep throwing them.  I give you that one....didn't see that coming

Pit Bull

September 18, 2017, 05:28:41 pm #17 Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 06:37:35 pm by Pit Bull
Believe it or not Greyhound 1 I have mad respect for the Greyhound program over the years and if I had conversations about the Greyhound players it's always the same, Salem will not lay down and they will definitely hit hard. It seems to me that LaFlaming is trying to emotionally sensationalize this game with falsehoods based on something other than football and that's always a bad recipe for sportsmanship and good competition. We don't condone poor sportsmanship within our programs, we teach gain your respect with hard play.

Dogg

The hounds do play hard and are physical but I don't think they have enough skill guys to handle Earle all night.

bdubyab60

Dawgs win by 3 scores and 2, 2 point conversions. Salem has to play keep away, Turner has to have over 200 on the ground for Salem to win. Just a quirky guess

Lumberjackfan1978

Earle wins this by three touchdowns

Lions84

flyhigheagles22

Earle is wins this one easy. Salem cant stop earles passing game but real question is who can stop theyre passing game in 2a? Bohanon has a canon of arm.

bearfan

Salem is gonna play Earle really good for the first 3 quarters on the game then it will be all Earle after that
Earle:42
Salem:28

mr.gametime

Quote from: flyhigheagles22 on September 19, 2017, 01:31:25 pm
Earle is wins this one easy. Salem cant stop earles passing game but real question is who can stop theyre passing game in 2a? Bohanon has a canon of arm.

A team with a very good and athletic defensive line that want let him sit in the pocket and give hes receivers a chance to get open....but he probably wont run into a team like that until the playoffs

bearfan

Quote from: mr.gametime on September 19, 2017, 05:59:51 pm
A team with a very good and athletic defensive line that want let him sit in the pocket and give hes receivers a chance to get open....but he probably wont run into a team like that until the playoffs
This is very true

Dogg

bearfan

Lets go Salem play yalls hearts out and get this W tonight

Wildcatalumni21

Guess Salem isn't as good as everyone thought?

Baller_34

bdubyab60

This is two games now that I thought would be kinda close for a while but oh well.

Someone start the Earle Marked Tree thread that one could be for the conference title. I'll be there to watch it

Dogg

3 TD's called back and about 20 holding penalties on Earle. Salem doesn't score if back up DB doesn't slip and fall. Good job Coleman and the Dogg Team. Let's get ready for the Tree!!

Pit Bull

September 23, 2017, 12:41:35 am #32 Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 12:59:55 am by Pit Bull
Ok 👌🏾

Footballworld

Really you're lucky, because those holding penalties should have been more. And Salem held right with you till the 3rd. The only reason you're pulling it off this year is Bohannon. He's good D1 no.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Footballworld on September 23, 2017, 01:03:12 am
Really you're lucky, because those holding penalties should have been more. And Salem held right with you till the 3rd. The only reason you're pulling it off this year is Bohannon. He's good D1 no.

You let me know what your recruiting service is and I might partner with you. Since you know how to decided what division type player  a kid is better than let's see... Nick saban, Dan Mullen, pretty much half the SEC Coaches.

mr.gametime

If you dont think Bohannon is D1 ..then you know nothing about this game of football or what a d1 prospect even looks like

Pit Bull

September 23, 2017, 06:44:07 am #36 Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 06:59:53 am by Pit Bull
He's just mad because they call back all those plays and touchdowns and still loss. That's what D1 material do, win through adversity, resilient and maintains composure. People kill me, on one hand the only reason we won is because of Bohanon and on the other hand he's not good enough for D1! Make up your emotional mind.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Legitimate contender on September 22, 2017, 11:19:44 pm
Marked Tree and Earle will be a real good one. Marked Tree has a real tough pass defense, They are very strong against the run as well. Heard they picked 2 more passes off tonight. This game will be a dog fight.
I think this will be good for a while as well. But the passes MT picked off last night were thrown basically to players that were standing still. EPC pass game is pretty much non existent so far this year.

MT defense is definitely better than last year. Bohannon is a different animal that what they faced this week though.

Pit Bull

That's like saying a corvette wouldn't be fast without a v8 engine, how can you separate the two?

bdubyab60

Quote from: Pit Bull on September 23, 2017, 08:07:42 am
That's like saying a corvette wouldn't be fast without a v8 engine, how can you separate the two?
Pitt I got told a couple years ago if you guys didn't have that Scales kid you guys wouldn't be as good.

Bohannon is at Earle bottom line. You are going to have to stop him.

bdubyab60

Plus this game was 46-6. Earle obviously has more than just Bohannon on defense.

Dogg

And the one score they got, the starting safety and corner were out that play with cramps. You should have been shut out at lest 70+ -0

Dogg

Only a D-1 player can run to the short side on 4 and 13 with one lead block and get 17. If the refs don't help you, you're mercy ruled by halftime. Salem only had a few illegal procedure penalties all night. By the way you still got mercy ruled

Footballworld

Not mad over the loss at all, but I  do know that he is not in my opinion D1, and I do know college ball. He has height, he can scramble some, but accuracy is not good. They can teach some of that at college level, but some is just instinct. But doesn't make a lot of difference, he played a good game, even with I'm guessing a hamstring injury. Sounds to me like your opponent to beat will be MT.

Pit Bull

Quote from: Legitimate contender on September 23, 2017, 10:48:13 am
Pit bull, I love the comment about the corvette, I'm in no way taking a shot at Earle with my post. I just think bohanan will be the difference in a lot of ball games for you all this season. Guys like that rarely come along in small towns. Being a black man myself, I'm definitely a huge fan.

Now imagine that from Bohanan Youth team that relocated from Earle is a the No. 1 Running Back for Wynne (D1 Prospect) and the No. 1 Running Back for West Memphis at minimum D2 prospect, and on this current team we've got Receivers, Running Backs, Defensive Players and Linemen that can all potentially play ball on the next level... Coach Coleman does a great job getting his kids exposure so hats off...

Dogg

Quote from: Footballworld on September 23, 2017, 03:18:36 pm
Not mad over the loss at all, but I  do know that he is not in my opinion D1, and I do know college ball. He has height, he can scramble some, but accuracy is not good. They can teach some of that at college level, but some is just instinct. But doesn't make a lot of difference, he played a good game, even with I'm guessing a hamstring injury. Sounds to me like your opponent to beat will be MT.
Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Tennessee, LSU, Memphis all say D1 and in your opinion he's not. I bet one place you will never see any D-1 recruiters. Salem Arkansas.

Pit Bull

Bro I just wish they all would have stayed but Coleman and staff reloaded and developed new talent... Hicks and Holmes will both help push Wynne and West Memphis deep into the post season...

bdubyab60

Pitt is the big LB still there. Believe he was number 58 in junior high. He would be a sophomore or junior this year

mtindian42

Quote from: Pit Bull on September 24, 2017, 05:43:40 am
Bro I just wish they all would have stayed but Coleman and staff reloaded and developed new talent... Hicks and Holmes will both help push Wynne and West Memphis deep into the post season...
yeah yall got talent we going to put that talent to the test Friday night bro. we coming for payback. we just started our revenge tour the dogs are the next stop.

Dogg

Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 24, 2017, 09:25:24 am
Pitt is the big LB still there. Believe he was number 58 in junior high. He would be a sophomore or junior this year
Dub big boy still there. 280lbs and ran the 3rd leg on the 4x100 meter relay team. He's a soph. Earle only starts 3 seniors on offense and 3 on defense.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas